It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell and questions for the crime minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Rishi gets a harrowing shout-down by a Scottish vax-injured person and pretends he is ignorant of the problems, and maintains that all he did was take medical advice with regards to the vaccine rollout, this has to be a PR exercise as he says that there is a compensatory scheme in operation. It looks like all the clamoring has to be addressed
and spun as best it can.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

How on Earth can that slimy little git be allowed to continue being in charge of anything, and how can British people sit quietly in front of their goggleboxes and DO nothing except "Keep Calm And Drink Tea"!

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

How on Earth can that slimy little git be allowed to continue being in charge of anything, and how can British people sit quietly in front of their goggleboxes and DO nothing except "Keep Calm And Drink Tea"!

Probably the same way Americans sit by and calmly drink their coffee while a POTUS that has few mental faculties left is at the helm.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Have a cup of tea and rela … never mind.

The cretin in that video is a squeezer and I would encourage everyone to vote ‘no confidence’ at the next election.

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Rishi was like the 4-5th Tory crimeminister after the the vaccines got rolled out. They are all useless scum, and the opposition is no better.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Good questions , that slimy little rich git handed his father in law's company the contract for our emergency early warning system which didn't work , his heiress wife profited from UK childcare budget changes through the companies she's invested in and he's giving Indian company TATA over 1 Billion pounds to de-coke the welsh steel plant they own which has led to job losses and to build a battery factory which will no doubt be subsidised when it's built... Oh and he's a liar , probably more so then Boris.
twitter.com...

He was given the job by Tory MPs we didn't get a say , sometime this year we will get our say in an Election and I hope Rishi will be history , I'm still hopeful the Tories will sack him before the election given the mauling they face at the polls but until then we keep calm and carry on.

Britain is an Oligarchy.

A government led by a prime minister who hasn’t been elected in a popular vote backs Israel’s brutal war, complete with mass killings and war crimes, with military and diplomatic support.

He does so with the support of the country’s main opposition party, in the face of public calls for a ceasefire.

His government explicitly rejects a legal ruling by the World Court to the effect that Israel is plausibly promoting genocide.

Ministers do not face, and will never face, investigation for their complicity in those crimes or even any political sanction. The foreign secretary, Lord Cameron of Chipping Norton, is not even elected.

All the while, the media buries key features of UK backing for Israel – such as secret spy flights and facilitation of arms shipments to the Israeli war machine.

Does this look like a democracy?
www.declassifieduk.org...

To answer the question in that quote , No it doesn't look like democracy because we are not a democracy and we haven't been for quite some time.

Vote Reform.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The ones with good intentions are very afraid to admit they were wrong.

The evil ones who knew what they were doing will fight to maintain their power with their life!

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
... Oh and he's a liar , probably more so then Boris.

But not as much as Blair eh?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Rishi talks a good game but it is all spin and fluff.

The worst part of spinny Rishi Sunak's speech was when he said he was "shocked" to hear that the vaccine injured are being silenced.

He literally called Andrew Bridgen a conspiracy theorist for talking about vaccine harms not too long ago and he also says the vaccine is safe...

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The money Walla swiftly passed the buck from the politicians to the "medical experts".

He was just "following orders"...

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SoreFeet

"The great thing about being a conspiracy theorist is not having Myocarditis"

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Good luck trying to get on the register for medical injuries after the covid shot the 30 000 figure he quotes in the video may just be a drop in the bucket maybe if they added a zero and doubled it they may be closer to the truth .

One family member had a leg amputated , another got Gulliam Barr , another has a runny nose for 3 years that will not stop , and another has women's problems ? & none of them are on any register and no doctor has the 45 to 60 minutes to do the paperwork for this register .

It is pass the buck time again in politics and soon they will vanish to their gated retreats to laugh at Joe public as the ship heads for the rocks

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

It must be a pretty good fact that all the numbers quoted by the gov. are total BS. They are in the realm of arguable. But on the ground, certainly, all injuries and deaths are way up and still growing. At least a high percentage of the injuries will turn into mortality. I got this from "what the nurses saw", in highly vaxed California. Hospitalizations went up 300% after the rollout. Code blues went from one a day to ten on the floor of the vaccination clinic.This injury rate will have an effect on the death rates of every vaxed country. To what extent? It would have to be very serious.. Start at the 8-minute mark for vaccine effects it could only have got this bad because the higher-paid hospital administrators were following government guidelines.
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I live under my local hospital helicopter flightpath it has gone from 1 or 2 flights a week to sounding like a bus route , I am there myself tomorrow for a heart check up and to get a monitor fitted , It is interesting what can get shared by the staff especially when you meet them and walk there dog for them when they are at work

When the public in the UK realise the child deaths figures coming out in the last 2 years are well above what they should be they might do something more than protest

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Apparently there are problems in sourcing tea beacuse of the problems in the red sea. You will see the British rise up if we dont get our tea...it will be horrifying.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: McTech2

...and that's exactly what all the politicians will do and say... "not our fault, we followed the science."
This then leads to doctors not wanting to fill in those forms, particularly if it is their patient who they encouraged to get the jibbyjabby in the first place.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Invisibell

I believe that tea is just the Hibiscus plant and,I remember an old guy years ago who had a few in his garden, and put some nets under them to catch the dried leaves, i had a cup and it was just like the bought stuff.
Here is a chat between Mr Watt and John Campbell as he tells John about his problems with the Jab.

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229102924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join