It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic roots of the terrorist attack in Crocus City

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Hello again RussianFriend,

It's me again. I had replied to your topic "Matrix glitch over Florida", but I got locked out of my 2nd account after signing off. I'm on a 3rd account. I may not be able to get in another word after posting this.

Coincidentally, I first began talking with WanderingMrM on March 22!

About the Moscow attack, MrM's prediction appears to have come true, it was just delayed by a year and was off by a week, and it was supposed to happen during the Russian festivals, not beforehand: www.abovetopsecret.com... Incidentally, all planned festivals were cancelled.

MrM wishes to convey this warning to the world:

If you have anyone in Europe especially in France around time of Olympic games tell them to stay away. If this is a timeline scenario, something might be planned for France.

Also, I would also point out that March 22 has some religious significance in Islam (Ramadan this year), so it's not just about desecrating Orthodox remembrance days, but also taking a shot at a Muslim holiday. Killing two birds with one stone!

While I was reading up on Pushkin's prophecies, an article pointed out, "The West especially tries to sow enmity between the Orthodox and Muslim faiths, seeking to exploit the hostility between Christians and Islamists to their advantage.""

Особенно стараются они посеять вражду между православной и мусульманской верой, стремясь использовать вражду между христианами и исламистами в своих интересах. Это разжигание войны в Чечне и Дагестане. С помощью различия религиозных верований Запад стремится расколоть народы коренной России и Кавказа, чтобы прибрать затем их территории к своим рукам.

___

Btw speaking of Orthodox holy martyrs, have you heard of Duniushka of Siberia, who died in 1918, on the Dormition of the Mother of God? She predicted, "In ‘Holy Rus’,’ a Kniaz’ will reign, who will come from the nation that gave us our religion."

Should Kniaz be translated as Duke or Prince, or is there a deeper meaning? And which nation was that? The Greeks?
edit on 25-3-2024 by GogolJoker because: No reason, just chaos

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GogolJoker

Greetings my friend. Among the Orthodox saints, I do not know Dunya of Siberia. There are only Cossack groups with such a name. We Orthodox Christians know that after Putin, who is the forerunner, the White Tsar will come to Russia, who in turn will be the forerunner of the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Under the White Tsar, all nations and religious concessions will live in peace and each will prosper and calmly await their predictions. In January in Moscow I talked with the assistant of the Orthodox elder Valerian (Krechetov), we came to the same opinion, we only differed a little on the timing. I said 2026, he said 2027. But it will happen. That's why I'm calm and not afraid of anything. I know what will happen to our world.

The state of peace between all peoples and religions is inherent in the very concept of Russia. That's why I'm calm. May God give you peace of mind too!

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"The state of peace between all peoples and religions is inherent in the very concept of Russia. That's why I'm calm. May God give you peace of mind too!"

Ukrainians might tend to disagree with that?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Greetings my friend. Among the Orthodox saints, I do not know Dunya of Siberia. There are only Cossack groups with such a name.
Greetings,

web.archive.org/web/20090306001239/www.geocities.com...
^ This is where I first found out about her.

Speaking of Cossacks, have you heard of Svyatoslav Denisov?

We Orthodox Christians know that after Putin, who is the forerunner, the White Tsar will come to Russia,
But what if he shows up in a different country instead? After Putin, father Nikolay Guryanov said there'd be a military man and afterward comes the Tsar.

After Boris Godunov, there were several imposters before a great tsar appeared. Who's to say there won't be several imposters after Putin?

It was attributed to Pelagia of Ryazan that after Antichrist comes to power, the Tsar would reveal himself in Russia and only rule for 2 years, 8 months. But if a military dictator comes to power in Russia first, then the Tsar would have to be found overseas instead or he'd risk being executed.

While it was attributed to St. Theodosius of Minvody that the Tsar was merely a possibility which had to be earned. This is only if the Orthodox timeline plays out. (But if we end up in the Islamic timeline, then he'll have to show up in Mecca instead under the Mahdi name. It all depends on whether Putin goes beyond Kiev into western Europe or only takes eastern Europe.)

In January in Moscow I talked with the assistant of the Orthodox elder Valerian (Krechetov), we came to the same opinion, we only differed a little on the timing. I said 2026, he said 2027.
Does this elder communicate in English? I'd be interested in speaking with him. I think 2026 is too soon, 2027 seems safer.

