It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On With Princess Kate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Why would anyone care even a little bit. A bunch of useless inbred influences basically. The only peolle more worthless are those that care about them. I'll never get it.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

You cared enough to stop picking boogers and comment? They are human individuals. The story is a manipulative web of little overall importance.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021
I thought about that scenario, too-or possibly something like a glioblastoma which requires a head shave.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Honest question.........why do we care ?

I mean seriously, what business is it of the entire planet to be in her personal business. Yeah. She had surgery. We don't know why.

......so ?

Are people's lives so miserably boring that this is a big deal ?

What true ATS devotee/conspiracy and all things strange site doesn't like a good royals conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
HA! I just mentioned this is an unfortunate by-product of mental health institutes in a different thread. Syncronicity means we are getting warmer.

that is also in part due to a lack of commitment to resources for mental health in appropriate institutions.

However it is also a catch 22, as the old mental health institutes in the USA were previously a way for wealthy and politically connected to have their opposition or critics locked away into oblivion, and subsequently death in addition to the actual crazies that were locked up.

I forgot to add, troublesome relatives that may threaten inheritance.

Now I want to offer possible but controversial theories.

• Extra marital affair leading to unexpected pregnancy
  • A domestic disturbance lead to an abdominal injury from a weapon, possibly blade
  • Being forced to get sterilised so no heir from unclean bloodlines can tap into the wealth
  • Abortion due to extra marital affair and unexpected pregnancy

edit on 3-11-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

Charles seems like a cool guy.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Seems to me that that entire family are employees of the British taxpayers. The citizens should have a right to know what their employees are up to, whether or not they are well enough to play out their entertainment duties. They sure get paid enough.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Kate Middleton British employee currently out on sick leave. Per accepted practice nature of illness none of employers business. Necessary paperwork to be handled by HR Dept. Employee's return to duties predicated on medical release from Doctor.

There! Kensington Palace can thank me later.

While UK citizens have major issues with the royals Kate has been a lot like Princess Anne a no frills workhorse with class. She recycles outfits, shows up dependably and personally available at events, Prioritizes her children an more importantly doesn't spend millions remodeling anything. I have no problem cutting her some slack while she's recovering from whatever is going on.

I'm just surprised the media isn't stalking her kids to see how often they've visited her in hospital.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

WHY is it ANYONES business?

Seriously why is it any of our business what her health issues are? She doesn't own anyone outside of her family a reason of anything. Do you want the world to know your medical history?

I dont care who she is, she has a right to medical privacy.

WHO CARES the photo is edited, Kate did it herself. People edit photos all the damn time but she does it and it's a scandal? Please.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Is it possible that Princess Kate is recovering from a procedure that has left her with some type of Ostomy, either temporary or permanent,

That's what I assumed was probably the case.
She's probably got one of those bags and dealing with it.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Is it possible that Princess Kate is recovering from a procedure that has left her with some type of Ostomy, either temporary or permanent,

That's what I assumed was probably the case.
She's probably got one of those bags and dealing with it.

To date, has this possibility been speculated, or even mentioned, anywhere but here on ATS? I haven't seen such.

Might go a long way to dispelling some of the wilder (and potentially more damaging) rumors swirling about. Could even prove to be a PR boon if the Royals were shown to "step up" and disclose such a personal trauma and the stigma still associated.

"Lead By Example" and all that.
edit on 12-3-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I accept my humbling due to your perfect reply. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Do you want the world to know your medical history?

They want to know untill it is too gross , then they don't.

I had a bunch of rectal problems the last 2 years going from bad to worse , i was able to work between surgeries but ofcourse co workers would ask me going MIA after surgery.

The look on their faces when i go full detail

They stop asking right after , when i bring it up they don't wanna hear about it

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
All 3 photos they've released have been fakes, now exposed. The children have not been back at school since before X-mas. The photos of their X-mas morning event ping the A.I. detectors, too. In fact, it seems all photos of her are detected as A.I.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Mrs F is insistent that she has had an operation for 'women's troubles'.
She says these op's can be both traumatising and painful for women.

If so I can understand why she wants to keep it as private as possible.

The photo was a bit of a balls up wasn't it....but in the grand scheme of things its pretty much irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Who tf is princess kate? 😅

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
Who tf is princess kate? 😅

It could be this Katie as she seems to get away with a lot of driving offences www.itv.com...

That woman really does take the biscuit when it comes to getting away Scot free mostly anyone else would have their vehicle instantly impounded and crushed for the same crimes

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
AFP, one of the world's largest news agencies, say that Kensington Palace is no longer a trusted source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join