It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Jean Caroll's Illegal Gun Seized by Police

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

If you say so, but it does not change the fact Lewis A Kaplan has indeed said Trump is a rapist.

And a court full of jurors found him liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll unanimously.

Spin it any way you please but the man is a known sex offender by my guess and the courts.

edit on 13-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well Judge Lewis A Kaplan has indeed said Trump is a rapist and that is a fact.

As to proving rape, well that has to be with an actual penis in New York which is quite frankly a technicality.

As you know it was a civil as opposed to a criminal case, not that that sort of stigma washes off by my guess ether way given the outcome of the court.

Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, again thats another fact.

If it's slander I'm sure Trump will indeed sue.

It was a kangaroo trial. the verdict was decided before testimony was recorded, before trump entered the room, before the jury was selected. In any other circumstances it would be declared a mistrial but this time it's (D)ifferent because of who and why. It was never about justice only about hamstringing a man who inspired fear in all the people who deserve to be humbled.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well thats handy.

Still found to be liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll unanimously.

Jurys are always selected.

As to inspiring fear, yeah that would be my assessment also, that and division.

Off out now for the evening, have fun ATS.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: network dude

The expected couple of lefties showed up and responded exactly as I'd hoped.

You're all gung-ho with no restrictions of gun owner ship . . . until . . .

Aaaand you're all gung-ho with laws , restrictions, and severe punishments for violating said laws...until...

Truly

I'm a gun owner.

Nothing to do with the hypocrisy on here.

Should Ms Caroll be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Aaaand you're all gung-ho with laws , restrictions, and severe punishments for violating said laws...until...

Truly

I'm a gun owner.

Should Trump?

As we've learned in discussions here -- there is a matter of intent. Maybe law should be Black & White -- but it isn't.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hasn't Trump?
What stone has been left unturned? 90+ indictments?
Please enlighten us LOL

Thanks for backing up my hypocrisy comment

edit on 4 13 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You are completely fine with restricting gun ownership....until... one of your own crosses the line. You constantly stand up and praise Anti 2A legislation, but when it's a Liberal, you whine.

She admitted, in court, under oath, that she had an illegal weapon. Why are you not screaming for her to be prosecuted ?

No need to answer. We all know why.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If you say so, but it does not change the fact Lewis A Kaplan has indeed said Trump is a rapist.

And a court full of jurors found him liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll unanimously.

Spin it any way you please but the man is a known sex offender by my guess and the courts.

You may have actually stumbled onto something. If he did rape her why was he not forced to register as a sex offender? The simple answer is because it would not survive an appeal. But doing it this way his reputation takes a hit and he can do nothing to erase it, but if they went as far as to make him a sex offender they would lose that with a successful appeal.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Intent ?

Several years ago a lady from another state, in which she held a concealed carry permit, went to New York with her gun. When she realized that she was not allowed to have it, she went to police officer and tried to turn it in and explain that she had made a mistake. She was arrested, prosecuted and lost her permit to carry and was fined.

Her weapon was completely legal, bought from and FFL and she was still arrested.

How about any of us here, the gun owners of ATS ? If we go to New York and get caught with a gun, should we be prosecuted ? .... or is this [D]ifferent ?

How far does your hypocrisy go ?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The most obvious defense is the Hillary "didn't intend to break the law." defense. If that doesn't work, forgot she had the gun. Thought it was a paintball gun. Thought it was okay to whack the orange man bad. I had no idea it was a real gun.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Intent ?

Several years ago a lady from another state, in which she held a concealed carry permit, went to New York with her gun. When she realized that she was not allowed to have it, she went to police officer and tried to turn it in and explain that she had made a mistake. She was arrested, prosecuted and lost her permit to carry and was fined.

So? And if she went to a different precinct -- it could have been a different story.

Also, in these stories, there is almost always "more to the story".

Does not change the hypocrisy on this forum about gun ownership.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Intent ?

Does not change the hypocrisy on this forum about gun ownership.

Please explain this "hypocrisy" you keep going on about. 2A advocates on this forum will voice their displeasure with any gov't entity attempting to infringe their rights. NOT ONE has advocated for or supported the notion of breaking any laws. "Gun ownership" means obeying laws, whether you agree with them or not. This woman BROKE THE LAW. If you have evidence of someone here supporting law breaking, SHOW IT.

If not, shut TF up.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Can't say I'm surprised. I've known several anti-gun leftists who themselves illegally acquired firearms.

They just don't want YOU to have a gun.

And their supporters will excuse any and all illegal and irresponsible behavior with a gun. See Alec Baldwin. See Obama commuting sentences of gun offenders.
edit on 13-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: theatreboy

But she's apt to plead mitigating circumstances for having the thing like the fact that she was raped for instance.

Who raped her?

Not Trump...the fantasy guy in her head.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"sHaLL n0t bE iNfRiNgED!1!!1!"

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

a reply to: theatreboy

But she's apt to plead mitigating circumstances for having the thing like the fact that she was raped for instance.

Who raped her?

Not Trump...the fantasy guy in her head.

Right.
"Rape is Sexy" -- E. Jean Caroll

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Update:

Page 4 and the gun grabbers still have no problem with a lunatic druggie illegally possessing an unregistered firearm.

This should tell us all we need to know about them.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Update:

Page 4 and the gun grabbers still have no problem with a lunatic druggie illegally possessing an unregistered firearm.

This should tell us all we need to know about them.

Any signs of her being violent in her life? Honestly, I don't blame her. Remember what happened to the child that Trump and Epstein raped together? She dropped the charges due to threats to her and her family. Your messiah is a monster.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

and like George Stephanopoulos, the judge will likely be sued for defamation if he did indeed say that. Trump was found liable for sexual abuse in a civil court.
apnews.com...

you don't understand the facts. my shocked face.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Truly

I'm a gun owner.

Should Trump?

As we've learned in discussions here -- there is a matter of intent. Maybe law should be Black & White -- but it isn't.

can you point to how the law differentiates a crime based on Trump's actions? I wasn't aware that Trump had any bearing at all as to the crime of owning an unregistered firearm in NY. If you can't find that, and it seems that it doesn't exist, then perhaps you need to get some TDS cream and apply it to your backside before you speak silly talk again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join