It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Looney and Dr Campbell on the silence of the clots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Dr Campbell teams up with our friendly undertaker, and talks about how Government policy is suppressing the information with regards to the Calimari clots. O Looney even went to the police and put in a complaint of a new pathology, he was ignored. Even the Uk top coroner's body told him that they were following government policy. So there you go even the cremation laws have been changed,

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Thanks for sharing.

Stay good peeps.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Only watched his 5min teaser so far. Interestingly he said the first calamari was found in 2020 before the vaccines (which were rolled out mid-late December). That obvs means these are caused by covid, not the vax. Does he confirm this?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Does it really matter? Either way it was released onto the world. Purposefully! After Fauci’s 2017 warning to the Trump administration I would say yes, it was the intention to release it. Most likely from the lab the media made it sacrilegious to even mention.
We all watched the coverup live.

‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak. - Fauci 2017

The same person who quoted saying that is also who orchestrated the Covid research in Wuhan. He is also the same person who led the movement to contain Covid in the US.

For all we know Covid causes the clots and the shot exacerbates them. Either way no one has answered for this tragedy.

edit on 10-2-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Only watched his 5min teaser so far. Interestingly he said the first calamari was found in 2020 before the vaccines (which were rolled out mid-late December). That obvs means these are caused by covid, not the vax. Does he confirm this?

In the video above @ 1:30 mark he says he first seen them in 2021 and not before. They do briefly mention some claims of small ones before 2021, but that’s not what he experienced.
edit on 10-2-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If some small calamari was first found in 2020 that could be from people who participated in the vaccine trials.

Not sure if it's possible to spread the vaccine through sexual intercourse, if so, that would explain why some unvaccinated may have this condition.

I'm not saying it is the vax, but something is defintely wrong here and it's alarming that no one with authority are even willing to investigate, but seem to be shutting down discussion.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

edit on 2/10/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

He mentions seeing a 3 foot clot removed from a teenager ,That is the second time I have come across this information the other was from south America where a teenage footballer died and had 3 foot clots in each leg removed in autopsy.

I even watched a video of a live heart operation with the heart still beating ,The ventricular were cut open and the clots were pulled out like confetti from each side , how that heart was still beating with so many confetti like clots blocking it was amazing.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

There seem to be a few proven anomalies at work here. The first that comes to mind is the fact that the vaccinated heart has to work a lot harder, and it appears that instead of using fatty acids as fuel, after the vax it uses glucose, so what happens when the body's supply of glucose is used up as in active exercise? Then when the heart beats the arteries expand , so they must expand off the clot to let blood through, so blood pressure would go up, and then you would at some stage feel the chest pains of a heart attack, get treated for a heart attack when really its a blood supply problem. But judging by the amount of people they are dealing with this type of problem, no doubt the death cert is saying heart attack as it is novel.
It seems that the spike protein in the natural disease is a lot less dicey, as it is the spike protein in the vaxed which seems to be the main problem. I am starting to think after looking at the nanotech that it was a ruse to get everybody chipped and it has gone wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

That is not what the whistleblowers were saying at all. This all starts AFTER the jab from all the data I have seen that I believe to be trustworthy.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

As McGinty pointed out to you.

When was the first alleged calamari found?

That's right before the major run out of mRNA vaccines.

Next.

edit on 11-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What exactly did McGinty point out since neither of you watched the video? The man clearly says he only seen the clots after the vax rollout. You would know that after less than 2 minutes in the video.

Ask yourself, if it does not say what you claim in the video above how did McGinty see it in a 5 min teaser? Why didn’t McGinty link that teaser here with a timestamp?

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just a Idea!

What IF this was found becuse of covid 19.
are we missing some thing?
could this deep vein thrombosis be for some thing else.
and they are just using covid to cover it up.
are we being misdirected?
Hiding a conspiracy behind a conspiracy.

I know some of you will say I am being
conspiracy nut and paranoid.
OK tell me a web site I can post on?

any one have any idea what other than covid it could be?

edit on 11-2-2024 by Scratchpost because: the voices told me to!

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I have been watching the progress of these death shots since 2009 when a whistle blower called Yoseph Moshe spilled the beans on what was being done in the Ukrainian laboratories with flu vaccines

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.bing.com...

All the countries that took the new flu vaccine in 2019 were the ones to get hit with senior deaths and all in care homes ! And you have to wonder how many did die with these clots due to no autopsy being performed for years
edit on 11/2/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The situation here in the UK with coroners, police & MPs not caring, not interested, gaslighting those who raise the issue, is abhorrent. "We follow government policy" is the same as "I was just following orders." And as the two awesome 'Johns' in the video explained, that was never an excuse for the Nazis at Nuremburg, and it doesn't wash in the modern day either.

I truly hope that somehow, there will be a mass awakening that overturns the criminal conspiracy existing in the UK & elsewhere, but it's a long tough journey ahead.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

I don't understand why you are looking for some other excuse or explanation. Besides which, it's nothing to do with 'COVID', it's simply the VACCINES that are causing this issue of calimari clot thrombosis. The evidence is abundant & clear, and the fact that the government, police & coroners are all hiding the truth is evidence enough that there is a vast & interconnected conspiracy surrounding the use of toxic vaccines which create conditions in the body which mimic heart attacks, strokes & embolisms. These calimari clots mimic those conditions perfectly - IF the coroners are lying about it. Which they blatantly ARE.

edit on FebruarySunday2402CST12America/Chicago-060054 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

This is not at all true. Yes, COVID can do this. Covid can also cause strokes and heart attacks. Anything COVID can do, the shots can do, since they both contain the spike protein which causes these problems. The clots appeared EN MASSE definitely AFTER the vax rolled out. It is usually this way with vaccines: their side effects are often the same as those of the disease, but these side effects happen FAR more often from the vaccines from the diseases.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sorry for sugesting that it may be a
conspiracy within a conspiracy.

I Knew some one would attack me!

what are you hiding?

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Scratchpost

I don't understand why you are looking for some other excuse or explanation. Besides which, it's nothing to do with 'COVID', it's simply the VACCINES that are causing this issue of calimari clot thrombosis. The evidence is abundant & clear, and the fact that the government, police & coroners are all hiding the truth is evidence enough that there is a vast & interconnected conspiracy surrounding the use of toxic vaccines which create conditions in the body which mimic heart attacks, strokes & embolisms. These calimari clots mimic those conditions perfectly - IF the coroners are lying about it. Which they blatantly ARE.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Biblio what?!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join