It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Health Agencies and the COVID Cartel: What Are They Hiding?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Again, listen to this and make up your own mind because I am not here to tell you what to think!

There are many interesting participants (whistleblowers, medical experts, doctors, etc.).

There is a lot of questions to be discussed, so go ahead and share your thoughts.

TextSen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and a panel of experts share testimony on how the COVID Cartel – federal health agencies, Big Pharma, Legacy Media, and Big Tech – engaged in censorship and coverups. This discussion will also shine light on the failures and corruption of the global elite and their institutions.

thehighwire.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This is the biggest crime against humanity in history!

Even if only half of this is true, then it is still the biggest crime against humanity.

I am still investigating this on a private level.

And the lockdowns have also caused a lot of damage especially to children.

I still find it funny how some of us knew something was corrupted from the start, and therefore we refused to take the vaccine.

What are your thoughts about all of this?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

How about an overview of the 4 hour video?
I never believed half the BS they pushed about the Scamdemic but I can’t start a 4 hour video at the moment.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

How about an overview of the 4 hour video?
I never believed half the BS they pushed about the Scamdemic but I can’t start a 4 hour video at the moment.

I understand.

It is about the cover-ups involving both the origins of COVID-19, and adverse effects of the vaccines.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ron Johnson has done some good presentations in the past, this one does expand on it and includes more experts from other fields than just medical, including media, psychology and government. Still more work to go to put this disease to the gallows. Heading in the right direction and making progress.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Ron Johnson has done some good presentations in the past, this one does expand on it and includes more experts from other fields than just medical, including media, psychology and government. Still more work to go to put this disease to the gallows. Heading in the right direction and making progress.

I agree.

I am not a fan of politicians, but I do like Ron Johnson and a few others.

Politicians are our servants, most of them have forgotten that, and that is a crime in a democracy!

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So many people were on to this scam from the start in 2020.

Now we see lots of "conspiracies" being proven true again. 😃

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Does the vid talk about any admitted lies told by that nut Dr Birx? 😃

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
This is the biggest crime against humanity in history!

Even if only half of this is true, then it is still the biggest crime against humanity.

I am still investigating this on a private level.

And the lockdowns have also caused a lot of damage especially to children.

I still find it funny how some of us knew something was corrupted from the start, and therefore we refused to take the vaccine.

What are your thoughts about all of this?

I became suspicious when in the middle of a 'pandemic' black lives matter became center front. I thought, if there's a true 'pandemic' going on why does this 'black lives matter' movement feel so organised/bought out? Everything felt planned/fake, and that's because it was.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If you don't listen to any other speaker in this presentation, by far, the best presentation so far is from Lara Logan. I can't describe how impressed I was, listening to what she presented here. You just need to listen for yourselves. Starting around 2:20:01. Of all the supposed threats we face around the world from foreign actors, she identifies the greatest threat to our freedoms and they are not foreign-born. This woman is a humanitarian patriot.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Didn’t isolate, vaccinate or facilitate.

I miss the no traffic commute and people scampering 1.5 meters in their mask whimpering that I should keep my distance. Good times, fond memories.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
We were warned something like this would be happening now. This is what was happening in the "days of Noah". someone was directing the combining of human DNA with non-human. They just about totally messed up the human gene pool.

It is important to the fallen Watchers, to pollute the gene pool. We are in a war right now that is taking place in multiple dimensions. The people who push this agenda are quite often very wealthy. It's about money, and power. They push the agenda, and they are enriched by those who can do so and remain unseen.

There is supposed to be a massive scheme coming up soon that just about completely fools the masses. It may be something religious, or the presentation of so-called aliens along with a story that is a full-on lie. What is stated is, that even true born-again Christians would be fooled, if that was possible. that apparently isn't possible. That suggests that everybody else is fooled. So, if you are not a Christian by Yeshua's, and the apostle's definition, expect that the things you will believe are falsehoods, set up to trick you.

