It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vacinated under UV light

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Here is an interesting couple of reports, one from the way back days when the Cholera vaccine had a substance in it to mark friendly Vietnamese, it would make them glow under UV light.www.bitchute.com...

Then we come across this one where a presenter talks about the "Mark of the Beast" phenomenon or rather the lack of it then he suddenly seems to have found the eye of the horus phenomenon in vaccinated individuals under UV light.www.bitchute.com... It causes an orange glow on the forehead and the bridge of the nose. A great one for the conspiracy theorist as it seems that UV street lighting became all the rage, and UV scanners at airports purportedly could tell if you were vaccinated or not.I hope this does not turn out to be true like the Calimari clots and the magnetic shot sites, and the yet-to-be-debunked MAC addresses emanating from the vaccinated individuals. It looks like a lot of money was being spent on infrastructure, with regards to blue street lighting and five G. Then it seemed to have stalled what happened? along with the FEMA camps the massive stockpile of coffins owned by the CDC. Or is this all waiting in the wings ready for a "go order"? some strange # is going on when you add it all together.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The strongest argument for all of this being true, or potentially true is the behavior of officials and agencies and how they treated people so horribly when they promoted and executed the illegal lockdowns, cancelling people, holding businesses hostage, and all MSM companies and their owners supporting it all, plus helping it happen with their relentless propaganda.

And illegal mandates that only a few states resisted and didn't allow it. And it is still being promoted that it was all legitimate and still safe and effective.

I have some small portable UV exam lights, but haven't tried to shine them on any people I know that are jabbed.

I would like to test this out though.
People don't like UV lights being shined in their face.

edit on 18-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Just in case anyone thinks this is BS, we have a Ph.D. scientist who started checking the luminous glow reported on alternative news sites. He checked his wife out who was Vaccinated and got a positive response. He bought some expensive equipment and did some in-depth checking, The glow started to grow from the nose and spread. rumble.com...
As an aside women glow in the vaginal areas and the Aureoles, which seems to suggest a target on the reproductive system.

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229212924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I love a black light (as I have always known it called) is fantastic for parties when you take certain substances and have fluorescent paint things and art, that said i also hated them, as my freckles would show up extra prominent under a black light. Keen to try out this theory, as I (under duress) and one of my children are vaccinated, and my husband and other child are not.
edit on 18-2-2024 by Cloudbuster1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
Here is an interesting couple of reports, one from the way back days when the Cholera vaccine had a substance in it to mark friendly Vietnamese, it would make them glow under UV light.www.bitchute.com...

Then we come across this one where a presenter talks about the "Mark of the Beast" phenomenon or rather the lack of it then he suddenly seems to have found the eye of the horus phenomenon in vaccinated individuals under UV light.www.bitchute.com... It causes an orange glow on the forehead and the bridge of the nose. A great one for the conspiracy theorist as it seems that UV street lighting became all the rage, and UV scanners at airports purportedly could tell if you were vaccinated or not.I hope this does not turn out to be true like the Calimari clots and the magnetic shot sites, and the yet-to-be-debunked MAC addresses emanating from the vaccinated individuals. It looks like a lot of money was being spent on infrastructure, with regards to blue street lighting and five G. Then it seemed to have stalled what happened? along with the FEMA camps the massive stockpile of coffins owned by the CDC. Or is this all waiting in the wings ready for a "go order"? some strange # is going on when you add it all together.

I deal with UV lighting all the time. I had to get the jab 3 times to keep my job.
I personally own 6 UV fixtures.
No marks of any kind on me.
You get the usual florescence.

No mark of the beast, but having been a church musician, maybe I have some extra protections.

This is all BS.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

The wavelength of the light has to be correct at least according to this which is the more scary one. rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I have 2 UV flashlights, 365 nanometer. It shows a lot of materials fluorescing. I'll test it out tomorrow at work on someone. Just have to avoid shining it in their eyes.

Just to clarify, I don't think this is BS at all. Those Nano lipids and other non conventional materials in the Pfizer and other jabs have all kinds of junk in them. They don't metabolize from the body, so they will be somewhere still.

Important to note, the video says look for orange fluorescence. Different things and materials, including on the human body won't be orange unless it's the right material to fluoresce orange. Makeup and cosmetics will usually be very dark, even black. Knowing this, if orange is found like in the video, it can be investigated by checking some of those jab ingredients, I'm sure there's a list and it will already be known how they fluoresce, if not will have to investigate it further. (That's how science works naysayers
)

People don't usually fluoresce any orange anywhere on the body.

