It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the point of the vax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The term vaccine, was a cover.

Are you familiar with eugenicists?

If not, do a search, and if so, there's your answer.

Those types, have always instigated conflict by playing the racists against each other. How else does one people exterminate another....

They have and will stop at nothing, to reduce population.
Remember, people are the carbon they want to get rid of.

That vaccine, is a bioweapon and not a immunization.

The world is at war, a covert behind the curtain war.

From the horses mouth, so to say;
edit on 23-2-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There was the opportunity to get Emergency Use Authorization that would allow pharma to issue any formula they wanted to the public without regard to lawsuits for damages. The fact that there was an effort to deny and cover up any possible treatments other than these EUA "vaccines" proves to me that is why. Basically, they wanted to freely experiment on the public without consequences and get paid to do it.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

the immunizations have provably saved millions of lives and few recipients have had serious adverse reactions

Man, I feel almost sad that you actually believe this.

edit on 23 2 2024 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I would still entertain the notion that the entire thing was a social experiment used to identify the areas of pushback and resistance. A "dry run" if you will. Now, I won't be spouting that on Facebook or handing out leaflets on the corner but nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to greed

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
My anecdotal observation is that of the 20 people i have close and regular contact those that didn't take the vaccine which is the majority are far better off!
Of those who did one had a heart attack soon after the first booster, and all of them are suffering much more trough flu and the likes ever since...

Around here people who got injured are launching lawsuits against diffrent institutions that were involved in distributing and encouraging the vaccine...

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

The day humans became cheaper than lab rats

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I will add this. I feel like even the virus itself was engineered to trigger possibly dormant problems within your body. I obviously did not and would never get the jab, but I did end up testing positive for Covid about a year ago and since then I have had lingering crap. The biggest two are very low sex drive out of nowhere and I hack up crud in the mornings unless I take two different prescription allergy meds before bed. I also had to go take an allergy test and somehow I am no allergic to damn near everything. I have never had allergies bad in my life. Very strange. So jab or not I think they engineered the whole mess.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Then there is the Money Angle.............

banned.video...

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Are you saying people are walking around like living servers spitting out data that is riding on bluetooth frequencies?

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Beats the beejeepers outta me, but I only had a brief run in with Covid. It was only recently, as I am a heavy smoker.

Hubby and I both are, got the initial Moderna dose and first booster when it first hit.

Had Covid or pneumonia symptoms last month.

It's still very confusing.
edit on 2/23/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

That's what it looks like, how a naked person puts out a Bluetooth signal in a Faraday cage, tends to suggest that. We know that they haven't swallowed a cell phone. The new graves are emitting as well. Since it is a demonstrable fact what other conclusions can we draw? for this to happen a chip would be needed, an antenna, and a power source, those strange clots are metallic like a heck of a lot of tin. It might be a self-assembling setup that has gone haywire.
I saw one where an Indian programmer explains why it is 64-bit encryption, he said it is big enough to count all the grains of sand on Earth But small enough not to require a massive energy output. I'll post it if I can find it, but it is highly technical.It connects to some big server via all the nodes installed in all the valid Bluetooth devices, if it used the internet as such it would probably crash it.
This is a scan from Virginia, what is interesting is the addresses are mostly numbers, and the signal strength is hot, they were taken from a range of about a hundred feet. www.bitchute.com...
edit on pm220242America/Chicago229532924 by annonentity because: adding

Here is a roundup of what is known so far with regard to the few clues that have been worked out so far. 153news.net...

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229042924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I think the SARS COV 2 virus and its vaccine target bad bacteria.

People diseased with COVID 19 are shown to be flushing out massive amounts of Enterobacteriaceae. They must be flushing this bad bacteria out in heavy amounts because the SARS COV 2 virus sticks to it. This then triggers the body to flush it out.

This type of bacteria is called gram negative. It poses significant challenges in the medical field due to its outer membrane, which acts as a protective barrier against numerous antibiotics.

Too much of this type of bacteria can cause disease, such as septic shock.

It is probably not a good idea for one to blame the virus and vaccine for one’s tendency to accumulate bad bacteria.