A prediction about 2025 by a Russian guy, Putin is still president somehow: old.reddit.com... Take that with a grain of salt.

A prediction about 2030, possibility of Cold War if Trump is elected: old.reddit.com... (OR he'll attack Iran, OR he'll abandon Europe.)
edit on 25-3-2024 by GogolJoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Of course, I know the Cossack, General of the General Staff of the Russian Empire Denisov. My ancestors, Simbirsk Cossacks, were assigned to the Great Don Army. I know that under pressure from the communists he resigned, immigrated to the USA and became the founder of the US Cossack Union.

By the way, about 6 years ago, his descendant, the head of the Cossacks of Odintsovo, Moscow region, visited me in Saratov for Easter. Despite the fast, we ate grilled red fish and drank vodka))))

I don't know about the reign of the White Tsar, but the reign of the Antichrist in the West will indeed be 2 years and 8 months. After which he will be defeated.

Nobody knows who the White Tsar will be. He, like Putin, will come from nowhere and unknown to anyone.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

"But if a military dictator comes to power in Russia.."

This has already happened ?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

My ancestors, Simbirsk Cossacks, were assigned to the Great Don Army.
Wow!

By the way, about 6 years ago, his descendant, the head of the Cossacks of Odintsovo, Moscow region, visited me in Saratov for Easter. Despite the fast, we ate grilled red fish and drank vodka
What did you guys talk about?

Interesting, I'll need to confirm that he made a visit to Saratov.

He, like Putin, will come from nowhere and unknown to anyone.
But Putin didn't come from nowhere, he was propped up by Yeltsin's media campaign, built on the experimental success of general Alexander Lebed's platform.

I heard from WanderingMrM that the Tsar will reveal himself using social media to come out of nowhere, but I read one scenario where he appears on television (other parts of this scenario did not come to pass) and another scenario that has him speaking passionately about the climate (and thus being elected as an UN leader, which seems less likely, considering how UN no longer lives up to its principles).

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

He came to Saratov to support in court my relative, deputy dean of the Odintsovo diocese, chief engineer of the Church of St. George the Victorious in Odintsovo.
That's when we met. If you need communication, I can provide it. Write me a private message.

Nobody knew Putin before he became head of government and went to Dagestan to repel the attack of Chechen and international terrorists.
In fact, I have a theory that the Putin project, regardless of the individual himself, was developed by the best KGB analysts in the world back in the late 1970s, under Andropov.

I see that you have mixed up the concepts of Gog and Magog. This is not Russia and China. This is the USA and Britain. That is why there is such confusion in the actions of the Antichrist and Christ. We know exactly who is who, and how long and where their reign will last.
edit on 25-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

"This is the USA and Britain. That is why there is such confusion in the actions of the Antichrist and Christ. We know exactly who is who, and how long and where their reign will last."

No, it was ISIS.

My goodness, you really have it in for us Brits?

"The state of peace between all peoples and religions is inherent in the very concept of Russia. That's why I'm calm. May God give you peace of mind too!"

So much for that, then?

Peace, brother.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

If you need communication, I can provide it. Write me a private message.
I see. I don't think I have enough posts yet; also, I'm waiting to hear back from WanderingMrM before I make such a move.

Denisov is just one possible lineage to investigate.

I see that you have mixed up the concepts of Gog and Magog. This is not Russia and China. This is the USA and Britain.
Huh, I didn't say anything about Gog and Magog?

I don't know who Gog is, but it's not a country, that's a name afaik.

I think Magog are either hordes of human cannibals (see Pseudo-Methodius) or they are demon-ghost riders (see Polotsk: www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...), who will be struck down by fire from heaven, in the form of worms: [Eodem millesimo, in partibus Captay pluit in maxima copia vermium et serpentium]
The Quran says these fires could afflict even djinn and were meant to keep them from prying into heavenly affairs.

This hadith suggests that they may be vampires: sunnah.com...:4080 "they will dig until they can almost see the rays of the sun" In Slavic folklore, vampires aren't killed by the sun, but fall lifeless. If these were human, then they would surely exploit the sun's energies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join