It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About 1200 UNRWA Staffers Have Links to Hamas, Thousands More Closely Related

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateSquares
a reply to: FlyersFan

And it's because they are corrupt and directly involved in terrorism.
So no .. they aren't 'humanitarian relief'. Haven't been for many years.

You don't happen to have anything substantial to back up your big lie, do you? What's up with Norway then, why do they insist on funding them? We're all Khamas now, are we not?

Among other things, UNRWA operates schools in Gaza.

While serving in Congress between 2001 and 2017, I studied what goes on in Palestinian schools. I reviewed their textbooks, met with educators and diplomats, and introduced legislation and amendments compelling the Department of State to monitor antisemitism in foreign classrooms. I saw firsthand that a generation of Palestinian children were being taught at an early age to reject living peacefully with Israel. They read about it in their schoolbooks and heard about it from their teachers. They were raised on a steady curriculum of violent rejectionism. My colleagues and I in Congress were unable to change that reality.

forward.com...

GAZA KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION CEREMONY STAGE MOCK TERRORIST ATTACKS

www.bitchute.com...

The issue within UNRWA is systemic and not the result of 12 bad apples.

ETA: and health facilities…

edit on 30-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateSquares
You don't happen to have anything substantial to back up your big lie, do you?

Lies? No. There are many articles available. Google is your friend.

Washington Post - UN Agency Faces ANOTHER Corruption Scandal

This summer, the top management of the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) were accused of serious abuses of power, including sexual misconduct, nepotism, bullying and retaliation. Al Jazeera reported that the agency’s ethics department made these claims in a recent report.

The U.N. Office of Internal Oversight Services is investigating. This is not the first time that it has been called on to look into the agency. The Swiss, Dutch and Belgian governments have all suspended payments to UNRWA while the investigation is ongoing. Danny Ayalon, the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations, has formally called on the international community to completely defund UNRWA.

The allegations, if true, violate U.N. standards and represent a significant breach of responsibility and trust. But beyond the immediate crisis, UNRWA has deeper structural flaws.

UNWRA Sex Crimes and Corruption at Highest Levels
UNWRA Antisemitism, Incitement, and Hate Prevalent In Classrooms
UNWRA Continues toSpread Hate and Incitement Propaganda
UNWRA Misuse of Funds to Incite Hate
UNRWA Textbooks Inciting Jihadi Violence
the UNRWA curriculum describes Jews as “impure and inherently treacherous” and teaches that murdering Israelis leads to glory and martyrdom
UNRWA Mismanagement and Antisemitism
UNRWA has been plagued for years by reports of mismanagement and of anti-Semitic content in the textbooks used by the agency in the school it administers.
Leaked Report UNRWA Misconduct, Mismanagement and WORSE

And there is so much more. Easily googled. Been there for years ...

What's up with Norway then, why do they insist on funding them?

What's up with Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, Germany, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States then, why do they insist on DEFUNDING them? US News

We're all Khamas now, are we not?

I have no idea what a Khama is and I don't care to know.
edit on 1/30/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime

Israel doesn't lie?

Remember the Jews of Israel consider non Jews sub human or lesser beings.

It just seems people believe everything coming out of Hamas's mouth and say everything Israel says is a lie. I would suggest they both may lie, but Hamas is most likely much worse.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That cuts both ways as they both lie but you only want to acknowledge it from one side.

I have not made comments on whether Israel is truthful or not. What we have been seeing are posts about what only Hamas says and it is pushed as truth no matter what. The only truth I know is Hamas needs to go. There is no place in Gaza or the world for them.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Problem is you can't bomb an ideology , all Israel are doing is to feed the hate.

I don't know the answer.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Problem is you can't bomb an ideology , all Israel are doing is to feed the hate.

I don't know the answer.

First you imply that Isreal failed to heed warnings. Now defending themselves and being proactive only “feeds the hate”.

Make up your mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I don't know the answer.

I don't think you can feed hate that is already there. They learn it in school and within their culture as a norm, so how do you turn that off?

I wonder if they will ever just get tired of what Hamas brings to the table in Gaza. They provide nothing good for the people there, so I would think at some point the people might just say they have had enough. Same thing with Iran in maybe one day the new generations just say we have had enough, one can only wish.

