It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
bloomberg

I didnt start this to rehash the argument over the vaccines in general.

I am more intensely curious about the change in narrative, remember when it all started the press relentlessly pushed the risk of the J&J jab, now we see things like the article above where they push the risks of every jab except the J&J.

The rare events — identified early in the pandemic — included a higher risk of heart-related inflammation from mRNA shots made by Pfizer Inc., BioNTech SE, and Moderna Inc., and an increased risk of a type of blood clot in the brain after immunization with viral-vector vaccines such as the one developed by the University of Oxford and made by AstraZeneca Plc.

I get that yes the J&J is viral vector like the AZ, but its odd that they would list all the mRNA yet suddenly get word conscious around the alternatives.

The research looked for 13 medical conditions that the group considered “adverse events of special interest” among 99 million vaccinated individuals in eight countries, aiming to identify higher-than-expected cases after a Covid shot. The use of aggregated data increased the possibility of identifying rare safety signals that might have been missed when looking only at smaller populations.

I will admit I am not a heavy duty researcher, but I do at least scan the articles when they appear, and I dont think I have seen the J&J mentioned since the CDC finally said yea dont get it unless you have no other option.

Researchers found a statistically significant increase in cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome within 42 days of an initial Oxford-developed ChAdOx1 or “Vaxzevria” shot that wasn’t observed with mRNA vaccines. Based on the background incidence of the condition, 66 cases were expected — but 190 events were observed.

ChAdOx1 was linked to a threefold increase in cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, a type of blood clot in the brain, identified in 69 events, compared with an expected 21. The small risk led to the vaccine’s withdrawal or restriction in Denmark and multiple other countries. Myocarditis was also linked to a third dose of ChAdOx1 in some, but not all, populations studied.

If I read it right, another one of the "miracle" advancements turned into a significant dud.

So am I going nuts or has J&J just fallen off the map even though 19+ million doses were administered in the US, yet the handful of articles I have seen on studies never mentions that shot.

So tear it apart if you want, wont hurt my feelings I freely admit some ignorance in this area and dont mind being educated.
edit on 38Mon, 19 Feb 2024 00:38:26 -060038261212amf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This has been DONE TO DEATH.

Every single person I know got the vaccine and booster. Every single person is fine still.

When people really start dropping, can we then bring this up again. Until then, there's plenty to talk about other than this.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Welllll, here's this:

The Link Between J&J’s COVID Vaccine and Blood Clots: What You Need to Know

BY KATHY KATELLA MAY 17, 2023
[Originally published: April 21, 2021. Updated: May 17, 2023.]

Note: The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine is no longer available in the U.S. In May 2023, existing doses of the J&J vaccine expired and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) directed providers to dispose of any that had gone unused.

Information in this article was accurate at the time of original publication. Because information about COVID-19 changes rapidly, we encourage you to visit the websites of the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and your state and local government for the latest information.

Concern has continued to grow over a small, but growing number of cases of a rare, but serious blood clotting disorders associated with the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine. In May, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) put new restrictions on who can get the J&J vaccine, based on a fresh review of data on the life-threatening blood clots that have been associated with the vaccine. This was five months after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) endorsed a decision to give a preferential recommendation to the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines.

The latest decision restricts access of the vaccine to adults 18 and older who specifically request the J&J shot or who cannot have the other available vaccines for medical reasons.

The clotting disorder is called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), and it is rare—an updated safety analysis showed that, as of March 18, out of more than 18 million people who got J&J, 60 cases of TTS were reported and nine people died. The analysis was based on suspected cases of TTS reported to the government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The risk appears to be greatest—1 in 100,000—in women ages 30 to 49.

www.yalemedicine.org...#:~:text=Note%3A%20The%20Johnson%20%26%20Johnson%20(,any%20that%20had%20gone%20unused .

But I swear, earlier on, J&J was the preferred choice because it was a 'one and done' scenario vs multiple jabs from others. Also, most of the Covid vaccines:

What is the difference between how the Johnson & Johnson vaccine works and how the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work?

The ultimate difference is the way the instructions are delivered. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology.

mRNA is essentially a little piece of code that the vaccine delivers to your cells. The code serves as an instruction manual for your immune system, teaching it to recognize the virus that causes COVID-19 and attack it, should it encounter the real thing.

