It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Reporters Under Attack !! WTF

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Veteran reporter Catherine Herridge held in contempt for refusing to reveal sources !!

A Blaze reporter arrested by FBI. He's been reporting on some Jan6 stories !!

WTF is going on?

What's the fury?

What are they so nervous and worried about?

Must be the election jitters eh 😀

Judge holds veteran journalist Catherine Herridge in contempt for refusing to reveal her sources

(CNN)

A federal judge on Thursday held veteran journalist Catherine Herridge in contempt of court, fining her $800 a day for refusing to divulge her sources for a series of stories published in 2017 while she was a correspondent at Fox News.

Herridge, who has aggressively fought the case, is expected to appeal the judge’s decision. The case could have sweeping First Amendment implications for journalists and news organizations across the country.

Blaze News investigative writer Steve Baker — who's been reporting on January 6 — handcuffed, charged

Blaze News investigative journalist Steve Baker — who for years has been searching for the truth about Jan. 6, 2021, and believes the U.S. government has been targeting him for it — on Friday was charged with four misdemeanors related to his Jan. 6 coverage at the U.S. Capitol after turning himself in to the FBI in Dallas.

The charges are:

Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority
Disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds
Disorderly conduct in a capitol building
Parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a capitol building

another "source":
FBI Arresting Reporter Sparks MAGA Outrage

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Guess they didn't get approval first.

You must obey.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is pretty insane.
We haven’t seen this kind of anti press BS since Barry was president.
It’s obvious whoever is in charge is just another Barry stooge.
You would think even the lib press would be outraged.
Nothing but crickets.
The Herridge thing is quite chilling.
She has deep sources in the swamp but it’s not saving even her.
She must be close to uncovering something big.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The 5th person to enter the Capitol that day was a New York Times reporter. He climbed through a window. Nothing happened to him, for some reason.

Edited to add links to this claim.

Search this first link for "New York Times"
Link 1

Some of his footage while he was inside the Capitol.
Video from inside the Capitol
edit on 1-3-2024 by Hakaiju because: Added needed links

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Was the Blaze reporter arrested because " He's been reporting on some Jan6 stories" Or was he arrested on 4 misdemeanor charges of being where he shouldn't have been on the 6th?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

This is pretty insane.
We haven’t seen this kind of anti press BS since Barry was president.
It’s obvious whoever is in charge is just another Barry stooge.
You would think even the lib press would be outraged.
Nothing but crickets.
The Herridge thing is quite chilling.
She has deep sources in the swamp but it’s not saving even her.
She must be close to uncovering something big.

Just following orders move a long now....

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The FBI and the DOJ are a combination of the Gestapo and the Stasi at this point. Everything they do is politically motivated.

We are seeing the rise of Hitler's Germany right here in America, and they are just as far left this time as they were last time.

As Matt Gaetz recently said; "This Woke And Weaponized Government Needs To Be Defanged."
edit on 3/1/2024 by Klassified because: eat

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Was the Blaze reporter arrested because " He's been reporting on some Jan6 stories" Or was he arrested on 4 misdemeanor charges of being where he shouldn't have been on the 6th?

Read the post above yours. Was he arrested? Or other leftist media reporters that were there that day? No. At least none that I have been able to find.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

They won't arrest the. . . "fact-Cheka's"

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They won't arrest the. . . "fact-Cheka's"

Can't arrest yourself.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
The sixth person to enter the Capitol that day was a New York Times reporter. He climbed through a window. Nothing happened to him, for some reason.

100% would like to research this but searching on "sixth person to enter the Capitol that day was a New York Times reporter" doesn't return anything on it. Searching for anything similar to that or any variation of it doesn't return anything either.

Do you have a link to anything reporting it?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Read the post above yours. Was he arrested? Or other leftist media reporters that were there that day? No. At least none that I have been able to find.

I read the unsubstantiate claim in the post above my original . I even tried to search on reports of it but nothing comes up.

Not sure what the relevance of that is to what the OP typed in the second sentence of the OP "A Blaze reporter arrested by FBI. He's been reporting on some Jan6 stories !!"
edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3107-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The timing is suspicious too, as usual. They've politicized this to no end. Every little nit-picky thing. 😀

Amazing how they've somehow figured out how to micromanage an event like Jan6. ☠️

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I edited my post to add links.
And also to correct my mistake, he was 5th, not 6th.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I edited my post to add links.
And also to correct my mistake, he was 5th, not 6th.

Thanks for being upfront on that.

So the reporter in question is Luke Mogelson, a veteran war correspondent and a contributing writer at The New Yorker. By his own account he followed other trespassers to document what they were doing. By the book then he should be charged with this crimes that are applicable to his being in a location he should not.

If he was guilty of these 4 misdemeanors just like the Conservative reporter was then hopefully he faces the same penalties. If he was not guilty of them then he shouldnt be charged.

Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority
Disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds
Disorderly conduct in a capitol building
Parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a capitol building

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

WHY ISN'T THE MAGA PERSON DEAD?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The 5th person to enter the Capitol that day was a New York Times reporter. He climbed through a window. Nothing happened to him, for some reason.

Edited to add links to this claim.

Search this first link for "New York Times"
Link 1

Some of his footage while he was inside the Capitol.
Video from inside the Capitol

Good topic contribution 👍

Here's the vid on youtube:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If he was guilty of these 4 misdemeanors just like the Conservative reporter was then hopefully he faces the same penalties. If he was not guilty of them then he shouldnt be charged.

I was pointing out the double standard that is all too common these days, and agree fully with what you said here, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

WHY ISN'T THE MAGA PERSON DEAD?

Dunno, you should go research that because it has got nothing to do with with anything I said or anything in the op.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Geez , I Hate to Break it to you Fox , but Catherine Herridge has been a Long Time C.I.A. Asset Even before her time at Fox News . She was the C.I.A. 's Best Disinfo Agent at Large . Her getting Tanked just Might be a Good Thing...

edit on 1-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join