It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just heard the US may be shooting some garbage out of the skies also. Guess we will know after the fact.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
silly question, how much drone tech did Iran get in 2011 from us?

Looks like they bought the blueprints

That's the drone mentioned in the OP

Looks just like ours. Like exactly like ours.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Just putting this out there. This is a graph of the countries with the largest military spending as of 2021. (From statista.com).

The United States spends more money a year on the military then basically everyone else on the planet combined. A few drones is not going to scare the U. S. Military. I realize the scare is in the thought that this may escalate into a larger war.

From my understanding of Bible prophecy there is going to be a period of peace before the great tribulation. Scripture states that they nations will be proclaiming "Peace and Security!" when sudden destruction is instantly upon them.

When you see world rulers coming together and making proclamations that they have solved some of humankind's pressing problems and deceitfully proclaim they have achieved the illusive "peace and security" that has never blanketed earth's inhabitants, then know that the end has come. For that is the trigger that will herald the great tribulation and climax in Armageddon.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reports now about missile launches from Yemen !!!!!! 💥

I was waiting to see if Iran was this stupid.

Idiots

edit on 13-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser2034
Just putting this out there. This is a graph of the countries with the largest military spending as of 2021. (From statista.com).

The United States spends more money a year on the military then basically everyone else on the planet combined

We don't. It's the next x many countries, depends on the year, but it's usually like the next 8-12 countries.

Do it as a percentage of GDP, which is how every other metric is measured when comparing nations, and the disparity disappears. We're not even the top spender on a per-GDP basis.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There’s a US Stratotanker on the runway in Qatar Lookin like it’s on standby or something.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Enjoy the movie folks.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

World Military Spending Surpasses $2 Trillion—What Does the Bible Say?

World military spending reached a record high of 2.24 trillion dollars (U.S.) in 2022, largely in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. According to a report released in April 2023 by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), during 2022:

European military spending “rose by 13 per cent during the year, which was the largest annual increase in total European spending in the post-cold war era.”

“Russia…increased its spending by an estimated 9.2 per cent to move from fifth to third largest spender in the world.”

The United States remained the top military spender, “accounting for 39 per cent of world military spending.”

“The continuous rise in global military expenditure in recent years is a sign that we are living in an increasingly insecure world,” said Dr. Nan Tian, coauthor of the SIPRI report.

The Bible foretold the rising tensions between global superpowers today and reveals the only hope for peace.
Increased military conflict foretold

The Bible calls the time we are living in the “time of the end.”—Daniel 8:19.

The book of Daniel foretold that during that time, there would be competing world powers. These world powers would engage in a “pushing,” or struggle for dominance. That military struggle would involve spending vast “treasures,” or financial resources.—Daniel 11:40, 42, 43.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Thank you for confirming what I said. We do not spend more than everyone else combined.

I see you didn't even address the per-GDP part.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Here's the full list

The next 12 countries combined totals more than ours, exactly as I said. It doesn't take the rest of the world or anywhere close to the rest of the world to total more than ours, exactly as I said.

You're welcome for increasing your knowledge.
edit on 13-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Here's the full list

The next 12 countries combined totals more than ours, exactly as I said. It doesn't take the rest of the world or anywhere close to the rest of the world to total more than ours, exactly as I said.

I realize that 39% is not 50% which is what it would be if it was actually the entire inhabited earth. You should understand when hyperbole is being used. It's pretty much no contest at all, unlike what you claim. If you chose to believe otherwise I respect that. It's not based in any basis of reality or fact though.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here is military spending on a per-GDP basis, by country, if anyone is curious.

A few of the countries haven't reported data in 10 or 20 years, but even discounting them, the US is like 15th in the world in spending.

That doesn't mean we don't spend a lot of money, it just shows that our spending isn't out of the ordinary in comparison to the size of our economy when compared apples to apples to other countries.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser2034

Here's the full list

I realize that 39% is not 50% which is what it would be if it was actually the entire inhabited earth. You should understand when hyperbole is being used. It's pretty much no contest at all, unlike what you claim. If you chose to believe otherwise I respect that. It's not based in any basis of reality or fact though.

I'm not claiming it's any kind of contest, my point is just that it's not an unusual amount of military spending if you consider the size of our economy. We're not even in the top 10 in the world in per-GDP spending.

I'm done with this side-issue, it's derailing the thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

My God. Biden is going to address the Nation!! 😃

Also some reports now of Israel Iron Dome shooting down some incoming !!!

Supposedly Trump on truth social said the address that Biden was gonna do was pre recorded. Biden pre recorded it in the last few days since he knew the attack was coming. According to Trumps sources Bidens advisors told Biden not to air the pre recorded version because Trump called him out already (Biden and the Whitehouse were gonna say it was live). So now Biden is gonna do a LIVE address to the natio but it might not be till tomorrow now. All according according to Trump on truth social.

I believe Trump. Biden should have addressed the nation already but backed out since Trump called Biden out because he was gonna put up a pre recorded address. If Biden don't address the nation till tomorrow or much later tonight be can assume this was true.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Here is military spending on a per-GDP basis, by country, if anyone is curious.

A few of the countries haven't reported data in 10 or 20 years, but even discounting them, the US is like 15th in the world in spending.

That doesn't mean we don't spend a lot of money, it just shows that our spending isn't out of the ordinary in comparison to the size of our economy when compared apples to apples to other countries.

The United States is the only super power on the world stage. And it spends a staggering 39% of the entire earth's global military expenditures. You can almost stack up the entire rest of all the nations on earth combined to get near what the United States spends on the military. There really even isn't a close second. The United States military has no peer on earth. There may be some near peers, but they really don't even come close.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What a bull ending .. It was fake

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: theatreboy
silly question, how much drone tech did Iran get in 2011 from us?

Looks like they bought the blueprints

That's the drone mentioned in the OP

Looks just like ours. Like exactly like ours.

Yup its the model that Iran shot down in 2011, they reversed engineered them and mace their own. I don't think these are the drones Iran is using though, they are using the smaller ones

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
What a bull ending .. It was fake

What ending? What was fake? The drones haven't even reached Israel yet
edit on 13-4-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Iran saying this attack is, as far as they are concerned, the end of the matter with regards to a response to the Israeli attack in Syria. Hopefully just symbolic and not very damaging.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

My God. Biden is going to address the Nation!! 😃

Also some reports now of Israel Iron Dome shooting down some incoming !!!

Supposedly Trump on truth social said the address that Biden was gonna do was pre recorded. Biden pre recorded it in the last few days since he knew the attack was coming. According to Trumps sources Bidens advisors told Biden not to air the pre recorded version because Trump called him out already (Biden and the Whitehouse were gonna say it was live). So now Biden is gonna do a LIVE address to the natio but it might not be till tomorrow now. All according according to Trump on truth social.

I believe Trump. Biden should have addressed the nation already but backed out since Trump called Biden out because he was gonna put up a pre recorded address. If Biden don't address the nation till tomorrow or much later tonight be can assume this was true.

The White House told the media over an hour ago that we wouldn't see the President in front of cameras tonight. That was before Trump made those posts.
edit on 13-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join