It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the point of the vax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WaESN

This is no joke, the big guns have looked at what is occurring in the blood of vaccinated individuals, they had self-assembled nanoparticles decades ago, which could enter a cell and report on it without disrupting it. The point of the vaccine was to chip everyone who took it, this is a Cambridge scientist who looks at the facts under slides and reaches obvious conclusions. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

"David A. Hughes is a Senior Lecturer in International Relations at the University of Lincoln in the UK. He holds undergraduate and master's degrees from the University of Oxford and a Ph.D. from Duke University."

Scientist?

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It is a joke.

What are his science qualifications?

Do big guns post on bitchute?

edit on 26-2-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

He is a doctor who has a practice in Cornwall in the UK, he is on Bitchute and Rumble because he is banned because of the censorship on YouTube.

I tried a number of searches, for instance "doctor david cartland" NHS Cornwall. On Google search, this query gives four results, three on Facebook, and one related to Twitter/X. There are also "find me a GP" type websites that don't seem to know of him as a doctor in Cornwall.

I'd go as far as saying that I am fairly dure he isn't a Doctor with a practice in Cornwall.

Similarly, here is his channel on YouTube. With videos posted from just a day ago. How is that banned?

Now at least you are acknowledging the frequency is around the 2400 Mega Hertz range. Which it would have to be to go through water which the human body is mostly composed of.

No, water molecules very effectively block EM with the frequency of 2400 MHz (which would be more properly notated as 2.4 THz). Water is opaque to such high frequency radio.

You can put an EMF meter over the injection site as well to get the reading.

The electromagnetic spectrum goes all the way from Gamma rays, down to almost direct current. There is no one device that can measure such a wide spectrum.

Most meters described as EMF meters are not scientific or engineering devices, but simply measure the very low EM bands close to the frequencies used for mains power. They are fake devices consisting of a re-labelled electrical multimeter, wired up to a coil. They usually don't even work at frequencies above audio.

People who go around measuring stuff with EMF meters have quite literally 'already bought the woo'.

Either way, it is anomalous and the phone does not pick itself up

Phones do pick up their own signals, but use phase cancellation to turn down the signals coming from their own transmitter. This isn't perfect and there are situations where they can interfere with themselves. A similar system is used between the internal speaker and internal microphone, to stop audio feedback.

Digitally, however, the signals are packetized and it is easy to not decode packets sent from its own circuits, but this is not a hardware function, it is a software function.

It is possible that an app that does not have the senders MAC address pre-programmed into it, will accept packets that are from the phone as if they had come in externally. It depends upon where in the OSI model the app is getting its data from. Something that reads MAC addresses directly would be in the hardware layer, and would, therefore, see its own MAC addresses.

, nor should graves be putting out a signal, unless undertakers have placed an ID chip in the coffins to check that the burial spot contains the right occupant.

One would assume that 6 feet of earth would severely attenuate radio with the power that could be generated by biologic processes. You could see this effect by taking your phone into an old tunnel or a cave and looking at the signal level. (Note that modern road and rail tunnels probably have added radio transponders for cellular and wireless comms, and so you'd still get a good signal in them).

I maintain that a big cock up has occurred the calamari clots are mostly Tin and Carbon essentially an ariel, my bet is they were not supposed to grow so big, Nor should the signal strength be so strong, as it is causing blockages and the RF is causing cancer, I hope that I am wrong but it is just an opinion. We are in big trouble if I am right.

Where is the tin coming from? It isn't in the shots, and we don't really digest it.

I haven't seen a single paper with a clot chemical assay. Nor have I seen any papers about 'calamari clots'. The only place I have ever heard anything about them is on social media and woo-woo sites?

Perhaps it's BS that the clots contain more tin than normally exists in blood clots?

edit on 2024-02-26T18:20:04-06:0006Mon, 26 Feb 2024 18:20:04 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

According to you two the vax was safe and effective, when the reality was completely different so I will leave it there.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

According to you two the vax was safe and effective, when the reality was completely different so I will leave it there.

Safer than table salt and sugar used as a condiment.

Background rates of adverse events of special interest for COVID-19 vaccines: A multinational Global Vaccine Data Network (GVDN) analysis

And saved 14.4 million lives in the first year.

Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination: a mathematical modelling study

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Furthermore for the likes of Chrono and Andy who will say these people are kooks who don't know what they are talking about. Here we have a Danish communications engineer who has been dealing with Bluetooth and knows its history and ins and outs. He was perplexed at what seemed to be going on and decided to do his own field test and since he posted in Danish on YouTube asks the viewer to do the test themselves and reach their conclusions Bitchute because he would be censored on the tube. because the ramifications are going to be quite severe. I couldn't add to my previous as it says I have exceeded the four-hour limit to edit whereas my post time says I entered the previous post two hours ago. www.bitchute.com...

You still aren't getting it. You can't trust the 'forbidden video' sites to be telling you the truth.

I also don't think this guy is an engineer. A sales guy for Ericsson possibly, but no more than that.

And there are video's of him on YouTube, but they are in Danish, so I can't really comment on them.

edit on 2024-02-26T20:06:06-06:0008Mon, 26 Feb 2024 20:06:06 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You seem to have no human discretion or observational judgment.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You seem to have no human discretion or observational judgment.

Well I know I have Asperger's.

So, when something has a really really emotional appeal, but makes no sense, then the only bit I can see is how it makes no sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join