It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these democrats pushing DEI, pushing anti-white hate and racism have blood on their hands

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

You're right, the two other recent high school student deaths like the one in the OP don't count because? How are they different?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: frogs453

I am saying it is the system in place, the OP is. What can you do to prove it is something after it is teens. Teens do what adults and LEO's let them do when they go violent. If you let the go because of skin color that is DEI. Counter that one. DEI does away with consequences for choices and actions is how I see it.

You make a good point.

Things like DEI and race based hiring / scholarships, no bail / no charges for serious crimes, no arrests anymore for retail theft …. Are the quickest and simplest forms of reparations that radical DAs, AGs, mayors, governors, police chiefs can hand out to POC.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Was this incident proven to be racially motivated?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

We are dealing with a brainwashing of black youth is the story that you might not see 1st hand in Canada. If you did, you wouldn't ask.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

You're right, the two other recent high school student deaths like the one in the OP don't count because? How are they different?

You suggested an even distribution of these crimes between races.

Throwing out two from hundreds ….. unserious and embarrassing. And of course the typical tinge of deliberate aggravation.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ok...

Was it racially motivated or is this just assuming because it's a black girl beating up a white girl?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

We are dealing with a brainwashing of black youth is the story that you might not see 1st hand in Canada. If you did, you wouldn't ask.

They’re too busy in Canada killing and kidnapping the indigenous children to get involved in bothering black and hispanic kids.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
Haven't read any replies yet. Here is my take.

The kids who tried to kill her will get a slap on the wrist at worst.

I'm not sure where it happened but if it is in a Dem run state/city/town the kids who tried to kill the girl will have nothing at all happen to them because of their skin color. They will be excused as "we can't expect black people to not be enraged at the sight of a white person who deserves to be beaten and killed because of the sins of their great and great great grandparents." Thus perpetuating the myth that black people can not control themselves, making racism worse.

It is not just racism that is being excused if it happens to white people.

Anti-semitism also excuses liberals from having to control their mouths and behavior around Jewish people.

The liberal left encourages hatred, revenge, and says the victims are not victims but perpetrators if they are hurt or killed because if they are descended from White skinned people or Jews, and deserve what they get. The new Democratic form of morality today.

Today's new liberal left morality:
Thou shalt not be racist against people of color, only against white people because they deserve it.
Thou shalt get angry if someone points out that Jewish people were the first civilization in what is now Israel and were displaced from what was their original homeland over 2000 years ago.
Thou shalt not complain if Jewish students are huddled in a library with liberal students banging angrily on the door to be let in.
Thou shalt insist that abortion be unfettered, even at 40 weeks, even if the uterus owner and fetus are healthy.
Thou shalt not say the word mother/father/aunt/uncle as they are transphobic words that must be abolished.
Thou shalt not use a gendered pronoun with anyone without their express permission, all people are "it's" until they say otherwise.
Thou shalt insist gas stoves, cars, furnaces, lawn appliances, dryers be abolished to save Gaia.
Thou shalt not complain if transgender sports women injure biological women or push biological women out of sports

Quite correct. The question is, will we see a significant amount of similar incidents this summer?There may well be a big uptick in these type attacks. I wonder where that leaves us.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Ok...

Was it racially motivated or is this just assuming because it's a black girl beating up a white girl?

You may want to take note of the other 10-20 kids in the video, or the other 1000 videos on youtube.

Get back to us with what you find.

Another attempt to slip in a cute little lie to nudge the discussion away from the truth.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm well acquainted with internet trash videos of people fighting, of all walks of people. And I'm not defending the girl who's clearly trying to kill the other girl.

It's a simple question. Was it proven to be racially motivated or not?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Ok...

They call it "reparations". You can ignore it all you want.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I'm well acquainted with internet trash videos of people fighting, of all walks of people. And I'm not defending the girl who's clearly trying to kill the other girl.

It appears to be, which warrants investigation.

We don’t really need anyone announcing that just has to be, or simply cannot be.

Look at it as though we’re all adults.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You are? Well, I can't tell. If it was white on black you would say hey prove it isn't racism.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I was talking about the high profile, very specific, events of the last 6-8 months. Which we’ve all heard of and seen.

