It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Infant Mortality Rate Increases for the First Time in 20 Years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I've been searching for information on this subject since the vaccine was approved, but it's been very hard to come by.

More infants are now dying in the U.S. than in the last two decades, according to data from the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS).1 The U.S. provisional infant mortality rate rose 3% from 2021 to 2022 — the first increase since 2001 to 2002. Prior to this increase, infant mortality rates had declined 22% between 2002 and 2021.

"Seeing an increase that hits the statistical significance mark indicates that this was a bigger jump than we've had in the last 20 years, and that is something we need to keep an eye on to see if it's just a one-year anomaly or the start of increasing rates," study author Danielle M. Ely, an NCHS health statistician, told The New York Times.2

Call me jaded, but I expect the talking heads to come along shortly and tell us it's because not enough people got vaccinated.

The rise in infant mortality in 2022 could have links to the pandemic, since most babies born that year were conceived in 2021 during the COVID-19 pandemic — and the year that COVID-19 shots were widely rolled out. Maternal deaths rose by 40% during the pandemic9 and increases in stillbirths were reported.10

By November 12, 2021, there were 2,620 cases of fetal death or stillbirth among women who received a COVID-19 injection reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).11 Health Impact News ran the same VAERS search but excluded COVID-19 injections — so looking for fetal deaths in women who had been vaccinated with any vaccine other than a COVID-19 jab over the last 30+ years. They found:12
"We are currently on pace to see a yearly total of 2,838 recorded fetal deaths following COVID-19 shots, while the yearly average of recorded fetal deaths following the vaccination of pregnant women for the past 30 years has been an average of 74 fetal deaths per year."

[articles.mercola.com... 7e8a1e83077&sd=20221025&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20240415&foDate=false&mid=DM1557779&rid=2096358578]https://articles.mer cola.com/sites/articles/archive/2024/04/15/us-infant-mortality-rate.aspx?ui=07cd8147296b7c072fe356f7895e010fd8ba86d930a8705bf2fc17e8a1e83077&sd=202210 25&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20240415&foDate=false&mid=DM1557779&rid=2096358578[/url]

The patents on so many prescription medicines are due to run out in the near future making it imperative that the pharmicutical industries cretate new, even more effective (?) replacement, or loose their massive profit margin.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

My wife works with a young lady who was pregnant and the baby died when she was 4 1/2 months into the pregnancy. She is recently married and it would have been her first.

They are both Nurses and fully vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Call me jaded, but I expect the talking heads to come along shortly and tell us it's because not enough people got vaccinated.

You're jaded!!

Because of the fiasco of covid and the jab and all the conspiracy theories surrounding that, parents aren't having their children inoculated (MMR Jab) against other diseases and now they're returning along with Victorian illnesses that were pretty much wiped out, and some migrants are also bringing things like TB with them.
edit on 15-4-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The likely culprit is Pfas, PFAS have also caused low birth weight, birth defects, delayed development, and newborn deaths in lab animals.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They have added so many new chemicals to be used on food or to grow food over the last decade, that it would be impossible to identify what is causing all of this extra deaths occurring. It does not have to just be this vaccine. The chemicals they treat fresh veggies with to extend their shelflife could be causing some problems. And of course preharvest treatment of grains with glyphosate could lead to some problems in kids, the amount of residue in food now from the glyphosate has gone up considerably. If the mother eats this, it could interfere with proper glycine bonds in proteins, which could cause problems in the kids. And this is just one of many chemicals that are a problem, they also have another chemical used on oats that can cause fertility problems and possibly even cause some issues in fetuses if consumed in amounts they say are good for you....because Oats are now a superfood. You have way less chance of problems with eating oats organic...but just because something is organic, does not mean the organic chemicals are safe if overconsumed either.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You're jaded!!

Because of the fiasco of covid and the jab and all the conspiracy theories surrounding that, parents aren't having their children inoculated (MMR Jab) against other diseases and now they're returning along with Victorian illnesses that were pretty much wiped out, and some migrants are also bringing things like TB with them.