Instead of using mRNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a disabled adenovirus to deliver the instructions. This adenovirus is in no way related to the coronavirus. It is a completely different virus. Although it can deliver the instructions on how to defeat the coronavirus, it can’t replicate in your body and will not give you a viral infection.

www.vcuhealth.org...#:~:text=What%20is%20the%20difference%20between,more%20traditio nal%20virus%2Dbased%20technology.

I don't understand it all or why it makes a difference but Guillain Barré Syndrome seemed more prevalent with J&J. I know that the funded studies seem to miss the boat when it comes to negative effects from the all the vaccines, at least when listening to peoples stories and also looking at Vaers. Also, in one of the study's, an 'expected' adverse reaction was much less than the actual numbers so, that wasn't good. Can't find it right this minute but I know I read it recently.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

Every single person I know got the vaccine and booster. Every single person is fine still.

When people really start dropping, can we then bring this up again. Until then, there's plenty to talk about other than this.

Thanks!

People really have started dropping.
From young, fit footballers to small children having heart attacks and all in between. Overall "unexplainable" deaths have shot through the roof.
And millions of people who didn't die (yet) but suffer from autoimmune syndroms, myocarditis and other symptoms.

So you personally and people you know aren't dieing.
Lucky you, but you are not the centre of this world.
Millions of others have had bad reactions.

It's like me saying wars don't exist because I haven't been in one.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Thanks!

According to the media people are really dropping.

fortune.com...

so I think it's time to talk about this, or we all could be like you and bury our heads in the sand and hope that nothing bad happens to us....

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Thanks!

I know of several people who were injured or died from it. I know of a little girl 17 who was told she couldn't go to prom unless she got the shots, so she gets the first one and became paralyzed from the waist down then they told her she couldn't go to prom unless she got the second one. So people fund raised for her to make her a prom.

My sons grand father got the first one and had a stroke, he later died in hospital. A coworker of mine got his second shot and almost drowned in his pool when his entire body locked up on him, if his wife wasn't there he would have died and I have a second co worker that had to be rushed to the hospital because of them. And I could go on and on I know of several more.

So maybe you're lucky you don't know anyone who got injured by them or maybe you don't know many people.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Notice how they downplay it and say

health conditions

instead of the more accurate wording of health problems

smh

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This study is like 'controlled opposition'...Its intention is to 'promote' the so-called "safety" of the mRNA shots by demonizing the viral vector ones.

FYI - my whole family (including elderly parents) had the J & J injection before I had seen any of the research re: so-called safety of Covid vaxxes.

Once I started seeing info on alternative news sites, I regretted getting the shot, but was glad we had at least gone the 'one & done' route, as it was definitely the 'lesser of evils'...
...Then, suddenly the mainstream news was full of the blood clot 'risk' of the J & J shot, and I knew right away that Fauci, et al were 'promoting' that "risk" and then 'banned' that shot in order to funnel more people to take the mRNAs.

I get that yes the J&J is viral vector like the AZ, but it's odd that they would list all the mRNA yet suddenly get word conscious around the alternatives.

I'm pretty sure that they list out all the mRNA shots at the beginning of the article because the 'take away' of the average person will be that all the "viral vector" Covid vaxxes are much more dangerous than the mRNA ones.

I seriously think that the "change in narrative" isn't really a change at all - it is the beginning of eliminating all 'desire' for other types of vaccines, so they can 'sell' more mRNAs...

Worse, I'm seeing indications that there's another 'PANDEMIC' in the works, and reports like this Bloomberg one are setting up for a whole new round of 'vaxxes' so that (when the only ones approved are mRNA) they will have convinced most of the population that this is 'good', because the viral vectors were 'so much more dangerous'..

I'm pretty sure that anyone who reads the above and then re-reads the article linked in your OP, will see in it the same thing I'm seeing...

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I agree 100% another one is cooking, and they will push the same BS in most places as last time while they try to squeeze the last pennies out of us.

So glad I live in an area with more moose than people as neighbors.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Thanks!

From young, fit footballers to small children having heart attacks and all in between. Overall "unexplainable" deaths have shot through the roof.
And millions of people who didn't die (yet) but suffer from autoimmune syndroms, myocarditis and other symptoms.

All those excess deaths that were trumpeted around the world, have all seemed to have now tapered off, probably in line with the virus becoming more benign over time, mixed with the number of people who now have an immune response.

