It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A family from Kansas with six children moved to the Moscow region

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Unknownparadox

One or two families moving to Russia is not indicative of some sort of mass exodus.

People move all the time for lots of different reasons, including American's.

.....assuming you live in America.

We should avoid assumptions whenever possible.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

"More and more Americans are emigrating to Europe. Although the statistics are imprecise, there is a clear trend. In the period from 2013 to 2022, the number of Americans in the Netherlands rose from 15,500 to 24,000, for example. In Portugal, the number tripled to almost 10,000 and in Spain, the number of emigrants from the USA rose from 20,000 to around 34,000, according to The Economist. In other countries, including France, Germany and Northern Europe, the number is said to have remained constant."

"Since February 2022, several hundred thousand Russian citizens have left the Russian Federation and settled in places that had previously experienced a large exodus, often towards Russia. Georgia and Armenia are popular destinations for Russian migrants, either as a temporary stopover or for permanent resettlement; others have gone to Turkey and countries in Central Asia. Young people from cities with higher levels of education are disproportionately represented in this wave of migration."

The immigration to Russia is interesting. Around 540,000 people immigrated to Russia in 2020. The absolute majority of immigrants come from countries such as Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, etc.

In 2022, a total of 31,520 people moved to Germany from Russia. In the same period, outward migration to Russia amounted to 9,339.

www.zois-berlin.de... -generation-russischer-migrantinnen

www.bpb.de...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We have queers for Palestine too..
😂
Hope they don't drink to much vodka...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
REPLY TO FlyersFan

Their house was last sold/bought in 1998...and is not for sale.
If they moved to Russia...why isn't their house for sale or sold recently?

edit on 17-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Because... it's all a pack of lies?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So it would seem.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Is it just me or is this Joseph Schutzman character putting out some strong Alex Vindman vibes?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I lean towards it being fake, too. However, playing devil's advocate, here are some screenshots from Jozef Schutzman's LinkedIn page (if it's the same person).

Apparently he is currently working at RedHat, but I wouldn't trust how accurate that is. I have LinkedIn profile and don't always update it accordingly. The last time I had a Department change, I didn't add it for about six months.

Secondly, the house they left behind could still belong to them for various reasons. Perhaps they couldn't find a buyer in time, It may be to have somewhere to return to if they aren't approved a permanent residence visa or if things don't work out. Eventually, they can always sell it through an estates agent.

Finally, there's the video I posted back on page 2. If it's a propaganda piece, then a lot of work went into creating the hoax with minimal exposure... Why? I can't see it being to coax immigration, more to convince Russians to not leave.

Anyway, here are the pics...

edit on 17/4/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Their house was last sold/bought in 1998...and is not for sale.
If they moved to Russia...why isn't their house for sale or sold recently?

If they moved it should have been put up for sale .. so that information is indeed missing.

But at the same time, if I have the right guy, he is only 38 years old and he would have been too young to buy the house in 1998, so some sellings of the house are missing from that list.

Something isn't adding up with the house sale thing ...

(post by FlyersFan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

That is Kansas City Missouri.
I posted to Lansing Kansas.
There are two different people being talked about here with the same name.
OR is Kansas City Missouri close to Lansing Kansas and one is his home and one is his work?
edit on 4/17/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
Secondly, the house they left behind could still belong to them for various reasons.

The Opening Post says that they had to get rid of all their belongings and they sold the house and car.

“Naturally, we had to part with our property - transporting everything would have been too expensive, time-consuming and difficult. Everything that we had acquired in our lives—furniture, art objects, and so on—we had to say goodbye to all of it,” says Schutzman.

The family put their house and car up for sale. And Ann’s mother helped me sort out things and household items.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Up for sale doesn't always equate to a definitive sale. The car, most probably, the house more difficult and time consuming.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
Up for sale doesn't always equate to a definitive sale.

Yeah .. but if the house was still up for sale it would be coming up on realtor.com or something as for sale.
THIS has the property history and it hasn't been sold since 1998 and it's not for sale now.

Now ... it could be that the information is wrong and that's not his house at all. There is that to consider.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join