"Let no man draw asunder what I have joined together"! What does that mean? What has God joined together? People usually think of marriage between a man and woman. And how about on a molecular level? Atomic level? Genetic level?.....

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Considering the absolute vastness of this diabolical assault on humanity, encompassing the entirety of humanity around this planet, I can not comprehend even the possibility that this assault is the result of just a few individuals determined to subjugate the entirety of humanity, especially considering the reality that this plandemic is just one of many direct assaults we have witnessed to date. Corporate media brainwashing every day. Corporate and government propaganda to divide and instigate resentment and hate throughout society. "Devide and Conquer". There are just far too many seemingly unrelated parties to this attack participating in what appears to be a common goal here. The destruction of civil society. Governments around the world trying to force vaccinations, the United Nations and the WHO, drug companies, the medical industries, news media, insurance companies, and business enterprises mandating vaccines. To me, it seems that this diabolical plan has to have been orchestrated by a power higher than what is humanly possible.

And I will just mention the seemingly senseless and irrelevant to US interests, war in Ukraine. Why the He11 are we insisting on, essentially, funding the destruction of yet another, insignificant to our national interests, nation? Simply stated, to feed the MIC...

"Yes, I do believe we are being subjected to supernatural Satanic forces here".

edit on 28-2-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Does the vid talk about any admitted lies told by that nut Dr Birx? 😃

The Fauci and Peter Daszak emails are briefly talked about, but does not go deep into that mess that Dr Birx is a part off.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
double post
edit on 28-2-2024 by kwaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

Considering the absolute vastness of this diabolical assault on humanity, encompassing the entirety of humanity around this planet, I can not comprehend even the possibility that this assault is the result of just a few individuals determined to subjugate the entirety of humanity, especially considering the reality that this plandemic is just one of many direct assaults we have witnessed to date. Corporate media brainwashing every day. Corporate and government propaganda to divide and instigate resentment and hate throughout society. "Devide and Conquer". There are just far too many seemingly unrelated parties to this attack participating in what appears to be a common goal here. The destruction of civil society. Governments around the world trying to force vaccinations, the United Nations and the WHO, drug companies, the medical industries, news media, insurance companies, and business enterprises mandating vaccines. To me, it seems that this diabolical plan has to have been orchestrated by a power higher than what is humanly possible.

And I will just mention the seemingly senseless and irrelevant to US interests, war in Ukraine. Why the He11 are we insisting on, essentially, funding the destruction of yet another, insignificant to our national interests, nation? Simply stated, to feed the MIC...

"Yes, I do believe we are being subjected to supernatural Satanic forces here".

When I consider all that you have posted, I must also include this climate change objective being pushed and the urgency of it's implementation. I have given a lot of thought to "supernatural Satanic forces", even the Nephilim mentioned by VisitedbyThem, I have believed, and I still believe. However, I have given thought to the idea that ETs and demons are equivalent, or in other words, fallen angels are extraterrestrial aliens, just as heavenly angels are. Not that I am convinced enough to believe that, but it makes sense with a sky god theology. It would also explain climate change as an ET terraforming agenda if ETs (demons and Satan) were behind all this.

edit on 2/28/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: charlest2

Wow!

She was amazing!!

Articulate, concise and totally mesmerizing.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

blm was created and along with antifa were gonna be
unleashed if trump won reelection,
like the dems preached the jan 6ers were gonna do.

the plandemic was unleashed to hamstring trumps 4year rule

planned in advance by johns hopkins and BILL GATES

centerforhealthsecurity.org...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So Covid is a Christian defense weapon?
A conspiracy?
Alien design?

Drunk rant?

Edit: I believe there may be a conspiracy but you're all over the place and the whole (effectively) "non-christians are screwed" thing is a bit over the top here. Really. I guess I'm doomed. I guess you are too. Unless you're running around raging a holy war like the Good Book says to do!
edit on 29-2-2024 by Iteration46 because: In post

top topics

<<   2 >>

join