We need to remember though, that extremist Muslims came to America, brought their family, lived here for years, made friends with their neighbors, their kids went to our schools, and they still got on airplanes to commit suicide for their cause.

Let that sink in for a minute...

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Fyi..Hamas is still getting orders from the officials at the top, from men whom Netanyahu and Biden are too afraid of, to assassinate.

Lots of needless blood on Biden and Netanyahu's hands! 😡

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Fyi..Hamas is still getting orders from the officials at the top, from men whom Netanyahu and Biden are too afraid of, to assassinate.

Lots of needless blood on Biden and Netanyahu's hands! 😡

The Hamas leadership live in Turkey and Qatar. They are worth billions of $$. Israel can't go into those countries and assassinate them. Israel doesn't have the capabilities. International law forbids it so doing so would be a problem there as well.

So no, there isn't 'needless blood on Biden and Netanyahu's hands'.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Dude.

They don’t work for you. What should be a symbiotic relationship is a parasitic one in reality.

They will claim you are the parasite, when in reality they are sucking your life blood with every lying breath.

a reply to: nugget1

I gave you a star....Dudette.

(post by NanomachinesSon removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NanomachinesSon

Easily googled and well known.
I'll post some to educate you.
You'll probably just dismiss it all
since it doesn't match your Hamas hugging narrative.

The rest of your post was off topic deflection and name calling, so I won't address it.

NY Post - Hamas Leaders Worth 11 Billion And Live in Luxury In Qatar

While their people languish in poverty and are treated as human shields, the leaders of Hamas live billionaire lifestyles.

The terror group’s three top leaders alone are worth a staggering total of $11 billion and enjoy a life of luxury in the sanctuary of the emirate of Qatar.

The emirate has long welcomed the leaders of the terror group and installed them in its luxury hotels and villas at the same time as it hosts a vast American military presence.

Vancouver Sun - Hamas Leaders Worth Billions and live in Qatar

The 65-second video notes that, with a turnover of $1 billion annually, Hamas is among terrorist organizations second only to the Islamic State, which has an estimated two to three times as large a turnover.

Article content
It notes that Hamas uses its funds for tunnel-building rather than basic infrastructure such as wells and water treatment, with the result that 12 per cent of childhood deaths in Gaza are due to contaminated water.

It also estimates the net worth of several Hamas leaders — all of whom, it notes, live hundreds of kilometres from Gaza, in Qatar. Abu Marzuk, deputy chair of the Hamas Political Bureau is worth $3 billion, while senior leaders Khaled Mashal and Ismail Haniyeh are each worth about $4 billion.

CNN -Hamas in Turkey

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s chief foreign policy and security adviser has defended his country’s decision to host senior Hamas figures, saying Turkey is engaging with Hamas “to bring about peace.”

Hamas members can freely come and go from Turkey and have a permanent presence in the country.

Its senior figures have met with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan periodically throughout the years. Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh met Erdogan in July and there are unconfirmed reports Haniyeh was in Turkey – and not his regular domicile of Qatar – during the October 7 attacks.

In his first English-language interview since the war in Gaza began, Akif Cagatay Kilic said he didn’t know if Haniyeh was in Turkey on October 7, but conceded “he might have been.”

Hamas Holds Meetings in Turkey

Hamas Leaders Worth Billions, Live in Luxery in Qatar as Gaza's Suffer

Meet the Hamas Billionaires

Elad explains that the money came from two directions: "Legacies from the deceased; money from charity funds; a donation called zaka, one of the six pillars of Islam; and donations from various countries. It started with Syria and Saudi Arabia, with Iran added later and becoming one of Hamas's biggest supporters, and ended with Qatar, which has now taken Iran's place."

Together with the donations from various countries, fundraisers began operating in the US to collect money for Hamas. Here, the Hamas leaders began to get their hands on some really big money. "One of those fundraisers was Dr. Musa Abu Marzook, the number 2 man in Hamas," Elad says. "At the beginning of the 1990s, he began a fundraising campaign in the US among wealthy Muslims, while at the same time founding several banking enterprises. He himself became a conglomerate of 10 financial enterprises giving loans and making financial investments. He's an amazing financier."

