It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast cancer rates surging

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEATHANDTRUTH
Who is to blame ?

The Human Behavior side of Pandemics was not taken seriously by the WHO and Govts globally ( even after warnings by ESR teams ) . So incompetence was to blame.

We have been saying that shutting down the country and stopping all routine medical practices will come back and bite us all in the butt, and here we are, but you know its the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

EARLY DETECTION, EARLY DEATH: Mammograms linked to 84% higher breast cancer death rate - LINK

The pressure that mammography puts on breast tissue can be a cause of cancer in and of itself, not to mention all the chemotherapy, radiation and surgery that typically ensues. It is a horrifically traumatic experience for women that leaves many of them scarred for life, assuming they even survive

Breast Cancer Incidence After a False-Positive Mammography Result - LINK

This study suggests that the risk of developing breast cancer after a false-positive mammography result differs by individual characteristics and follow-up. These findings can be used to develop individualized risk-based breast cancer screening after a false-positive result.

Mammograms and cancer: Is there a connection? - LINK

Exposure to radiation can increase the risk of developing cancer. The National Cancer Institute (NCI)Trusted Source notes that radiation exposure is a potential risk associated with mammograms. The risk is greatest when a person experiences exposure to repeated chest X-rays.

Mammograms cause breast cancer and women are not warned about the risks - LINK

For decades, we have been told that mammograms are safe and that they are the single most effective way to reduce your risk of breast cancer. What doctors did not tell us, however, is that the low-dose radiation that is used in mammograms is more dangerous than gamma radiation

COVID-19 vaccine side effect causing false positive cancer screenings - LINK

This COVID-19 vaccine side effect could be confused for breast cancer, doctor warns - LINK

Side effect of COVID-19 vaccine mirrors breast cancer symptom, doctors say - LINK

edit on 18-1-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: Add a few More Links

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
And now, coincidentally, Pfizer is gearing up to roll out its cancer drugs.

Pfizer completed its acquisition of all outstanding common stock of Seagen for $229 in cash per share, for a total enterprise value of approximately $43 billion.Text

We believe Oncology will be a significant growth driver for Pfizer and contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our near- and long-term financial goals.” said Dr. Albert Bourla, Pfizer Chairman and CEO.

CANCER = $$$$, dontcha know?

Yup Cancer is ALL about the Money $

"I don't think they'll ever find a cure for cancer. I don't think they want to find a cure": Roger Daltrey questions Big Pharma as he nears the end of his time at the Teenage Cancer Trust - LINK

“I don’t think they’ll ever find a cure for cancer,” says Daltrey. “I don’t think they want to find a cure. I’m being cynical here, but scientists look after the science but they also look after themselves. You do imagine if they did find a cure tomorrow it would be fabulous for the country, but there’d be an awful lot of scientists out of work. You might think I’m being cynical, but I do think that.”

edit on 18-1-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: fix link

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

The increase has doctor's both concerned, and puzzled.

Concerned? They knew damn well what the jab was going to do after the fact they had evily administered it...geee that sucks but remember it takes 5 years for FDA to approve anything...and the jab was TAKE NOW approval. Just wait, it is going to get much worse come this and following years...no reason to speculate this has ANYTHING to do with the sticky pokey.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   

S&F for the thread...thank you for enlightening us! WIll follow for new developments in this as the cancer research grows

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: DEATHANDTRUTH
Who is to blame ?

The Human Behavior side of Pandemics was not taken seriously by the WHO and Govts globally ( even after warnings by ESR teams ) . So incompetence was to blame.

We have been saying that shutting down the country and stopping all routine medical practices will come back and bite us all in the butt, and here we are, but you knowits the vaccine.

Agreed...but it has just begun.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kennyb75
If you really were a mortician, you would certainly know about the fibrous blood clots found all over the world, 'post jab' even if you hadn't personally. It is very well documented.

Complete horsesh1t. There have been like 10 morticians worldwide that have said anything about it, and they're all on sh1t sources like bitchute and rumble. In the real world, it's not a thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

healthfeedback.org...

"Breast cancer cases haven’t doubled in U.S. women under 45, despite social media claims"

"A video that originated on TikTok and was widely shared on Facebook wrongly claimed that there was a spike in breast cancer cases in 2022. As this review will explain, the video misrepresented the data, and the change in the figure from previous years was due to a different age range included.

