It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Democrats are Formulating a Bill to REMOVE TRUMP From the Race ASAP.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is why we are hearing Civil War whispered about. They are weighing their options and they know what the outcome might lead to.

Anyone look at the size of the rallies Trump can have? Others see a standing army, they are terrified of the following he has.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

...and they Work for US .
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Man, have they got you brainwashed!

They work for us only when they are afraid of us, and right now, they aren't.
edit on 4-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

You can't say the American public doesn't want TRUMP or BIDEN, when the American people chose Biden when he was nearing age 80, and have chosen Trump over several younger competitors.

You make it sound like Americans are stupid, by saying we put two people we don't like, as our two leading Presidential candidates.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I’ll be shocked to see Biden make it on the ballot…Maybe Newsom, since he’s apparently buddies with China president 🤷‍♀️

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: WeMustCare

"revive legislation that we had to set up a process by which we could determine that someone who committed insurrection is disqualified by section three of the 14th amendment".

They want to invent a new amendment modifying the previous amendment because the supreme court didn't decide in their favor? So now they have to rewrite the rules?

Uhhhh, I thought they had to have a Constitutional Convention to do that.

Even if the House says Trump is an insurrectionist, doesn't the Senate need to ratify?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmuselwhite1
I’ll be shocked to see Biden make it on the ballot…Maybe Newsom, since he’s apparently buddies with China president 🤷‍♀️

The Panera bread scandle makes him look corrupt. So he's not going to do well politically he's making everyone mad at him. Including his own party as he keeps sending more and more California guard members to the border.

Like it or not we crossed the point of replacing Biden unless he died before election day. And Jill isn't about to give up the white house even if she has to drag his dead body around.

I've lost all respect for her she should be telling her husband enough is enough but instead she let's him continue to embarrass himself. Rant over carry on.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How do you Figure that ? With Trump in the White House and the Republicans with a Majority in the House AND Senate , A Political Trifecta , it would Basically Neuter Democrats Political Power giving him an Easy Way to put Forward his Policies to Make America Great Again .

So you believe the Republicans will take back the Senate?

Democrats are the majority today.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The pollsters are saying that because she is who they want.

Completely corrupt and sold out to the MIC and IC. She'd happily continue everything the current regime is doing. Just with an R next to her name. The uniparty would continue without missing a beat.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Mantiss2021

The pollsters say Haley would blow Biden out of the Water!!: www.usatoday.com...

Yeah I don't believe that at all since I know most Republicans wouldn't vote for her. And in fact several conservatives said they would actively vote against her. And doesn't want her any where near the presidency. And looking at delegates the only place she won was DC and people will argue that is not the Republicans you want voting for you.

She also does not have the ability to pull in minority voters and that shows by her lack of delegates. Biden had 87 percent of the black vote on 2020 currently he is at 63 percent. Where are these 24 percent I suspect I know.

When it gets closer to the election and the non-logical polling numbers start being spouted, we can look into the details of who was polled. Cities/Demographics/Race/Political leaning, and more. Right now, its too early to care much. Especially about the polls showing Nikki Haley outperforming Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Good. Now remove Biden, and let's pick some fresh blood.

The head of the Democrat National Committee says any Democrat who thinks Joe Biden should be replaced, is certifiably crazy!

He's serious!: www.businessinsider.com...

😨

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"revive legislation that we had to set up a process by which we could determine that someone who committed insurrection is disqualified by section three of the 14th amendment".

They want to invent a new amendment modifying the previous amendment because the supreme court didn't decide in their favor? So now they have to rewrite the rules?

Even if the House says Trump is an insurrectionist, doesn't the Senate need to ratify?

And 38 States (3/4 of 50) need to ratify. 😀

link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

There were at Least 4 Assassination Attempts on President Trump during his First Term . Go Look them Up .

link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Good. Now remove Biden, and let's pick some fresh blood.

The head of the Democrat National Committee says any Democrat who thinks Joe Biden should be replaced, is certifiably crazy!

He's serious!: www.businessinsider.com...

😨

Well, to be fair...most democrats I know ARE pretty crazy.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Two thirds have to agree someone committed the crime. And I don't believe even when charges were filed that anyone used the term insurrection so even if in some alternate reality he was found guilty of maybe 2 or 3 crimes from the list of 90 or so, none of them disqualify him from the campaign.

edit on 4-3-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about, is not going to happen, Trump will run against biden and that is that.

You cannot just stop one candidate because you do not like, it, congress does not have anything to back claims against Trump.

BTW, Haley is a democrat, plain and simple, that is why they want her to run against biden, she will be his replacement without causing too much uproar.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Agreed.

I think the OP's worries are unsubstantiated.

I honestly think that an assassination attempt is far more likely than the Congress doing anything substantial.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

By the way , the Jack Smith Case is Falling Apart , It Might Not be Finally Heard until After the Election ..........Ouch .

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Why Not ? The Movement of Politics are Fluid . If it were not for the Abortion Issue , the Reps would be a Majority in the Senate Today . As for the House , that to could go the Reps way in the Next 2 Years ...

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
This is why we are hearing Civil War whispered about. They are weighing their options and they know what the outcome might lead to.

Anyone look at the size of the rallies Trump can have? Others see a standing army, they are terrified of the following he has.

LOL , Yeah , and Most of them are Gun Owners .

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Agreed.

I honestly think that an assassination attempt is far more likely than the Congress doing anything substantial.

It is.
The only reason it hasn't happened yet, is because they still aren't sure they could get away with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join