It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED BIO WEAPON INJECTIONS US Supreme Court Ruling: ~ January 28, 2024

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
CONFIRMED BIO WEAPON INJECTIONS US Supreme Court Ruling: ~ January 28, 2024
roserambles.org... RTHF0dBrS8B7lPWI6bKUXqFY2NpDWNkyF5WJKWi_EmwB9cQwHI

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. won his case against all pharmaceutical lobbyists.

Covid-19 vaccines are NOT vaccines. In its decision, the Supreme Court confirms that the harm caused by Covid mRNA gene therapies is IRREPARABLE.

However, this historic ruling should also give the rest of the world pause for thought, because the Nuremberg Code has international validity and is also contained in Article 7 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

In the case of criminal charges, the statement should refer to the Contergan scandal in order to give particular weight to the significance of this charge.

NO media reports on this, neither in Switzerland nor in Europe.

Unfortunately, it is mathematical that, as this is a disruptive issue that can upset the financial and economic plans of the powerful LOBBIES of the PHARMACEUTICAL industry, the public will not be informed.

We are in the midst of a promotional campaign aimed at pushing people to vaccinate, and then again to vaccinate, in the run-up to next winter.

It is very likely that, if news of the historic ruling ever circulates, it will circulate late to allow the corrupt medical class, aligned to the positions of the pharmaceutical lobbies, to get as far ahead as possible with the vaccination campaign.

The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs
roserambles.org... avoided-at-all-costs-august-28-2021/

I am not surprised that this vaccine was the route to genocide for de-population on this planet, likelt spear-headed by Mr. Gates.

When we have all of these scientists coming out of silence, and legal teams teaming up with them to prove that vaccines (althought the C19 virus was real), the idea of innoculating said infected was a secret undertaking by elites to start 'the great reset' through propaganda and BS>

Of course this won't make news because it doesn't fit the WEF narrative. Say no to the jab...and as they would say "for you're own safety."

Just remember, there were two to three different batches out there.

1. Placebo
2. Semi-kill
3. Total kill

I just remember hearing that you can't have mass people dying from the poison because it would cause too much chaos and backlash so some were given vaccine without said mRNA and crap in them while others who received the random batches would die quickly or now, what I feel, is the 'slow kill' which we should see more of people getting ill through these jabs min 5 years post treatment.

We just now have to stand on guard for what plans are for "disease X" as the WEF have talked about...this is in their new playbook.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Holy Jupaloni!! ❗️🚫

It may not be just the COVID Vax either. The RSV, Shingles, and Pneumonia vaxxes could be carriers too!

edit on 2-2-2024 by WingDingLuey because: 🚫❗️🚫

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
CONFIRMED BIO WEAPON INJECTIONS US Supreme Court Ruling:

Ummm... no... it didn't...

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Total BS.

As is the article in the footer on the same page that suggests that the US Supreme Court cancelled universal vaccination in 2021. The other two articles in the footer are similarly bogus.

Also, on the Supreme Court's site, it doesn't seem to have had anything going on there since 22 January, with its most recent decision being made on 5th December last year:

www.supremecourt.gov...

Additionally, the web article speaks of Rainer Fuellmich as being "active" on cases against pharmaceutical companies, however an arrest warrant for him was issued in March 2023, while he was in Mexico, on the basis that he had embezzled funds from his anti-COVID-vax team.

Fuellmich collected money alleging that he would prosecute class actions against governments and pharmaceutical companies, in several courts, in several countries, but not one of them was prosecuted in court. He took in money from others, and then did not follow through, but pocketed the funds for himself.

Fuellmich was captured and detained at the German consulate in Tijuana on October 13, 2023 during a passport replacement appointment. He was subsequently flown to Germany and placed under arrest.

Reiner Fuellmich - Arrest and Detention

edit on 2024-02-02T18:35:21-06:0006Fri, 02 Feb 2024 18:35:21 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I would love for this to be true. But it's been circulating for a few years according to AP news.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. There has been no such Supreme Court ruling, according to the court’s comprehensive online archive of opinions. Kennedy, a lawyer who has advocated against vaccines, told The Associated Press in 2021 that articles sharing similar claims were false. At the time, he said he had been involved in dozens of lawsuits regarding vaccine safety, but none had reached the Supreme Court.

THE FACTS: The baseless claim about Kennedy winning a Supreme Court case related to COVID-19 vaccine safety has circulated online for more than a year, driven by fringe blog posts in multiple languages.

apnews.com...

If someone has a link to the actual SCOTUS ruling regarding this issue, that would be majorly awesome.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

edit on Fri Feb 2 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Article is BS and is from 2021.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
im sorry but where is the proof? linking to some no name site that links to another no name site but never links to a source isn't proof of anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
#HOAX
#LOL

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Your Goverment suppresses infomation!
Eather you are very new to this or you ARE one of Them.
Just like some one who says,
"hoax" or keeps saying " Links"

edit on 3-2-2024 by Scratchpost because: goverment tampering

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

CONFIRMED BIO WEAPON INJECTIONS US Supreme Court Ruling:

Ummm... no... it didn't...

I must admit, though I DO think they are likely bio-weapons, there is no mention of this in the linked article. Jumping to conclusions and then announcing those conclusions doesn't help anyone's case.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
Your Goverment suppresses infomation!
Eather you are very new to this or you ARE one of Them.
Just like some one who says,
"hoax" or keeps saying " Links"

But it is a hoax. A 3 year old hoax.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

One for the Hoax bin?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Many real conspiracies are depicted as "hoaxes" to hide the truths. 😀

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Not this one, mate.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

1. Placebo
2. Semi-kill
3. Total kill

What is a semi kill? is that like half a hole?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefineblackharm
a reply to: tanstaafl
I must admit, though I DO think they are likely bio-weapons, there is no mention of this in the linked article. Jumping to conclusions and then announcing those conclusions doesn't help anyone's case.

My point was that the Supreme Court didn't rule on anything about it...

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
I see it's finally moved to the LOL forum🫣
I'd been scouring the net for something to confirm the dramatic thread title, but found nothing...not that I discount the "bioweapon" accusations regarding COVID vaccines, but I doubt any court is gonna confirm anything about that for at least a hundred years lol
edit on 4-2-2024 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: Fixed typo, 'met' to 'net' lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join