The American Cancer Society (ACS) publishes a Cancer Facts & Figures report every year, which provides projections of the number of cancer cases and deaths expected for the coming year. This differs from reports from organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which gather the actual number of cases that occurred during past years.

The ACS reports don’t suggest that breast cancer cases have almost doubled.

The TikTok video focused on a table provided by the ACS that included the projected cases of female breast cancer for women under 45 in the U.S. However, the video didn’t explain that this was a projected figure rather than actual cancer cases. It went on to highlight that the figures produced by the ACS remained at approximately 26,500 cases each year between 2019-2021.

In 2022, the ACS replaced this table with one that provides data for cancer incidence in the under-50 age group. This projected 47,550 new breast cancer cases in women under 50 and didn’t specify the projection just for under-45s. The TikTok video didn’t explain that the 2022 table is for a different age range than the previous years and instead claimed that breast cancer cases have almost doubled.

The risk of breast cancer rises sharply with age, so the number of cases is expected to increase significantly when older age groups are also included. Real-world national figures for 2022 aren’t yet available. However, the CDC reports that 99,131 women aged 45-49 were diagnosed with breast cancer between 2016 and 2020, an average of 19,826 per year. If a similar number were used in ACS’s projections, it would account for almost all of the difference caused by including this age group in the figures for their 2022 report."

No cancer isn't killing everyone on the planet in the next few hours, therefore, I have debunked everything. that is all.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Let us blame it on everything else but the thousand pound experimentally drugged Elephant in the room.

It just can’t be that.

It might even be climate change but it wont be the vax..
edit on 19-1-2024 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Complete horsesh1t. There have been like 10 morticians worldwide that have said anything about it, and they're all on sh1t sources like bitchute and rumble. In the real world, it's not a thing.

Here in the UK..Deaths are about 2k national average a week. That is according to the Lancet Journal. Just because your Pharma controlled media is not talking about it. Does not make it a thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We are saturated 24 7 in radiation from cells phones, wifi. You can't escape it. If we could see it, we would be horrified, there are representation images available.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Here in the UK..Deaths are about 2k national average a week. That is according to the Lancet Journal. Just because your Pharma controlled media is not talking about it. Does not make it a thing.

Compared to what?

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

"Please do not attack my sources when they are valid honest assessments by individuals, and from mostly government scientific papers not found on mainstream channels. If I quoted the source websites they would never be found."

When they are Bitchute and Rumble, what do you expect?

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually, that is pretty factual

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

When they are truthful and the only source of information bringing criminal intent to light I can't see a problem. Especially when you have obvious vaccine deaths being posted as COVID deaths by the coroners the figures will be distorted and the truth can only be guessed at.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You want me to watch nearly an hour of a Bitchute video, without having the decency to even post any summary, on a Friday evening?

Dream on.

And grow up.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The jabs have accelerated all cancers and brought to the surface anything defective in your genetics...

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wahoo999
The jabs have accelerated all cancers and brought to the surface anything defective in your genetics...

You need to provide some bold proof for such a bold statement....got a link. An please not some bitchute, rumble or some other Qanon styled BS.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Breast cancer is in raise, for some reason the rare fast growing invasive cancer is targeting younger and younger women, I worked as a volunteer in the local Hospital cancer center, it was incredible to see young girls with cancer and males.

Few years later I became a cancer survivor myself, I had 4 surgeries last year.

Yes cancer is worse than the media is telling.

Just look at the children now another growing group becoming victims.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Please do not attack my sources when they are valid honest assessments by individuals, and from mostly government scientific papers not found on mainstream channels. If I quoted the source websites they would never be found.

Like the Pfizer emails warning of complications in 2021 they forgot to send ? Or the British medical journal changing its paper on not giving the flu jab and covid one together

This is the scary one
www.thaimbc.com...#:~:text=The%20World%20Health% 20Organization%20%28WHO%29%20has%20announced%20plans,citizens%20who%20spread%20non-mainstream%20content%20on%20the%20Internet.

Not the first time in my life I have heard the words your nicked

edit on 19/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join