Heart conditions were the number one killer in 1st world countries before the pandemic. Nothing much has changed, except now every heart related death of a young person is telegraphed on a number of sites that suggest that it must be the vax, only.

It's strange that with all this alleged cardiac death from vaccines, that somewhere like the Heart Foundation doesn't even mention vaccines as a risk factor? It has the same risk factors that existed prior to the pandemic, even though they have updated the numbers:

2024 Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics Update Fact Sheet

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

There’s plenty of evidence coming out now regarding the vaccine. Rushi being challenged from audience, another person in my local news died age 44 suddenly and all comments were saying this is happening too often.
The psychology involved from the start done such a good job, you’ll always have a divide because it’s now like a religion.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

I work with people that have almost all got vaxxed. Three haven't, me one of them.. Four but one since transferred. Two cough their lungs out for months. One got the SRV ( and gave it to me) and was sick for TWO MONTHS until we convinced him to get additional medical treatment. He's always getting sick but I think he leaves himself open to colds by not washing his hands( he's a janitor). He's fully vaxxed. I was sick for a week then okay. My brother got Covid twice. Once earlyin 2020 and again in late 2023. He's not vaxxed. My mother tested positive for Covid at the same time as my brother and is not vaxxed. She's 96 and has had other health problems but her Covid case was very very mild. Others in the rehab were vaxxed and were more serious. Everybody who got vaxxed got Covid additional times. I finally got Covid in late 2021 and was pretty sick for alomsot two weeks. The guy that respread the Covid around the workplace was fully vaxxed and had it more than once. I say the vaxx keeps Covid around by lowering natural immunity to it.
At best the vaxxes were snake oil that did nothing and at worst, and i think it is the worst, they have killed more people than Covid has. Many times over.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Thanks!

I think retribution is deserved after the years of brow-beating from the pro-mandate crowd. The vaccine didn't work, and now it's hurting people... The people who supported the mandates need to realize their error.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The guy at work who spread it around after getting vaxxed and then getting Covid again said he has no sympathy for those who get Covid and die if they haven't gotten vaxxed. Contrast that with me who warned people not to get the vaxx because the people pushing it were tied to the lab in China that created it. I never said i wished ill on them, I did certainly think they were foolish for getting vaxxed. But many had to get it for work, many came from an era where they believed authority figures and doctors. Some got it for a free donut. my God. I hope there's a special place in hell for medical entertainment and political people who went on social media pushing the vaxx. The Kelce brother pushed the vaxx, the one dating that skank Swift. There's a sulfur pit with his name on it. For both of them.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Thanks!

All those excess deaths that were trumpeted around the world, have all seemed to have now tapered off, probably in line with the virus becoming more benign over time, mixed with the number of people who now have an immune response.

Heart conditions were the number one killer in 1st world countries before the pandemic. Nothing much has changed, except now every heart related death of a young person is telegraphed on a number of sites that suggest that it must be the vax, only.

It's strange that with all this alleged cardiac death from vaccines, that somewhere like the Heart Foundation doesn't even mention vaccines as a risk factor? It has the same risk factors that existed prior to the pandemic, even though they have updated the numbers:

Every single post is just regurgitating big pharma propaganda.

Gee the virus must have gotten weaker, that's why deaths have slowed down...

edit on 20-2-2024 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is my very first post on this forum. I have been a lurker for years. This article has significantly affected my life in the past 24 hours and here is why.

In May of 2021 after a year of teleworking from my office, I was ordered back in. My high risk diagnosis didn’t matter. The Governor of Florida had decreed that every able bodied worker better be back in the office or else. This is what management of where I work told me.

I was very scared. My friends recommended that I get the vaccine and the Pfizer one seemed to be good. So, I got the first dose. About an hour later, I have a muscle spasm going on in my left shoulder/back area. I got it in my left arm. It was a minor ache, that would come and go. It still occurs when I am under stress. Anyway, the time rolled around where I went and got the second dose. I was very worried, but felt like I had to get this one for it to be effective. Surprisingly, the muscle spasm went away. I could literally feel it going through my shoulder and it releasing the tight muscle. All seemed to be back to normal. But man was the site of the injection sore. (Still hurts to this day when I am under stress) About two weeks after that, the powers that be had a fire drill. So, three buildings of people huddled together in our parking lot outside.

