It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW WORLD ORDER COMBAT ARMS SURVEY Question #46 “I Would Fire Upon U.S. Citizens...”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Annee

Two world government.

The UN splits in half over the acknowledgement of Israel and Taiwan. And the it's essentially China and the Arab countries that won't acknowledge either.

There's enough of that to assure it would split into a two world government, that forces trade mutual trade relations for now.

It's no coincidence the country preparing their death wish in Syria this week (Iran) acknowledges neither.

The UN is a facade of getting along when it's just another group of political leaders that want to split right in two.

I say one world in trade only, two world everywhere else.

Maybe so.

I just think it's inevitable. We are just globally too intertwined in too many areas.

Honestly, I avoid anything Asia/Middle East -- they're nuts. Haven't they been at war since the beginning of man?

edit on pm44America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: ADVISOR

I support you.
You know, despite the inertia of the USSR in terms of distrust of its population and deprivation of their weapons, now in Russia there are gradually improvements at the legislative level in the field of acquisition and ownership of weapons. In addition, the Supreme Court of Russia recently adopted a ruling that any citizen, in the event of an attack on his home, can defend his home and his family by any means, including the use of weapons. There are already judicial precedents when men who defended their home and family were acquitted, even for murder.

In this case, I want to say: "Thank you, America, thank you, the American spirit of Freedom!"

It's a pity that you are going through the reverse process(((((

John Wayne would have traded in his horse and Winchester for a Mi-24D and AK-47 considering what the US government has been into these last 30 or so years.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RustEShackelFord

I wouldn't bet of that.
I'm guessing you forgot a little today bit about his life that would indicate that he absolutely would not as he did not when he was alive.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I think the key element in that scenario is the unit leadership. If the leadership is on board with gunning down U.S. citizens, then it will happen.

Cheers

I vehemently disagree.

I served in the USMC for 6 years after graduating from college.

There is *no way* any Marine would gun down US citizens absent an armed rebellion where the Marines themselves or innocent civilians were being shot at. Even if they were being attacked with clubs and bats and ordered to shoot by their superior, they would not fire on a US citizen unless they were being fired upon.

I can't speak for the Army, but I highly doubt they would either.

edit on 4/6/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There is none sovereign but in high office.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The original intent of the question back in the 90s was to make sure we knew it was illegal to fire upon citizens. Unfortunately Delta Force already did at Waco. Im surw that now they want my newer brothers in thw military to fire on citizens, i do not believe they actually will....retired USN.a reply to: ADVISOR

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Who remembers the 90s and how everyone was the NWO will never take over?

I remember, and for those who are interested, want to share this. I have physically read the RESISTER blue original publication.

The times were different, but the concern is same.
With illegal aliens being given citizenship via military service, corrupt career parasite politicians, are circumventing a key loyalty clause.

Armed Forces swear an Oath, to the Constitution.

Not political ideology or any party.

The RESISTER has confirmed that US Navy SEAL platoons, including SEAL Team Six, Marine combat veterans stationed at Twenty-Nine Palms, CA, and Marine basic trainees at Camp Pendelton, CA, have been administered a questionnaire asking, among other things, if they would “...fire upon US citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government.”

The questionnaire was first administered to operators by the commanders of SEAL Team Six on 15 September 1993, then subsequently to the remaining SEAL platoons throughout September and October. Rumors began circulating in November that US Army DELTA operators were given the same or a similar questionnaire. The SF Underground had been aware of the questionnaire since late September but our observers had been unable to secure a copy or confirm other than its substance consisted of questions pertaining to the subordination of the

US military to the UN and confiscation of the firearms of US citizens. In early January, 1994, we obtained a copy of the questionnaire from one of our DOD sympathizers but lacking corroboration we ran the story in Vol.I, No. 1 of The RESISTER...

NEW WORLD ORDER

COMBAT ARMS SURVEY

Question #46

“I Would Fire Upon U.S. Citizens...”

Today, I see a need for a return to the disposition of a resistance. The generations of today, don't know the America we grew up in during the 80s or 90s and earlier. It would be wise to have caution against jumping into a rapid change of culture.

Especially when that changes the moral fabric of a Nation.
Like we have been experiencing under the model of politics.

America is great, but it can be greater if more Americans loved their country as much or more than they love their own egos...

Younger people won't understand what I'm talking about.
The older ones know exactly what I say.

I remember growing up hearing from our elders, that we should "Never trust communists, and always buy American."

Imagine how different America today would be, if more people listened and followed that advice.

The resister, is a remaining relic of an era, when American people, were not scared to stand up for what's right.

Today the opposite is true, too many Americans are scared to even exercise liberty, like free speech.

Hell, most people today don't even know let alone care, their rights are being taken. Little by little, Government is stealing American liberty.

May as well live in China, if that's what is wanted...

Here Here ! Bully !

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Schrodinger:

Kent State ?

Disagree if you wish, but leadership plays the key role. One can argue that KS was the result of poor troop discipline, but again, that goes back to leadership.

I'm not as sure of the Corps' behavior as you are. Don't misunderstand me. I have great respect for the Marines, and more so because they understand the value of tradition. But the Corps, like all of the military in the USA, is steeped in having a culture distinct and separate from the rest of the country, and "civvies", in general are looked down upon. That last bit is the foundation stone for bad behavior to manifest.

