It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haitian Apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So, we got pirates in the Caribbean. They stole a ship, but the Haitian government got it back, but the pirates got a whole lot of rice.

www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org...=From%20%25 1%24s&aoh=17126809878559&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Fhaitian-police-seize-hijacked-c argo-ship-5-hour-shootout-rcna146862

www.africanews.com...

What is going on in Haiti?

If you thought the boarder with Mexico was scary you ain't seen nothin. This is like real life walking dead. Gangs have taken over. One of which is called the "Taliban Gang". It's a real life post apocalyptic nightmare.

As far as I'm concerned Haiti is on our border (USA) and boats are being hijacked.

Anyone got any thoughts or ideas about all this?

Quote from NBC article.

The ongoing violence forced Prime Minister Ariel Henry to announce he would resign once a transitional presidential council is formed.

Henry was in Kenya to push for the U.N.-backed deployment of a police force from the East African country when the attacks began and remains locked out of Haiti.

That's interesting because a few weeks ago Kenya was going to send a "police force" to Haiti, but the US basically said no.

Why Kenya? Why not? Who are we (USA) to say Haiti can't ask their friends the Kenyans to help?

And now the leader of Haiti is stepping down? After he tried to get his buddies from Kenya to help and the US told them no? Looks like DC is the one in charge. ...and all the gangs have American guns.

Ever heard of barbecue?

edit on 5301212America/Chicagopm09 by 5thHead because: Add link

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Kenya withdrew its police offer due to internal politics. USA had nothing to do with.
www.cnn.com...

President William Ruto offered to send 1,000 police officers last July to partner with Haitian police to tame the gangs that have taken over the capital Port-au-Prince and now hold the nation hostage.

But civil society and opposition groups in the East African nation accuse Ruto of trying to financially profit from the situation. They argue the Haitian deployment is unconstitutional, and that the mission requires a military force, not a police service. Many even call it an occupation.

Haiti is arguably the worst country on earth. so glad I don't live there.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: add content

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Maybe Bill, Hillary, and the Clinton Foundation will save Haiti like they did before.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
Kenya withdrew its police offer due to internal politics. USA had nothing to do with.

USA IS international politics. What we say goes. I was reading about our objection to the Kenyans enrollment a few weeks ago. I'll see if I can dig up some links. Seems like the US wants our peace keepers , not people doing their own thing.

But, I appreciate another side. It's always good to hear other viewpoints. I don't know what's really going on. Just more baffled than anything.

Eta - ooops. I read your comment as international when it actually says internal. But it doesn't change much. I'm still remembering we objected. And Haitis leader was in Kenya (still trying to get help I'm assuming) when the ship was plundered .
edit on 5301212America/Chicagopm09 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mr. Barbecue certainly looks well fed!

I find myself wondering who the real gang leaders are; world governments, or those who think a revolution and civil war can end the corruption so deeply embedded in governments around the world?

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I find myself wondering who the real gang leaders are; world governments, or those who think a revolution and civil war can end the corruption so deeply embedded in governments around the world?

I wonder as well.

I find it interesting how the media uses different words for the same thing. Freedom fighters, terrorists, revolutionaries, cartels, tyrants... In Haiti they're called gangs . In my mind Castro and his buddies were a gang too. Same thing since the beginning of time.

Unfortunately most people like this don't have a real plan for when they take over. They're too busy trying to figure out how to be the biggest bad ass around and be tough guy number one.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

My thoughts on this:

In order for the western world to truly collapse, the 2nd and 3rd world countries need to fall first. As those citizens flee their hellholes (made by their leaders), they bring the chaos and violence to the western world.

This is the fall we will see.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Quote from the article

Kenya is the lead nation, but there are so many other countries that have pledged to contribute troops, and this came from the mandate of the United Nations Security Council, so it's part of our International obligations," Kindiki said.

amp-dw-com.cdn.ampproject.org... 1AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=17126858175190&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dw.com%2Fen%2Fwhy-is-ken ya-pausing-its-police-deployment-to-haiti%2Fa-68509876

Basically they said that no you can't send troops to Haiti unless you allow Haiti to send troops to Kenya.

Which is crazy. Why would you agree to that? Haiti is in chaos.

Eta - well looks like this link isn't going to work. It's actually kind of hard to find anything on this too.

Anyway, yeah, the UN said no/stopped them.

Anyone got a tip on how to make my link work it would help me in future posts as well.
edit on 5300113America/Chicagopm09 by 5thHead because: Links are frustrating me.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wikpedia on how Barbecue got his name-

Chérizier's mother worked as a fried chicken vendor during his childhood, which he claims to be origin of his nickname "Barbecue"; others, however, claim it originated from allegations of him setting people on fire during massacres, which he denies.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am taking a wild guess that it was not because of his mothers job.

edit on 9-4-2024 by onestonemonkey because: sp

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have an idea!!! Oooh ooh! Me me me!...

