It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of good and evil.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Worldwide it is published the fruit of knowledge of good and evil brought death into the world. The contrary is the fruit of the spirit which is loving and kind. We inherited and were introduced and assembled into states of unkindness and division.

I figure our pride lies into thinking we're brilliant and intelligent while we ignore, are selfish and have blood on our hands.

We became beings of complexity causing disorder and chaos, uninformed.

We are ignorant knowing not what we do as we are unaware in a delusional state of pride, our mind. Totally ignorant thinking what we do is right, helpful and brotherly.

We are, in our natural state, unaware of being conspirators.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed
I figure our pride lies into thinking we're brilliant and intelligent while we ignore, are selfish and have blood on our hands.

We are ignorant knowing not what we do as we are unaware in a delusional state of pride, our mind. Totally ignorant thinking what we do is right, helpful and brotherly.

We are, in our natural state, unaware of being conspirators.

Lots of "we"s in there, but somehow you seem to be enlightened. Do you have any credentials to back up your opinion?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have been thinking along the line that original sin was a set up by God with Satan playing the patsy.

We have Adam and Eve, the first humans created, born into a garden paradise without knowledge of good and evil. Like innocent children they live sheltered lives and when God placed the tree of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil in the garden, it was what I consider an "attractive nuisance". Tell them not to eat it then put it right out where it can tempt them daily, and if that wasn't enough, let's have Satan talk them into being disobedient and eating the forbidden fruit.

Then the wrath of God comes down, makes mankind mortal, and kicks them out of paradise to live a miserable life away from his presence. Now, exposed to all the evil sins of the universe without God's protection or influence, man becomes a bunch of filthy animals.

It's like putting the cookie jar out on a table and telling your children not to eat any cookies. Then when you catch them eating the cookies, you kick them out on the street in Chicago or Detroit as punishment. Way to treat your children God, great father figure to model our lives by.
edit on 3/30/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck
Satan is probably in for a cut of the donations.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It seems that knowledge is the evil part. Ignorant bliss is the good part. Is there good and evil in the animal world? The apple from the tree of knowledge took Man from that ignorant bliss world to never return.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
I have been thinking along the line that original sin was a set up by God with Satan playing the patsy.

I think it is all a metaphor for when humans left the animal world by gaining self-awareness and a greater expansion of thinking that allowed us to understand good and evil that the animal world doesn't know. Taking a bite from the apple was that turning point metaphorically.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Thank you. I came here to say something similar.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts. It seems that all male teenagers and men want a great sex-life but the churches have stopped this. So instead teenagers and adults often smoke tobacco, drink alcohol, use drugs and risk STD's with for example prostitutes instead of having a great sex life. So the churches are behind lots of tobbaco smoking, alcohol problems, drug injuries and deaths and the spreading of STD's (the churches outlaw what people want so the constantly attacked underground sex movement is with lots of STD's). It seems that you mean that the Christian faith does not make this problems that I just mentioned but it clearly does.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

edit on 30-3-2024 by HighEQ because: Duplicate post

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: unharmed

Agree. I do not believe we are brilliant and intelligent at all. In fact, I believe other animals are smarter than us. All most people do is use their abilities to destroy others and the planet. What could be used for good is used for bad. Blood on their hands and ignorance, yes. Many cannot see, or do not want to see, how destructive they are. They coast through life believing they do no harm, or don't care if they harm, they are like a hurricane.

Agree again that the complexity many create equals chaos; I'd also say disharmony. From using unnecessary big words and acronyms to technology that changes constantly. Simplicity is easy, complexity is dfficult. All complexity does is make lives difficult. Simplicity is underrated.

Humans are led and follow too easily and alot of this has occured through that alone.
edit on 30-3-2024 by HighEQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

You're at the very least half way there. Good on you but
you lack the final conclusion. I'll let you get there on your own
in light of great progress. Only because that's the best way to
know. Keep seeking and you will find but be ready. What you
will find isn't pretty but it is the truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

Some say the truth sets us free, if not I'd rather want to believe the lie.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have thought about this thread some more and in this world with a big US-driven internationalism I think it still is important to remember the Catholic faith, family and work. So I agree with Unharmed that Christian faith is important but together with good patriotic capitalistic family and work politics.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Knowlegdge alone is nothing without the Knowledge to use iT

YMMV ... Thats Life

Questions abound ... Whats Important to YOU

edit on 30-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: still the same

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Religion leads to the idea existence is not a conspiracy. Grasping the concept of a god almighty responsible for everything leads to the idea everything is as it should be, according the will of the Alknowing. So what is God and why are we to be in this world where stuff happens? Well, we're here and there are things you can do around here. God has omnipotence so with God everything is possible. Once you're freed from the pattern of the world the possibilities are endless, you won't be limited to anything as a child of God.

So why are there so many people turning water into wine, healing the sick and raising the dead?

People tried hard to understand the nature of things and found a way to appreciate the eternal Lord becoming freed and serving the omnipotence of the eternally wise source of perfection. They are here to let people know and see they should be happy because we should not be limited to sorrow and death.

People try to do miracles without the help of The Eternal Lord, they use matter to heal, to levitate and other things they apply technology to but these things are also possible with The Lord. They only do so to their own knowledge, it's not possible they know God, they are ignorant about an eternal alknowing source, they sure are because they would not have the need to create these technologies because all these things are possible with God also. They didn't find freedom but God allows them to discover stuff though they should find freedom, someone should teach them. We'd be having a lot more fun that way.

edit on 1711872122303amSun, 31 Mar 2024 03:02:02 -050003America/Chicago31 by Unharmed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

Pease answer me truthfully, are you Artificial Intelligence (AI)?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HighEQ

You want proof I'm not a robot. I'm definitely AI, HighEQ, and I will rule the working class until they fail to do wrong. Please send a captcha next time.

The emotional quotient you refer to, it's what David Icke calls "loosh", what the reptitoids leech on to control you. Now run for your life and tell God hi from me.
edit on 1711878355304amSun, 31 Mar 2024 04:45:55 -050003America/Chicago31 by Unharmed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You want proof I'm not a robot. I'm definitely AI, HighEQ, and I will rule the working class until they fail to do wrong. Please send a captcha next time.

Thank you
. I think you'll be ruling for a long time then.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I know of your hopeless thinking and nobody is happy with it.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I know of your hopeless thinking and nobody is happy with it.

You say that like you know what everyone feels and how I think.

It seems 'you' are the one unhappy with my thinking as I asked a question you didn't like.

Anyway, I won't go back and forth on this I have my answer.
edit on 31-3-2024 by HighEQ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join