It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of the political situation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
In this little vignette from the House of Representatives, the state of public opinion is in an appalling state, only 16% of the polled public believe their government is doing anything worthwhile. The belief is that both the main parties are corrupt and not fit for purpose. This state of affairs seems to be the fact of life in all the main countries of the Western block. If the poll is accurate it means that the police and defense force agree and are included in these stats. This means that in the event of the next real emergency, the enforcement of any government decisions will have to be problematic.So it is no wonder that the real movers and shakers at Davos have named their meeting "Rebuilding Trust" It sounds too little too late.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The social contracts are already disintegrating. What's interesting is the incessant prodding of the citizenry to illicit a reaction to these purposeful, wildly incoherent and illegal decisions and policies that are ripping our country apart.

It's going to happen eventually, but it sure seems like they're running out of patience. They need a reason and so does the public. Who will flinch first I wonder..🤔

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Philosophically speaking, the rebuilding of trust is an old and oft repeated necessity. Time does not stand still and neither do the demographics of human societies. People tend to belief in a certain set of social standards and conditions as long as they provide a stable background belief within which to live their lives. We are currently experiencing a world wide ''change of gears that has been put in motion by the very existence of developing sciences and technology. Couple this with a changing environment as well as the realizations that old beliefs were only that, beliefs and not the set in stone view of reality that they were once assumed to be.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

It is always later than we think,I might be wrong but the falling polar vortex might be the tipping point.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It is always later than we think

I would agree except I thought this way over fifty years ago and still, here we are. Some of us anyway. But for how much longer is only a guess at this point. Western civilization has managed to build quite a resilient dam against the raging waters of chaos though I fear the roiling pressure behind it is reaching it's zenith.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   
WEF are in control.
Biden is a long time member, Trump isn't.
Putin isn't a member.
Neither Boris Johnson or Liz Truss are members, but Sunak and Starmer are long time members. Blair sits on WEF's board of Directors...... UK is screwed.
Yesterday, I learnt that immigrants being 'housed' on disused military camps in the UK, are being trained by the UN. (Which then gives some credence to the short video clip I saw of UN troops and transport vehicles in the East of England, with the person who recorded the footage asking why are the UN in the UK? Good question).
Somebody has drone footage of it happening in a large disused military camp in Essex. That also gives a whole different perspective on the "why?" of governments 'allowing' illegal imigration.
If true from your video that police and military are worried..... no wonder WEF and UN are in collusion building up their own 'private military'.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, just did another check, Vivek Ramaswamy succesfully sued and won his case against WEF for saying he was a member of their 'club'.
edit on am13America/ChicagoSunday2024-01-14T03:20:59-06:0003America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

On a global scale it would appear to me as I have worked along side of these one percenters that centuries of generational inbreeding has finally risen to the top of the coffee.

One exception is they arent cream. They are soured milk along with their sexual deviancy, stupidy and lack of common sense. It is also afflicting the Latino's and Blacks.

Stupid is as Stupid does
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   

edit on 1/15/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Timely thread. I've been posting the below observation/question around Social Media today..

HUNTER and JAMES BIDEN were subpoenaed by the GOP way back on November 8, 2023.

It is now January 16, 2024, and neither individual has complied with their respective subpoena.

Since the House GOP has scheduled only 113 "in session" days during all of 2024 (and 9 have already elapsed), is it safe to assume "something is awry" with House Republicans?😳

apnews.com...

top topics

join