People who accepted the experimental jabs that think this is BS are just scared because they gave in to tyranny.
edit on 19-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Thank you. It is sad when a theatrical lighting designer of 30 years can call BS for a PHD, and her guest who is making the claim, that doesn't claim the phd title, yet you do for him.

The human body florescence's under a black light naturally. As do many other creatures on earth.

Look into things yourself. Do not blindly believe what is posted online. The world is full of charlatans and lies.

This whole thread should be moved to LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Not until we conduct our own research. Just because you designed theatrical lighting for 30 years, doesn't mean this entire site and it's members should take your word for it.

Moving this to LOL isn't very scientific. It's just dismissive.

edit on 19-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Have you read these?

mRNA-based skin identification for forensic applications - LINK

Stealth Fluorescence Labeling for Live Microscopy Imaging of mRNA Delivery - LINK

Non-invasive human skin transcriptome analysis using mRNA in skin surface lipids - LINK

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Not until we conduct our own research. Just because you designed theatrical lighting for 30 years, doesn't mean this entire site and it's members should take your word for it.

All for it. What can you tell me I haven't learned over 30 years?
Truth is alot.

The ask is what can you tell me today.

edit on 19-2-2024 by randomtangentsrme because: It's so cute when folk step in.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

All for it. What can you tell me I haven't learned over 30 years?
Truth is alot.

The ask is what can you tell me today.

No you're not. You literally said:

Now with your ego bruised, you're interested all the sudden? Please.... That was just a setup for your next question that I couldn't possibly answer in hopes of shutting me down. Nice try though.

Truth is a lot. You're making the claim and backing it up with experience no one can verify. Therefore, while it may be well intended, it's a fair bit selfish to cut the conversation.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

It looks like in this scenario these thread-like structures sound like they were markers to indicate that the vaccine is established in the recipient. I think something like the blue street lighting and the FEMA camps were for Identification and the non-vaccinated would have been taken there for forced injection. What went wrong was they didn't realize that these thread structures would get big in the circulatory system and cause fibrin-type blockages.
When "Don't tread on me" was active he put all my threads like this in the trash bin. But as time went by they went mainstream, simply because they were honest observations by independent observers from different countries who were observing the same things. That is what I base these threads on so the probability of their efficacy is in the higher chance range.
The probability of a depopulation plan working on this scale with such a high amount of variables leaving the instigators untouched is remote. Hence the collapse into chaos. A senile President, a dying King, forever wars, farmers in revolt corruption never meeting justice, and a slow steady collapse.With mad half-baked ideas coming out from on high. I doubt whether the martial law will work in chaos. Nature will self-destruct anything not fit for purpose. Nothing much can stop it.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Once again, bonkers.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Another crackpot video. No evidence provided whatsoever. Should be moved to hoax bin.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Just in case anyone thinks this is BS, we have a Ph.D. scientist who started checking the luminous glow reported on alternative news sites. He checked his wife out who was Vaccinated and got a positive response. He bought some expensive equipment and did some in-depth checking, The glow started to grow from the nose and spread. rumble.com...
As an aside women glow in the vaginal areas and the Aureoles, which seems to suggest a target on the reproductive system.

How does someone gain a PhD (in any field, let alone science) without knowing very basic common sense knowlege like most body fluids are flourescent?

Did they buy their degree online as never heard of someone with a P.h.D being this clueless.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There is a similar thread by Dr Smith.

It's in the LOL bin.

As should this one be.

Along with all the fridge magnet guff.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
That one video was an hour, I got up to the part where they were talking about Morgellons disease and the associated fibers. That was where the interview seemed to be leading. When they played with the fibers under a microscope to show their lively action, it was obviously static electricity and friction at work, not any motions made by this filament on its own. That was when I stopped watching what began to appear to me to be a con-game.

Also, the way they spin the information to make it seem scientific, while casually tossing in the exceptions here and there with control group results that they explain with the idea of shedding. The sample group of this study was around twenty I believe, but they made it seem like a lot more cases worldwide.

The whole thing seems too dodgy for me, that's why I avoid these video presentations and would rather have reading material with cited sources.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Why has the video owner disabled comments?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

"When "Don't tread on me" was active he put all my threads like this in the trash bin."

She's still active. And this thread should join them.

Phd, in what?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join