That doesn't explain the increase of miscarriages or in utero deaths, nor the increase in the first months of life when infants are known to have a natural immunity.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby1
The likely culprit is Pfas, PFAS have also caused low birth weight, birth defects, delayed development, and newborn deaths in lab animals.

PFAS no doubt have a huge impact on health for all ages, but have been with us for decades now. That doesn't explain the sudden increase in infant mortatitly, which just happens to coincide with the mass vaxx rollout.....as do a number of other serious health issues for all ages.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

100% agree, Ricky! We've been struggling with increasing health issues due to the toxic soup we're forced to ingest from food, water, air and medications. I think the vaccine may just be the catalist that pushed the most vulnerable over the edge.

Nowdays they treat the symptom instead of the disease, which perpetuates illness. Depressed? Got a pill for that. The pill causing uncontrollable spastic movements? Add another pill. We're being poisoned and medicated to death.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just want to say one word to you.

Just one word.

Are you listening?

Plastics.

hsc.unm.edu...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Circumstantial nonsense is what you just claimed to be responsible for the 2100+ stillbirths following and associated with MRNA vaccination compared to 30 stillbirths associated with ANY OTHER vaccines in the past few decades.

Sure, it's because a handful of migrants have TB. Right. You're a disgrace, excusing the demonic impact of the COVID shots. The miscarriage rate in some places is up to 75% of all pregnancies ending in miscarriage. Prior to the rollout of the MRNA shots the miscarriage rate was only 16% of all pregnancies.

Open your eyes & stop defending and excusing this bull# with false information twisted to appear relevant. Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Not long into the vaxx program there was an article in a newspaper in my small city about a woman who miscarried right after getting jabbed. The same thing had just happened to a close friend of hers as well.

Neither she nor the newspaper obfuscated the obvious fact that it was the shot that caused it. The brainwashed slag said she would do it over again given a second chance and that everybody should get poisoned.

:
edit on 2024 4 15 by AwakeNotWoke because: typos.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You're jaded!!

Better jaded than brainwashed.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

100% agree, Ricky! We've been struggling with increasing health issues due to the toxic soup we're forced to ingest from food, water, air and medications. I think the vaccine may just be the catalist that pushed the most vulnerable over the edge.

Nowdays they treat the symptom instead of the disease, which perpetuates illness. Depressed? Got a pill for that. The pill causing uncontrollable spastic movements? Add another pill. We're being poisoned and medicated to death.

When I was in pre-med in College back in seventy five, one of the things told to us even back then was that they treat symptoms and not necessarily the disease. That person who gave the Lecture that day was from the AMA

So, it is not just nowadays, it has been that way for at least fifty years.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

When I was in pre-med in College back in seventy five, one of the things told to us even back then was that they treat symptoms and not necessarily the disease. That person who gave the Lecture that day was from the AMA

I was fortunate to have a family doctor that wasn't big on throwing pills at his patients. It was a sad day when he retired. I've had such a hard time with doctors since because I'm extremely drug sensitive; if there's a side effect I'll get it. lol
Doctors get really upset if you don't want to be their guniea pig. lol

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I was fortunate to have a family doctor that wasn't big on throwing pills at his patients. It was a sad day when he retired. I've had such a hard time with doctors since because I'm extremely drug sensitive; if there's a side effect I'll get it. lol
Doctors get really upset if you don't want to be their guniea pig. lol

My body temperature is around ninety seven degrees. I guess parts of the metabolism are suppressed when you have a lower body temperature. Some of the enzymes that are reduced actually are used to metabolize meds, so the meds do not break down. A way smaller dose might work, but any long term med is not tolerated by me very well at the prescribed doses for my weight and age. Just because I cannot take their meds does not mean I am defective, actually it means I can control things easily with diet....most people would not be able to control epilepsy with diet but I can.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby1

PFAS no doubt have a huge impact on health for all ages, but have been with us for decades now. That doesn't explain the sudden increase in infant mortatitly, which just happens to coincide with the mass vaxx rollout.....as do a number of other serious health issues for all ages.

