It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites disapearing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of elites suddenly unavailable. One could ask is this just a normal attrition rate, one poster said that they had gone to the bunkers, Another states tha King Charles and Kate Middleton are not sick at all as it is just a cover for their unavailability. Another poster said that the Rothchild's were having major auctions of their valuable goods, Another said that a lot of irraplacable national treasures were now taken to safe storage. Now we have the rumour that Klaus Shwab is sick and in a bad way. Fact checkers have poo pood it , but if it has substance it means Tony Blair will be taking over his role. It is no secret that the game that is being played in Iran and Israel will put the world on the brink of a Niucler exchange, Putin has said that they do not have the forces to conduct a conventional war. So if it looks like if a hot war is in the offing certain signs would have to be obvious to someone who dug a little deeper than the normal, but the main stream news would downplay any indications or suggestions of major conflict as to keep the markets stable and to prevent general panic.As we seem to have friday attacks , where the markets are closed over the weekend.

edit on pm420244America/Chicago430283024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Got my popcorn ready… Are they disappearing or are they being disappeared

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This was perhaps clickbait and completely made up, but it adds to the good feelz regarding this piece of sht....

Delta Force Arrests WEF Head Klaus Schwab at his home in Switzerland

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Either way Russia will get the blame.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
This was perhaps clickbait and completely made up, but it adds to the good feelz regarding this piece of sht....

It's a sad day for ATS when that link doesn't get lol'd immediately.

Did you actually watch your link if you did then how or by what logic would you post it?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Anyone catch the Amazon series "Fallout"? The show practically lays out the entire plan. The series is replete with propaganda and innuendo throughout.

If you need a crash course, watch the first season.

I've always believed it was "vaults" for them and surface dwelling for the rest. There are very deep bases all over the world. TPTB could know of an impending Extinction Level Event headed our way and "ticket holders" could be whisked away into the safety of a "time capsule".

Sometimes the amount of lawlessness and blatant thievery makes me think they know something "eventful" is coming and are just getting what they can before it all goes pear shaped.

You don't have to answer to anyone when most of everyone is dead.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

You mean the current show Fallout that is based on a video game that came out in 1997?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

That'd be the one.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: nerbot

The video mentions Eric M. Smith (born 1964 or 1965) is aUnited States Marine Corps general as leading delta force, which is anArmy organization.

You dont even need to dig that deep.
The link is a poor slide deck with some goofy new age music that claims something ridiculous.
Im sure that the operational mission status of either ODA 1SF or DEVGRU is going to be found in something like that "source"

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

www.terravivos.com...#:~:text=Vivos%20xPoint%20is%20located%20near,the%20base%20was%20completely%20retired.

“This irreplaceable, former U.S. Army base, consisting of 575 private military-built, concrete and steel, all-risk bunkers, is now repurposed and affordably priced, ready to provide life-saving shelter for your entire family or group. You can visit and stay in your bunker as often as you like, even live in it fulltime as your primary residence or a home away from home.”

Uniforms not mandatory

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

A sadder day if an ATS member doesn't understand the meaning of "perhaps clickbait", so the egg is not on my face chum.

Did you actually watch your link

No, I always post a random title and without watching the clip.

if you did then how or by what logic would you post it?

For lolz.

Good kneejerk response opethPA.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Elites?

Who are these elites?

The determining factors bug the crap out of me.

Is Hunter Biden an Elite? Beneficiary of nepotism, powerful Daddy, definitely. But is he truly on the top tier of influence?

As far as I'm concerned Trump is an Elite, The Bidens are elites, Bezos, Musk, Gates, Bush, Clinton, The Other Kennedy Jr are all elites.

The masked elites are those feeding the plebeans there is separation or duality with equally invasive quests for control. The catch-22 of it all.

This Old Guard of feared NWO elites also freaking bugs me. Obsessed with Monarchy wealth and build-a-bears. And debauchery groves and economic forums of with agendas of brainwashing and population control. The way people fear, I'm wondering if I will at least be beta caste?

And at that point, why not just commit yourself to giving invisible enemies free reign to your unconscious? You can install a nice freaking boogeyman and spend your days appeasing the altar of its nefarious existence.

Elite is a subjective term. How much more elite than the Waltons can the Kohls be?

I swear the Elites of ill-repute, to enslave my soul in the name of the Antichrist, Hallowed he be, are just a bunch of window dressing that appeals to a total lack of objectivity.

Filed under "mini-rant".
edit on 17-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Did you actually watch your link if you did then how or by what logic would you post it?

Poster said it was "perhaps clickbait."

A little slow on the uptake today, are you_

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

They are all wanna-bes. That's all their father the satan ever was; just a wanna-be usurper.

That's all they are. Their comeuppance will be hard and fast when it hits them.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

or why post anything that is obvious clickbait?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Their was a show in the Simpsons where King Charles was watching his own funeral. Pseudo death is an interesting way to escape any problems. I am sure Epstein used it. At some stage a person is a Brand, especially celebrities, they are a product fashioned to sell something, and can get out of date and discontinued like anything else.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

or why post anything that is obvious clickbait?

Why whine about it. Just scroll on.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Personally in regards to the Delta Force takedown of Schwab, I WANT TO BELIEVE.

That was an absolute waste of resources and extremely antisocial dystopian totalitarian bullsnip.

It smacked of creating a new kind of World Order that was cruel and malicious.

No reason for that outside of Science Fiction.

I mean, look at the way the guy dressed!

That has Space Age Evil World Domination Mastermind written all over it.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It looks all a bit too scripted, the evil bond guy making you eat zee bugs. The Russian Church declaring a holy war on the Satanic Western sodomites. The falling standard of living directed by the Governments to create misery and dissent. Masses of Muslim refugees, in countries that are supporting a genocide of Muslims in Gaza. Honestly what could possibly go wrong?.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join