It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discover 'Alien DNA' Hidden in Blood of Vaccinated People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

edit on 3/16/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

LOL... I recently saw a cartoon that depicted two alien beings cruising in a flying saucer.

The pilot said: "We'll be passing the Earth in a minute. Lock your doors!"

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

No it makes you an alien human hybrid. Wonder do we get super powers? Always wanted to do a super hero landing .

EwUilIo036g?si=cU6QJtjQzf9FI9lE

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
Where have I heard this talk before...

I was thinking the same thing. Those episodes are my least favorite, they bore me. I also wondered if anyone has an original idea anymore.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
Listen to the video.

I am not here to do the work for you - listen, and then investigate this yourself.

Not possible in France, they banned Rumble.

Can you please tell me/us some of the content?

If YOU start a thread, PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT PLEASE!
edit on 16/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasicResearchMethods

A quick search finds two Dr Jose Luis Sevillano.

One is a computer scientist. The other is an artist.

Neither appears on the Spanish medical register.

Neither is a biologist.

Funny that.

I found a third option. Not much information available.

www.sante.fr...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hmmm... they could be self-replicating hydras.

BBL

Need to study!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
You mean I'm not going to die from the vax? Now I'm some sort of experiment?

Excellent!

It's such a relief. I mean when some here told me I'd die two weeks after the vaccine, well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, the same people told me I would die in a month. Well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, it was six months. Then it was a year. Then it was two. And now that it's been longer than that, I guess now I'm going to have arms and legs sprouting from my body.

Do I have that right?
But you do transmit a Bluetooth mac address,maybe multiple mac addresses depending how many boosters you've had.
Doesn't that worry you?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Our world is the Morgan Island of the Milky Way galaxy.

OMG LMAO when you put it that way this actually makes a lot of sense. LOL

So the clamari blood clots are actually an alien growing inside people?

So goes the days of Noah!
edit on 16-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

That's the least of my problems having the urge to sit under a heat lamp and lick my eyes. Worried that flies will start to look appealing

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
1:15 Ricardo Delgado: www.europarl.europa.eu...

La Quinta Columna info:

Millions of people, around the world, are reporting magnetic effects on their bodies after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. This effect on vaccinated people is being censored by the media, who ridicule this in order to minimize the issue by mocking those affected and saying that items are sticking to people due to “oily skin” (or cream). No health authority nor political officials have stepped up to give the slightest explanation on this phenomenon.

The presence of graphene oxide nanoparticles in COVID-19 vaccines explains the magnetic phenomena that millions of people from all over the world are already experiencing after vaccination.

Meanwhile, the governments led by the corporate elites, the WHO, the entire Pharmaceutical Industry and GAVI (the Global Alliance for Vaccination and Immunization) sponsored by Bill Gates, continue with their criminal and genocidal plan to vaccinate the entire world population.

www.simplelists.com...

Still watching video

ETA:

So in my tiny mind, I didn't find enough video/pics or information that seemed to support the claim. There was no follow through and the pics seemed random and could've been taken at any time of any thing. There is zero consistency and connectivity/linkage. I think they should have spent more time on supporting their claim which is all of about 2 minutes at the most of the almost 11 minutes, than lime-lighting those elites that want us dead.
edit on th31202400000031bSat, 16 Mar 2024 12:42:16 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: glen200376

That's the least of my problems having the urge to sit under a heat lamp and lick my eyes. Worried that flies will start to look appealing

Just wait til you start shedding your skin.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Actually, an interesting video.
I'd like to see some other labs repeat this.

How do they know what alien DNA even looks like?

If they know that isn't that disclosure?
edit on 16-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ROFLCOPTER

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the tip.

Seeing as he is supposed to be a Spanish doctor that talks about an elite Spanish research team on a Spanish broadcast, I had thought he was in Spain. Lazy of me.

This third JLS is a doctor working out of a pharmacy / homeopathic, veterinary and ancillary medical supplies shop (source, Google street view) in a town with less than 550 people in la France profonde. He has no presence online as a doctor apart from French listing sites. No publication history.

He is, however, on Facebook, where he posts nothing to do with his practice. Instead, there are inspirational quotes and pictures, the usual general conspiracy stuff, and videos of him discussing said conspiracy theories online.

He's the one.

Having followed stuff like Mas Alla and El Cuarto Milenio for some time - the whole Spanish scene is genuinely interesting and entertaining - I know they are not too rigorous about their sources. This man fits right in.

edit on 16-3-2024 by BasicResearchMethods because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
You mean I'm not going to die from the vax? Now I'm some sort of experiment?

Excellent!

It's such a relief. I mean when some here told me I'd die two weeks after the vaccine, well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, the same people told me I would die in a month. Well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, it was six months. Then it was a year. Then it was two. And now that it's been longer than that, I guess now I'm going to have arms and legs sprouting from my body.

Do I have that right?
From what I heard, some 'vaccines' were placebos at least. You were probably just lucky.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Alien as in ETs? Interesting. I'm not sure I believe it, off course I know the 'vaccines' are trash, but alien DNA is a bit far-fetched.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Thank you for your view of the video, appreciated. Saved 11 minutes of my life

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

Alien as in ETs? Interesting. I'm not sure I believe it, off course I know the 'vaccines' are trash, but alien DNA is a bit far-fetched.

Well it kinda explains why many of the vaccinated complain about “not feeling like themselves” since they were jibby jabbed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join