It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200,000 Immigration Court Cases Dismissed Because DHS Failed to File Paperwork

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Looks like The DHS has failed to file proper and timely paperwork that apparently has affected some 200,000 Immigration court cases!!

Golly. Can't imagine this kind of mass incompetence being mistakes?

Government worker and lawyer shortages perhaps? Hmmmm 🤤

Must be intentional ?? Wonder why 😀

Naww, got to be some kind of misprint or disinfo right? 😧

What possible purposes could be in play for this being on purpose?? ✅

Now who do you suppose benefits from all this?

Biden administration fails to file paperwork, causes 200K migrant deportation cases to be tossed: ‘Serious concerns’

Immigration judges dismissed deportation cases against some 200,000 migrants under President Biden because the Department of Homeland Security failed to file the required paperwork before their court dates, according to a new report.

The DHS’s failure to file thousands of notices to appear before scheduled hearing dates left courts without jurisdiction to handle deportation cases and rule on asylum claims, according to a report released Wednesday by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University.

“These large numbers of dismissals and what then happens raise serious concerns,” the TRAC report, which includes data through February 2024, states.

The nonpartisan research organization called it “troubling” that there was an “almost total lack of transparency on where and why these DHS failures occurred.”

The TRAC Report .....

2nd Source

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd say it's obvious the system is overwhelmed. And that's why they need to issue 6 months of no entry no asylum under any circumstances. Until they can handle the influx again.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
But if I do not move my trashcans local code enforcement will fine my 300 a day.....justice in America is so skewed right now.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I'd say it's obvious the system is overwhelmed. And that's why they need to issue 6 months of no entry no asylum under any circumstances. Until they can handle the influx again.

Hard to enforce illegal entry at non ports of entry. 😃

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

How about stopping the influx for a change and, where absolutely needed, improve condtions in the 2/3rd world countries from origin instead of bringing the US down to their level because that will happen (part of the plan btw ).

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

How about stopping the influx for a change and, where absolutely needed, improve condtions in the 2/3rd world countries from origin instead of bringing the US down to their level because that will happen (part of the plan btw ).

I agree with first part of your post. We need to stop or at least pause allowing immigrants into the country until we get our collective sh#t together.

As far as improving conditions in other countries? Sure, I'm all for it. AFTER we've taken care of all of our veterans and other US citizens with legitimate needs. Then, and only then, if there's any money left we can consider helping other countries.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Now these migrants were going to be deported I assume from the wording. So is it feasable to say that those numbers included the 220 something known terrorists along with the two thousand something that were questionable as to their relations to terrorism that were sneaking in too?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for my check for all the cash I spent for my wife to be here 'legally', since there's no such thing as 'illegal'. Also, I bet they won't be late to send their bill when her residency status is up for renewal.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
I'm still waiting for my check for all the cash I spent for my wife to be here 'legally', since there's no such thing as 'illegal'. Also, I bet they won't be late to send their bill when her residency status is up for renewal.

I don't mean to pry but could you share how much money you had to spend? And how long the process took?

I truly have no idea what it may be. Could be $1 or it could be $1Million for all I know. And I always wondered how much the "legal immigration" process cost in terms of both time and money.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
NOT ONE DOLLAR MORE to Ukraine or Israel or any other country, until criminal traitor Joe Biden starts ENFORCING existing U.S. border laws!

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

In your humble Opinion , do you Think it was caused by Incompetence or Indifference ?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No one wants to work anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In your humble Opinion , do you Think it was caused by Incompetence or Indifference ?

Neither. It is Intentional. It all adds up to Their Cloward-Piven plan. 🥶️

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: Kaiju666

I don't mean to pry but could you share how much money you had to spend? And how long the process took?

I truly have no idea what it may be. Could be $1 or it could be $1Million for all I know. And I always wondered how much the "legal immigration" process cost in terms of both time and money.

Thanks in advance.

It was more than $1 and less than $1,000,00 heh. Each case is probably different, I imagine, depending how you want to look at it. Honestly, I cannot recall a precise price, but it was more than $3,000 and that was 11-12 years ago. I'm probably forgetting some costs as well, just off the top of my head. I sure could use an extra $3+ grand about now. Time also varies, but it's lengthy. I believe I filed in late January and wife got here in October. It was delayed a couple of months because of probably some shenanigans, but our case was mostly smooth and quick per average.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hard to enforce illegal entry at non ports of entry. 😃

Easier to find them and deport them, if they don't have the required PAPERS.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
As this administration planned...

got to break it so they can complete the fundamental transformation.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Thanks for sharing the info.

I assume all is well for you and your wife, and I'm glad you're now "legally" together here. The US needs more people like you. And less like the criminals like that Mariel Boatlift bunch out of Cuba years ago.

And I have no idea what's pouring over our southern borders from Mexico. And neither does our government. It would be funny if it wasn't such a mess for this country.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

edit on 3/26/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
a reply to: Kaiju666

Thanks for sharing the info.

I assume all is well for you and your wife, and I'm glad you're now "legally" together here. The US needs more people like you. And less like the criminals like that Mariel Boatlift bunch out of Cuba years ago.

And I have no idea what's pouring over our southern borders from Mexico. And neither does our government. It would be funny if it wasn't such a mess for this country.

No problem, and actually I just realized the cost is still mounting as she is a ‘legal resident’ and not a citizen. As previously mentioned, her status is due for renewal fairly soonish and will cost probably close to another grand give or take these days I’m guessing.

top topics

join