We could let them come here, hand them tens of thousands of dollars of cash and goodies and then fly them all over the country even tho they have no education and have nothing to give society but violence!!

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Maybe Bill, Hillary, and the Clinton Foundation will save Haiti like they did before.

Bush and Bill Clinton both asked as the devastating impact of the earthquake in Haiti became clear. This question brought them to a place they both know well, the Oval Office. There they met with President Obama and agreed to lead a major fundraising effort for relief: the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. Guess what happened to the money?

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
Wikpedia on how Barbecue got his name-

Chérizier's mother worked as a fried chicken vendor during his childhood, which he claims to be origin of his nickname "Barbecue"; others, however, claim it originated from allegations of him setting people on fire during massacres, which he denies.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am taking a wild guess that it was not because of his mothers job.

He got the name because he's a cannibal. He eats people. He has set people on fire and apparently there is a video where I think he takes a bite out of a human leg or something. (Sorry going off memory)..Im not trying to watch it, but I'm pretty sure it's not hard to find.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dude seems to think cannibalism happens all the time.

Though many expressed bewilderment in addition to revulsion at the video, which has since been confirmed as two years old, El Salvador President Nayib Bukele responded to one post of the alleged act of cannibalism, confirming that such behavior is not uncommon when violent gangs are given free rein.

dallasexpress.com...

Here's a little more from the link

“We saw similar images in El Salvador a few years ago. Gangs bathing with the skulls of their victims. All the ‘experts’ said they couldn’t be defeated because they were an ‘intrinsic part of our society,'”

edit on 5300416America/Chicagopm09 by 5thHead because: CANNIBALS

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

When I moved out of Miami in the '80's...the Haitian gangs were brutal. Bodies everywhere. Rastas....

Quite scary then....this is 40 years ahead with their grown grand-children families outta jail, mental inst, gangs, rapists...you name it.

They got boats. Guns. Grudges. No cops. And I m bettin' many are either here or on their way....**

***Kudos to Coast Guard, Navy, Homeland Sec, Boarder Patrol, Immigration...flying above the Florida Keys.

🫡✌️

edit on 04245730America/ChicagoTue, 09 Apr 2024 17:54:57 -050054202400000057 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes. The NBC article I tried to link to in the OP mentions "The Taliban Gang" at least twice.

I can't find much of anything on them, but that's one heck of a name.

Here's a conspiracy theory. What if terrorists are going through Mexico like usual, but instead of coming to the US like normal, they go to a place like Haiti. Once they have enough people on the ground they form a gang and act like they're in Afghanistan. If they take over then guess what? They have an Islamic state right there in the Gulf of Mexico.

edit on 5300719America/Chicagopm09 by 5thHead because: SP

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It's Haiti.

A 7.1 earthquake hits 10 miles from Downtown Anchorage, and there are 117 non-fatal injuries, and they recover in a month.

A 7.0 eatthquake hits 16 miles from Port-au-Prince and kills the population of Anchorage, recovered is not the word i would use.

There are lower standards in Haiti and a genuine inability to implement an ethical society. All efforts trying do so get corrupted by power lust and greed before that ever happens.

Haiti corruption makes Mexico look like Norway.

14 years to recover from that Earthquake, and all that's happened, even with aid from around the world, is aid gets hijacked by corrupt officials and gangs, and people still starve. And natural disasters compound on the inability to recover from 2010. Now they are a political cafe with their "Coup du jour"

Their religion is cool though. Neurotically superstitious. Mostly still Vudon and Yoruba with Catholicism forced in to cover their bases with the European colonists.

I don't why Haiti specifically can't pull it together and Dominican Republic figured it out. 60 years since their last coup. They share a border, but are worlds apart.

Only difference is one is Spanish colony and one is French colony. All with the progeny of slaves and colonists left behind.

Maybe St. Anthony is just better with ethics than Papa Elegua. Despite being parallels of one-other.

I know its not race. Barbados is an equally as black British colony that puts them to shame in terms of ethical society and prosperity.

They've been free from France since 1804. In 220 years I honestly say it's an instilled culture of power-driven sh*t-baggery. Most societies pretend to have altruism. Haiti doesn't even try. All things of worth are absorbed by those with power and used to leverage those without. They got mojo and juju though.

France was a terrible parent country, that's what I will say.
edit on 9-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It's much worse than that. You understand their families are already here. Miami alone Dade County, is full..all old families related back to those times.

Visually speaking? It's hard to distinguish S. Americans, from Arabs or Malaysians because they appear similar.

Go to a foreign country, line up, get some docs, pretend your Manuel and not Mohammed.

Theyve been entering like that for some time. You won't contain the Haitians. Give em time...

Rastas are a determined bunch. Ja-Rules!

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes. What do you do when boats of people just show up on your shore? With Cuba we let them stay (last time I checked). In Texas it seems the federal government is actively trying to stop Texas from preventing border crossings.

I can only imagine we'll give them gift cards and put them up in hotels. ... seems to be the plan with everybody else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join