Gaza is Poor but Hamas is Rich - Where the Money Comes From - NBC News

Hiindu Times - Hamas Leadership Worth 11 Billion and Live in Qatar

Turkey Warns of Serious Consequences if Israel Targets Hamas Members on it's Soil

Turkish Support of Hamas - includes Hamas attacks planned from Turkey

Qatar, Iran, Turkey - Galaxy of Hamas Supporters

edit on 1/31/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Israel obviously did fail to listen to the warnings and their brutal response to that failure is feeding the hate in the region , I don't see why you find that so hard to understand, killing tens of thousands of civilians will not aid their security.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: NanomachinesSon

since it doesn't match your Hamas hugging narrative.

And this is your version of a discussion? That's your narrative, not a debate.

So we may also put in an inquiry regarding your age when the narrator started to not give a single hug already? Certain questions come up now, ya dig?

edit on 31-1-2024 by PrivateSquares because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Israel obviously did fail to listen to the warnings and their brutal response to that failure is feeding the hate in the region , I don't see why you find that so hard to understand, killing tens of thousands of civilians will not aid their security.

No. Isreal was trying to treat the people of Gaza with some humility, and based on history thought even Hamas wouldn’t just launched an attack of nothing but targeting and slaughtering civilians. Like how you want Isreal to treat Gaza now, before they got bunt by Oct 7.

Now. You trying to push a BS article that Isreal attacked its own people on Oct 7. You falling for the fake cries of genocide. What primitive strike would you have accepted without the actual Hamas violence of Oct 7? That wouldn’t have just pushed an Oct 7 style attack farther into the future.

Based on your posting history and stance. And willing to entertain clear lies. And the way you belittling and question IDF intelligence. I’m guessing you wouldn’t have accepted any violent solution by Isreal to stop Oct 7 like much of the world.

So this argument that you think Isreal should and could have stopped the attack in a way that would be acceptable by you is grandstanding by you.

What do you think about this…

Israel says 3 terror suspects killed in rare raid inside West Bank hospital

www.cbsnews.com...

The Israel Defense Forces said soldiers entered the hospital — a major health facility serving Jenin city and its adjacent, sprawling Palestinian refugee camp — to target a "Hamas terrorist cell" that it said was planning "to carry out a terror attack in the immediate period."

Good move by Isreal to stop a terrorist attack.

edit on 31-1-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Really. Or is it showing the people of Gaza and the world who Hamas really are.

Elderly Gazan woman accuses Hamas of stealing aid in rare criticism

And destabilising Hamas where people can criticise them.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
More UNRWA problems. The "Telegram Club" ...

UN Palestinian Teachers Exposed as Hamas Loving Jihadis - The 'Telegram Club'

UN aid chiefs in Gaza faced mounting pressure on Tuesday, with revelations that 3,000 of their Palestinian teachers shared messages supporting Hamas militants as they raped and murdered civilians in Israel on Oct 7.

Hillel Neuer, the director of UN Watch, which monitors the UN, told Congress about his probe into a Telegram channel for UN teachers in Gaza that was filled with posts by members praising the bloodbath.

Neuer on Tuesday told the House subcommittee that the disgraced UN agency should be permanently 'dissolved.'

'It's time to stop pretending that UNRWA is at all fixable,' said Neuer.

The very existence of a Telegram group of 3,000 teachers in which members celebrate Hamas atrocities is but a symptom of the core problem of UNRWA: its true purpose is to undo the 1948 creation of Israel.'

(post by NanomachinesSon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NanomachinesSon
a reply to: FlyersFan

You can runaway from your crimes but you can't hide them. Your boys proudly committed a war crime and you know it

The death of civilians is on Hamas that shields their military assets with human shields and turns neighbourhoods into rocket manufacturing and rocket bases.

Care to address the 70 killed by Palestinian extremists in Gaza that killed 70 trying to evacuate out of Gaza on Salah-al-Din Road on Oct 13 by IED’s. Can’t let those human shields get away. Then Hamas lies and blames it an Israeli air strike, with no evidence to support the Hamas lie.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join