Not the World Star bum fights and playground scraps from the last 20 years.

I knew you would immediately try to dismiss and derail any evidence that doesn’t favor your misdirection.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
Haven't read any replies yet. Here is my take.

The kids who tried to kill her will get a slap on the wrist at worst.

I'm not sure where it happened but if it is in a Dem run state/city/town the kids who tried to kill the girl will have nothing at all happen to them because of their skin color. They will be excused as "we can't expect black people to not be enraged at the sight of a white person who deserves to be beaten and killed because of the sins of their great and great great grandparents." Thus perpetuating the myth that black people can not control themselves, making racism worse.

It is not just racism that is being excused if it happens to white people.

Anti-semitism also excuses liberals from having to control their mouths and behavior around Jewish people.

The liberal left encourages hatred, revenge, and says the victims are not victims but perpetrators if they are hurt or killed because if they are descended from White skinned people or Jews, and deserve what they get. The new Democratic form of morality today.

Today's new liberal left morality:
Thou shalt not be racist against people of color, only against white people because they deserve it.
Thou shalt get angry if someone points out that Jewish people were the first civilization in what is now Israel and were displaced from what was their original homeland over 2000 years ago.
Thou shalt not complain if Jewish students are huddled in a library with liberal students banging angrily on the door to be let in.
Thou shalt insist that abortion be unfettered, even at 40 weeks, even if the uterus owner and fetus are healthy.
Thou shalt not say the word mother/father/aunt/uncle as they are transphobic words that must be abolished.
Thou shalt not use a gendered pronoun with anyone without their express permission, all people are "it's" until they say otherwise.
Thou shalt insist gas stoves, cars, furnaces, lawn appliances, dryers be abolished to save Gaia.
Thou shalt not complain if transgender sports women injure biological women or push biological women out of sports

Quite correct. The question is, will we see a significant amount of similar incidents this summer?There may well be a big uptick in these type attacks. I wonder where that leaves us.

As we get closer and closer to Biden losing, they will crank up the George Floyd summer of love part 2.

It’s a given. It’s all they have left at this point.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Woodrow Wilson. He is the Progressive President who fundamentally changed the US. He is not talked about as much but read up on him and who he had backing from.

he proposed the removal of economic barriers between nations, the promise of “self-determination” for oppressed minorities, and a world organization that would provide a system of collective security for all nations.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I wouldn't care, well, i do to a certain extent. But, i wouldnt care so much about this case to find a reason to make it out to be a much deeper sinister cause, or meaning behind it.
Teens are crazy, I saw my fair share of brutal fights in my teens, even saw someone get stabbed. A black guy stabbed a white guy. Definitely wasn't racially motivated.

I feel like everyone is becoming more paranoid to a certain level of degree, and this has caused a lot of people to jump to such conclusions. It might be racially motivated, it might not be. From what I'm seeing on the more blunt and straight to the point areas of the internet it may have been over a boy.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Asking if it was racially motivated is trying to steer something in my direction?

Take your meds.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yes. It was. I am tired of the line of thinking you see online or in the news about 'something must have happened' or 'something lead up to this'.

That was not a fight. It was an attack. It is filled with hate. She tried to kill that girl because she has been programmed to hate whitey. Social Media. MSM. Her culture. The music. The movies. They act like animals in these videos but if you call it out you are called....racist.

It is different than it was a few decades ago. Things could get violent but it was usually to defend yourself not go on the attack. I saw and was in my fair share of fights. It was not like what you see now. It just isn't. The worst part is no one is held responsible.

It is sad and it is causing division in this country again.

edit on Maram31amf0000002024-03-13T11:27:28-05:001128 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I wasn't against the OP. I'm saying we should act on the idiocy of DEI. Calm yourself, my friend.

I see the "why should we care" was taken out of context. I apologize.

Honestly though, who are running these programs?

You actually made me feel bad about my phrasing. I'll do better.

Oke, yes it was the 'why should we care' , and apoligy accepted. My guess it's pushed by a few very wealthy big families/groups : The WEF, Rothschilds, Soros etc, the 1%.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join