It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew Nikki well, she was average at best, is not the one to take on world leaders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Straight from the horses mouth.

The man who promised America that he knew all the best people and promised to surround his administration with them admits that he appointed ''at best'' average people for key positions. He made Haley the US Ambassador to the United Nations where her task would be to ''take on world leaders''

The horse? Donald Trump.

More on that, he now calls her Birdbrain. Many will chalk this up to ''Trump just being Trump'' and I agree, it's ''just Trump being Trump. Trump being a persuasive man with the capacity to convince people that he is more, much more, than he really is. Some people. He also has the capacity to convince those people that all the people who are not taken in by his jive are their enemies.

Speaking as one of those of us who have not been taken in by him, just how long can those who are convinced by his fol-de-rol continue believing in his personal charade.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

The man who promised America that he knew all the best people and promised to surround his administration with them admits that he appointed ''at best'' average people for key positions. He made Haley the US Ambassador to the United Nations where her task would be to ''take on world leaders''

The horse? Donald Trump.

More on that, he now calls her Birdbrain. Many will chalk this up to ''Trump just being Trump'' and I agree, it's ''just Trump being Trump. Trump being a persuasive man with the capacity to convince people that he is more, much more, than he really is. Some people. He also has the capacity to convince those people that all the people who are not taken in by his jive are their enemies.

Speaking as one of those of us who have not been taken in by him, just how long can those who are convinced by his fol-de-rol continue believing in his personal charade.

But she is bird brained. The truth hurts sometimes. NH also sleeps around a bit too much..You likely said Sarah Palin was bird brained once, even though she didn't sleep around. What is that called, selective bigotry?

edit on 26-1-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

And our current president claims his crackhead son is the smartest person he knows.

What’s worse?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

In the off chance you are genuinely curious, I’ll drop the act for once and speak from the heart: it’s not about Trump. It’s about the entitled crybabies who think they’re smarter than everyone else. They hate Trump. If they would just shut up about him, I wouldn’t care what that orange fat man says. But they can’t They just can’t. So I love him for that.
He’s gonna be your orange daddy again, Terry.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Remember your “Trump denounces Ramaswamy” thread?

And then a few days later they are both on stage complementing one another, Ramaswamy may even be his VP pick.
Maybe your sources for news are the issue.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

And our current president claims his crackhead son is the smartest person he knows.

What’s worse?

What's worse is the previous president who thinks he's a genius because when a doctor shows him a picture of a whale, he can correctly identify it as a whale and not--I don't know--a horsie or a kitty cat.

Just the guy you want to give the nuclear launch codes to.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

What’s worse?

What's worse is the previous president who thinks he's a genius because when a doctor shows him a picture of a whale, he can correctly identify it as a whale and not--I don't know--a horsie or a kitty cat.

Come on…you can do better than that, I’ve seen it.
Take your Namenda and try again.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What’s worse?

He had the codes for four years. Not only did he not use them - he also didn’t start any wars. You’re forgetting that he has a proven track record.

Now, we have a president that thinks his crackhead son is the smartest person he knows. The Middle East is a mess because of him and we are in a proxy war with Russia.

I’ll ask again - what’s worse?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

What’s worse?

much better to have them in the hands of a dementia patient. DERP!

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Now, we have a president that thinks his crackhead son is the smartest person he knows. The Middle East is a mess because of him and we are in a proxy war with Russia. I’ll ask again - what’s worse?

They have no answer. The dems would rather see the U.S. go down in flames than have Trump at the helm. "He's dumb", He's mean", He's Hitler"... That's all they've got.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The horse? Donald Trump.

I doubt you remember this, but there was the lady named Harris. She was running for president against a guy named Biden.

Harris beefed up her #MeToo credentials later, making it clear she doesn’t just believe women accusing Republicans of sexual assault. All women had to be believed, including those who ­accused prominent Democrats. At a campaign event in Nevada in April 2019, Harris discussed the allegations against Biden, declaring of the accusers: “I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”

nypost.com...

Yea, good times. So Trump talks sh!t about those who run against him. I realize he is the first to do it, but it's what he does. At least he didn't call her racist and a rapist. But what a fantastic thread!!

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Another fake outrage thread/post.

You guys don’t like Trump’s personality, it hurts your feelings but that all you got on him.

Trump is a certified asshole but he is a certified asshole that can run the country better than any Democrat you guys shove out there.

What are Trump’s official presidential policies that hurt you?
Name 3 that hurt you.

Edit - Hell, just name 1

Edit #2 - Any anti-Trumper here, name 1 policy that hurts you.

edit on 26-1-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
All these threads about Trump are for naught.

Trump will never set foot in the White House as President again, at some point he will be eliminated by any means necessary by the democrats.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Trump will never set foot in the White House as President again, at some point he will be eliminated by any means necessary by the democrats.

I don’t believe that will happen.

They know if they physically harm him, it will cause a sh!t storm they won’t come back from.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The potato-in-chief has a proven track record too. Decades upon decades in government with zero positive accomplishments and tons of negative ones.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: RickinVa

I don’t believe that will happen.

They know if they physically harm him, it will cause a sh!t storm they won’t come back from.

they haven't been known for thinking ahead in anything they do, they "live in the now" so to speak. I wouldn't put it past Soros' boy to pay for a hit on him, as he advertised. Besides, it's not like anyone would try to find out where Soros and his boy were at if something happened to Trump.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What are Trump’s official presidential policies that hurt you? Name 3 that hurt you.

Edit - Hell, just name 1

Edit #2 - Any anti-Trumper here, name 1 policy that hurts you.

I gave them 45 minutes but it’s crickets as usual.

We’ve all been saying it for a while now, these clowns have lost all credibility when they cannot even name a Trump policy that legitimately hurts them.

It’s all just a feelz thing with them, his personality hurts their feelings beyond words.

And that is all they have.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Haley sleeps around? Is that a proved accusation? I"ve not heard other than from the Trump rumor mill. And if she is ''birdbrained'' that only proves my point, that Trump did not secure the best people to work in his administration. He hired a birdbrain. How many others did he hire only later once they demonstrated any form of independence of thought other than regurgitating the Trumpian mantra.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This thread is about Trump and his about faces on the promises he made. This is proof that he lied to you but it sounds as if you don't care because you cannot address that but rather just skip to ''what aboutism''. Makes thinking simple, right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join