I could agree with a statement that not ALL Marines, soldiers, etc., would follow such orders. But I firmly believe enough would, whether out of confusion, fear of command reprisals, fear of loss of the respect of the others in their "primary unit", or simply psychological dysfunction ... to shed bled on more than an insignificant level.

Cheers
edit on 7-4-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
As a former active duty Army combat veteran, two enlistments before being medically retired with Honorable Discharge, I speak on my own experiences.

Prior to illegal aliens being given carte blanche, our military was comprised of Patriots, willing to sacrifice for their Country.

Today the military is a shadow, of what it once was.

Being filled with illegal aliens, not immigrants mind you, they have no loyalty to the people.

The new generation of military will not be held to previous standards, of swearing an Oath to the Constitution.

That is the comprised threat.

They will be loyal to the corrupt.

I believe it is a potential threat, not a clear and present danger. How long would it take to become one...?

Fifth column is being erected before us, and many stand idle.

As an American I hope and pray I'm wrong.

What if I am not.

The question must be asked, why is our armed forces being disabled?

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Tytler cycle

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It's not only the Americans who are losing their liberty, it is literally happening all over, especially in the nations of the Western world. Americans are sometimes a little guilty of myopia, not seeing beyond the end of their noses, believing that everything is only happening to them. They would be wise to recognise that the enemy we face is globalism, and they are coming for all of us, determined to steal our liberty in every conceivable way. In France it has just been made illegal to criticise medical products which are mandated by the government (IE the COVID vaccines) and anyone found to have been critical can be punished with three years in prison & a 45,000 Euro fine, which is absolutely horrendous. Similar legislation will probably be rolled out elsewhere in the world soon, with a view to curtailing any criticism of the MRNA platform, despite a wealth of available evidence which demonstrates that they are lethal, and cause horrendous vaccine injuries. This world is fast becoming dystopian, and I fear for the future which my children & future grandchildren will be inheriting. They will have a revolutionary war on their hands I suspect.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The meeting in 1891 was, in effect, the birth of the New World Order cabal.

Great financiers frequently used their fortunes to influence questions of peace and war and control politics for profit. Cecil Rhodes was different. He was determined to use his vast fortune not simply to generate ever-increasing profit, but to realise his dream, a dream he shared with his co-conspirators. Rhodes turned the profit objective on its head and sought to amass great wealth into his secret society in order to achieve political ends, to buy governments and politicians, buy public opinion and the means to influence it. [2] He intended that his wealth should be used to grasp control of the world, secretly. Secrecy was the cornerstone. No one outside the favoured few knew of the group’s existence. They have since been referred to obliquely in speeches and books as “The Money Power”, “The Hidden Power” or “the men behind the curtain”. All of these labels are pertinent, but we have called them, collectively, the Secret Elite.

New World Order

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

This is a spiritual war and it's been going on since the beginning.

To many people are perverted to their souls to care about God
and country. They will bring judgement to our nation and it will
come in one or many forms.

"Great empires are not destroyed from outside until they destroy
themselves from the inside".

Will Durrant

Very eloquently said and also very true.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

That was awesome

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Kent State ?

Not active duty military at Kent State.

It was the National Guard that killed those kids.

Rent-a-soldiers. Bozo's with guns.

1 US Marine is worth 50 National Guard.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Astrocometus

Exactly!

The spiritual war is spilling over into the material.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...

Quoted for truth!!!!
Amen

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

In 2021, there were a total of 48,830 firearm deaths in the US. I would suggest that far more than that number of people are willing to fire upon US Citizens.

In fact, all those people who own a firearm 'for protection' are willing to do just that.

This includes many in the armed forces.

The question is legitimate for the armed forces trying to identify those who would use weapons in contradiction to the directives and mandates of the armed forces, to remove from service those who are a danger to the people they are supposed to protect.

Asking such a question does not imply that the questioners wish for the armed forces to fire upon civilians, as you seem to have assumed in your post.

edit on 2024-04-07T18:02:10-05:0006Sun, 07 Apr 2024 18:02:10 -050004pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Astrocometus

Exactly!

The spiritual war is spilling over into the material.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I could agree with a statement that not ALL Marines, soldiers, etc., would follow such orders. But I firmly believe enough would, whether out of confusion, fear of command reprisals, fear of loss of the respect of the others in their "primary unit", or simply psychological dysfunction ... to shed bled on more than an insignificant level.

You make a good point. Some might...or probably would. I would hope others in their unit would stop them before too much damage was done.

It's an awful thing to think about regardless.

I hope it never come to that.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Kent State ?

Not active duty military at Kent State.

It was the National Guard that killed those kids.

Rent-a-soldiers. Bozo's with guns.

1 US Marine is worth 50 National Guard.

Yes, I realize they were not Marines. Regardless ... they were U.S. military personnel. All may not have been part-time, some may have served in Korea or Vietnam.

The other thing I wonder about is how far military culture has shifted. By the time I stopped working, the culture had already dramatically shifted over the course of three decades. Some of it was because of the conscription being halted, and a lot of it was a product of 20 years of war post 9-11.

I grew up around the post-World War II army. Those guys had a sense of humor and generally weren't excited about killing civilians anywhere, Americans or others.

Like you, I hope the situation doesn't get tested.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join