Rather, one should look to habits which cause bad bacteria to accumulate, then quit or reduce those habits.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

What is big and what is new,a COVID disease was just a psy op to get the shot, which was the primary chip. the graphene is in many foodstuffs which will turn into the quantum dots required for the operating system. As long as the subject isn't near an EMP source you end up waiting for a signal to connect. It's all on the patents. It is beautiful in its artiface as no one would believe it.
"Bluetooth Mesh network" is for bypassing the internet. This is most likely the one that is being used A nice corporate surveillance system that makes a kitchen toaster suspect. Here is a techie explaining it.rumble.com... All Chinese products are certified to work with Bluetooth Mesh. It looks like Skynet has gone online. The BLE Bluetooth low energy will use another node designed for higher power transmission and bounce it off a satellite. Looks like it is all dependent on a steady electrical supply, so an EMP is unlikely, as it would have the capacity to wipe the primary chip in a biological system, but I wonder if they have planned for a Carrington event?

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Population control. Musk calls it the “sterilization of America.” Take a look at birth rates since COVID vacs were administered. That one also attacks the proteins of the heart.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chr0naut

" the immunizations have provably saved millions of lives and few recipients have had serious adverse reactions."

FACTS have proven that Pure Propaganda .

wich facts?

The Ones you Obviously are Uninformed about because you are either to Lazy to Seek Out the Information , or just to Low IQ to Understand it . My Condolences either way..........

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Schawaka27

It is all coming out now. The Red Cross wants to know if you are a blood donor and if have you been vaccinated.? He mentions the operating system. www.bitchute.com...
It looks like nonvax blood will be very expensive.
Another little update is the randomization of Mac Adresses.www.bitchute.com...
edit on pm220242America/Chicago229192924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229302924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The covid hoax, and subsequent vaccine was an international IQ test to see how many morons would trust their governments in a pandemic emergency, and how docile and submissive they would become when a draconian rule was set upon them. Some people said NO.

I never wore a mask, I never got the vaccine. I was called a lot of names. Had people threaten my life. None of them tried to do anything of course, because they were too cowardly, as is the nature of sheep. Now that the truth about everything is out, and we are seeing yet another narrative of lies being spun, I hope that all of those people who fell for it, don’t hate those of us who were smarter than them. When the DEAGLE report says there will be a 60 percent reduction in our population, while simultaneously replacing all those people with unvaccinated third worlders you get a very clear picture of what the plan was.

Get rid of the American population, and replace it with a compliant, ignorant, and easily controlled slave class who will accept a lesser standard of living, and a lesser standard of liberty. In essence, China wanted to turn the US, into the China that once was before our traitorous leaders shipped all the jobs overseas.

That was the point of the vaccines, and the hoax. a reply to: annonentity

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

Now we are at the stunned silence stage, "They wouldn't do that..would they? They did" as the MSN slowly creates the meme that most of the population has been injected with a potentially dangerous untested experiment. What does anyone with two brain cells think is going to happen, when the billionaires in the bunker are worried about civil unrest with a six-month lockdown? The internet is controlled and nothing happens unless it is allowed to happen. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

My guess is Control

It Is Now A CRIME To Refuse The mRNA Injection In France - LINK1 - LINK2

COVID jabs saved ZERO lives while killing many, scientist warns - LINK

Global Study on 99 Million Vaccinated People Reveals Increases in Neurological, Blood, and Heart Conditions Associated with COVID-19 Vaccines - LINK

Largest Covid vaccine study yet finds up to 3 times greater risk - LINK

Covid-19 Boosters Found to Impair T Cells, Shutting Down the Body’s Natural Defense Against Infections and Cancer - discernreport.com...

FDA Director claims ‘only a handful of deaths’ caused by covid Vaccine - LINK

DOES THE POLIO VACCINE STOP TRANSMISSION OF THE POLIO VIRUS?, Feb 14, 2024 - LINK
DOES THE DTAP VACCINE PREVENT FUTURE WHOOPING COUGH INFECTIONS?, Feb 16, 2024 - LINK

I hate how people read an article, usually from a fringe site, treat it as fact, without putting things into perspective.

From your list of links, I chose this one Dailymail........

When you read the article this is what is stated......"The report said that of the 23 million AstraZeneca shots administered worldwide, they would have expected 76 cases of GBS - but 190 events were observed"

190 out of 23,000,000

Let me math that up for you. That's 0.0000086% of shots that caused this side effect. Really? And this is overwhelming evidence???

That means that 99.999914% of shots were fine and no one got this particular side effect.

Really???

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Your Red Cross blood donor nonsense was the subject of a previous thread. It's in the Ludicrous Online Lies bin.

Just how gullible are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join