Let's not forget one of the most obvious problems that new kids must face over the last few years...mass EMF radiation from their environments.

Just a simple thing like a wireless baby monitor , camera, screens or other domestic appliance may have an invisible detrimental effect. Accidental?

I'm sure many people of all ages suffer to a degree without knowing or considering their immediate environment.

I wonder if the statistics show anything relating to standard of living? Poorer families may not have so many gadgets so may have less deaths.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

So true! I've done quite a bit of research on EMF, so don't know why it slipped my mind to throw that in to the perfect storm we've created in our world.

There's no turning back now; the world will continue to advance until it no longer can. Who knows when that will be? It just makes ,e appreciate every new day even more, knowing things could be so much worse, and probably will be as our modern society operates on greed without common sense or real concern for the future.....not the Greta Thurnberg misguided ideology type of concern.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Thank you again, Ricky! You've solved another mystery! Some meds-actually most-I can tollerate for a month or so before they cause serious problems. Doctors never believe serious side effects can happen that far out from the start date, but they do.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I see you lack any evidence and post insults instead! Maybe go back to your bible and learn how to be a good christian.....

"Open your eyes & stop defending and excusing this bull# with false information" says the person going on about demonic rubbish.
Most of what you've said is circumstancial nonsence and just plain ignorance, it's a fact for example that women are having children at older ages, also women with high morbidity were twice as likely to experience a miscarriage, and as a species we are getting increasingly 'larger'. There are a mutitude of reason for infant death and miscarriage, just simply trying to blaim the covid jab is wrong.

Miscarriage is generally defined as the loss of a pregnancy before viability. An estimated 23 million miscarriages occur every year worldwide, translating to 44 pregnancy losses each minute. The pooled risk of miscarriage is 15·3% (95% CI 12·5–18·7%) of all recognised pregnancies. The population prevalence of women who have had one miscarriage is 10·8% (10·3–11·4%), two miscarriages is 1·9% (1·8–2·1%), and three or more miscarriages is 0·7% (0·5–0·8%). Risk factors for miscarriage include very young or older female age (younger than 20 years and older than 35 years), older male age (older than 40 years), very low or very high body-mass index, Black ethnicity, previous miscarriages, smoking, alcohol, stress, working night shifts, air pollution, and exposure to pesticides. The consequences of miscarriage are both physical, such as bleeding or infection, and psychological. Psychological consequences include increases in the risk of anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and suicide. Miscarriage, and especially recurrent miscarriage, is also a sentinel risk marker for obstetric complications, including preterm birth, fetal growth restriction, placental abruption, and stillbirth in future pregnancies,

You said...

Sure, it's because a handful of migrants have TB. Right. You're a disgrace

Maybe better educate yourself!
americanmilitarynews.com...

A court-ordered report recently revealed that the U.S. government is releasing thousands of illegal immigrant children infected with tuberculosis into the United States without guarantees of proper treatment.

thorax.bmj.com...

Active tuberculosis (TB) in the UK predominantly affects the non-UK born, but is generally not manifest at the time of UK entry. Strategies to detect latent TB infection (LTBI) in this population are, therefore, important. To date, targeted screening has focused on TB risk estimates based on the incidence in the country of origin. Using TB incidence in the UK and migration data, we estimated the numbers needed to be tested and treated for LTBI to prevent one case of TB disease. Numbers were the lowest in Somalian and the highest in South African and Filipino migrants, which contrasts with TB rates in these countries. Targeting screening on the basis of incidence in the UK may thus improve effectiveness.

The disgrace here is your lack of knowledge

edit on 16-4-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

If they cure the patient, they lose a revenue stream.

<<   2 >>

join