It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is watching.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
To Putin

I see your soul and all the beauty you have inside.

I can only share this with people close to me because I would be crucified if I shared these thoughts with strangers - and I am not ready to leave this world yet.

Please show your enemies how wrong they are about you, and your intentions.

Stop the war now and start creating peace through productive conversation.

Surprise your enemies by being better than them.

edit on 9-3-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I would be grateful if you could give a good reason why you believe posting vague statements on an Internet forum might influence a world leader with a brutal reputation.
a reply to: PrivateAngel

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I see Putin's soul, and it's black.

He's a dictator, not a President. And he is a murderer. He's old and feeling irrelevant, and now he will cause tons of death and sorrow because his time is short and his ego is huge.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

He's a dictator, not a President. And he is a murderer. He's old and feeling irrelevant, and now he will cause tons of death and sorrow because his time is short and his ego is huge.

i agree
His time of death will be soon
If not more blood will be shed

Scary times ahead.
Its almost like watching a predictive film.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

This ^^^^^ and it wouldn't take much.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

This ^^^^^ and it wouldn't take much.
Rainbows
Jane

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Where?

Not that I don't agree and share the rest of the sentiment you displayed.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Putin and Zelenskyy are both evil dictators.

I'm sure they may possibly both love puppies, sunsets and ice cream...but I don't see how pointing any of that out and patting them on the back for it helps end a war.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I see a soul thats black, roting and putrid.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So, I have only one question. Are we saying we believe our MS News on this particular subject? Asking because I am not able to believe much the American media has been spewing on any subject. All their narrative seems to be pushing to create hardships and war like situations. Is no one not seeing the lack of trust I have as being justified? I need a freaking spread sheet just to document the lies we know about now.

We have to go back to square one with our "data sources" being the MS Democrat National Committee the MSDNC...If we use know liars as sources, is it our fault afterwards or theirs? Both I suspect. Ok, go back and decide who has been lying to your face for decades and make your decisions based on boots on the ground over there that you know personally.
edit on 9000000143120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Putin's reply to God:

Get lost or I will nuke your heavens!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I see a soul thats black, roting and putrid.

You are not using YOUR vision but the projections you have been instilled with from outside sources perhaps?

Search deeper, and use enough moments to see through the mist and be able to spell better after a kneejerk reaction has subsided.

If we all think about this subject, we would have to admit that there is a Great answer perhaps. It trumps most other solutions by far.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Which world leader has repeatedly agreed -even asked for-peace talks?
Which world leader has blocked every single effort from every country trying to set up peace talks, saying "There will be no peace talks!"?

Comparing the evil of world leaders today is like sniffing buckets of dog poo and trying to decide which one smells the least offensive.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

I hope it happens from within Russia. This would help show the world who he truly was and help build fire to a true democracy there instead of this monsters 25 year reign!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I'm sure they may possibly both love puppies, sunsets and ice cream...but I don't see how pointing any of that out and patting them on the back for it helps end a war.

Except one really is and has been in power well over 25 years and probably more behind the scenes and has invaded a sovereign country! The other one has been in power for just under 5 years and is fighting for his country!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

Except one really is and has been in power well over 25 years and probably more behind the scenes and has invaded a sovereign country! The other one has been in power for just under 5 years and is fighting for his country!

Didn't realize dictators are classified by years in self-service.
BOTH are dictators.
Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Didn't realize dictators are classified by years in self-service.
BOTH are dictators.
Deal with it.

Please explain how the hell a democratically elected president, who could possibly be voted out of office in a few weeks, is a dictator?

Are you just saying this because our president, whom you don't like, is supporting him? I've seen nothing to indicate that Zelensky is a dictator.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Because certain people like questioning all official narratives with the exception of Putin's narrative. This one is immune to criticism and doubt. What Putin says is right because it's right. Point. End of discussion.

That said, Ukraine is a post-Soviet country. Democracy there is not as old as in the West. Corruption was and often is still a problem in all post-Soviet republics, we had a huge problem with it in our country. And it's still a huge unsolved problem in Russia.

Zelenski might have his faults. We never liked our presidents either. Still he's a better option for Ukraine than Putin. And he bahaved heroically when he decided to stay with his nation instead of leaving. He could have lived a peaceful life abroad but he stayed risking his life because I don't know if he doesn't end up killed or imprisoned for long years if Russia finally manages to conquer Ukraine. He proved more more courageous than our Polish authorities in 1939 who ran away leaving the country at the mercy of Germans.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

edit on 4/16/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

edit on 4/16/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join