That is when I know I was exposed to Covid Delta. The symptoms hit me that Saturday, when I was driving my wife and kids to the airport. What followed was a lot of sleep. I had a fever and felt exhausted for a couple of days. I didn’t have any of the lung congestion. After about a week I had to return to work. The two weeks the federal government had given all states was not available to me, even though I never used mine. I was a different person. It felt like I was still sick with Covid all of the time. It was really bad fatigue leading the charge. Working became difficult and I called my doctor. He told me that I might feel this way for up to 8 months and it should go away. To this very day, today being 2/20/2024, it has not. I have had dozens of screenings, tests, you name it….and no results. I told people that it was Long COVID. Some were sympathetic, but most were not. Last year, my job went after me because they wanted me gone. I forced myself to basically jump through hoops of fire in order to keep my job. I got my union involved and it saved my job. Neither side wanted to hear about Long COVID and even telling them what was going on fell on deaf ears.

I have done a lot of research about fatigue/brain fog/Long COVID, mostly for remedies to help against the fatigue. I take NAC, Bromelain, and put Methalyne Blue in a bottle of water every day. MB really helps with the brain fog. It’s the one that I can feel the results. It does nothing for the fatigue but, I feel like I have clear thoughts without all of the head static.

As, I said before, that was my story before I read the article.

I just clicked it as I was browsing Drudge Report during my lunch hour yesterday. I got down to the part where it mentioned exercise adversity and fatigue. No tests can detect it, and there is no known cure at this time. Great. They have identified around 240 people in the study that have exactly the same symptoms according to the article.

I’m very upset. I went into work this morning and I am furious at the world at large. I haven’t had any special treatment since this all began, and have been basically called a hypochondriac liar. It’s all coming to a head with me mentally. I’m mad at my job for forcing me into what I consider a slow death sentence. My daughter plays sports and does cheer…..I haven’t been to a single event and feel like a bad father. I called out today, because I literally didn’t feel like being around people that basically forced me into a slow death sentence.

Frankly, I’m not sure that I need to ever go back there ever again. But, there is no help out there for people like me right now. It is going to be years before the medical community figures out what is happening and has a treatment. I feel like I’ll be dead before then.

edit on 20-2-2024 by Dev1lZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2024 by Dev1lZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

Thanks!

Every single post is just regurgitating big pharma propaganda.

Gee the virus must have gotten weaker, that's why deaths have slowed down...

I think someone has done a copy and paste of a number of elements that do not actually go together, in producing that graphic.

The immunizations were not begun to be rolled out in any appreciable number until after August 2021. The graphic you posted suggests that they were being rolled out prior to the end of December 2020. Clearly, the graphic is fake.

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No deaths have tapered off and chilldren didn't routinely die up until 2020.
I get that you are scared because you willingly took this, believing that the government wouldn't harm you.

That doesn't mean you have to leave your brain behind. You could stop being injected like a labrat who defends their tormentors.

As I said, you are lucky, not everyone got the same batch, nor the same strength. This doesn't mean others were as lucky as you.
I know someone who's wife died straight after injection, a healthy woman.
The doctors admitted it was from the jab.

There are now defibrillators in Schools, on the roadside and at the dentists.

Never seen this before in 50+ years.

I guess it's because of cLiMtE CHaNgE 🤪
Whatever keeos you calm, man. But don't spout rubbish about it being safe.
Unless you like to harm others, so you don't feel so gullible alone.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
All I know is that my husband was very very healthy. Never got sick. Had no problems.

He got both COVID shots because he had to or he'd lose his job.

Now he has a tremor on the left side of his body. Wasn't there before the shots.

Manifested about a year after the shots.

Coincidence? Maybe. But maybe not.

Considering his health all these years and how healthy he has been, I think it's a good chance it's the freak'n shots!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
My 73 year old sister had always herpes on her lips when stressed, for her whole life.
Then she gets the jab in 2021 and a couple of weeks later she gets confused, keels over and they found said virus in her brain.
She almost died but made it through.
When I asked her if she had the jab, she answers proudly "of course 6 times".

🙄

Coincidence? Maybe, but the timing is suspect as she lived just fine with it. Then gets injected with an artificial jab which lowers the immune system and has access to the brain...
And bam!

Yeah, so sad.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join