It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxx-Spike Proteins Are Replacing Sperm--German Pathologist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   
What a complete load of nonsense.

Covid itself like many other diseases can be found in the testes.

COVID-19 is a concern for couples seeking pregnancy. After binding with ACE2-positive cells, SARS-CoV-2 penetrate within the testes that could become a viral reservoir. Numerous viruses, including HIV, mumps virus, Hepatitis B and C viruses, Epstein-Barr virus, Papilloma virus, and SARS-CoV may damage the testis. Some of them, like HIV, HBV, HSV, and adenovirus, are also found in the semen. Rothe and collaborators first reported that the SARS-CoV2 infection can be transmitted during the incubation period when the patient did not have any symptoms. This case-report raises the question about possible new routes of transmission. However, very recently, Song and colleagues reported that SARS-CoV-2 is not present in spermatozoa of 12 recovered COVID-19 patients.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

A recent report published in JAMA Network Open revealed that in an analysis 38 semen samples from COVID-19 patients, 6 (four at the acute stage of infection and, alarmingly, two who were recovering) tested positive for the virus by RT-PCR.1 Importantly, at this point, we have no idea whether the actual virus was viable and infectious. Nevertheless, the possibility that this coronavirus could have a pathophysiological impact on the testes was suggested by additional data indicating that active COVID-19 infection dramatically reduced the testosterone-to-LH ratio, suggesting a significant impact on the responsiveness of Leydig cells to LH stimulation.2 In many ways, we should not be surprised by these observations because the blood-testes barrier is known to offer little defense against viral invasion, given the wide range of pathogenic viruses (HIV, hepatitis, mumps, papilloma) that are known to be capable of damaging the testes and rendering the host infertile.

edit on 12-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

edit on 1/12/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Covid vaxx spike proteins are actually replacing spermatocytes in the testes.

Bollocks.

my son and his new wife just had a beautiful baby girl 9 months after they decided to start their family.

Congratulations on becoming a Grandpa and all the best to the new addition to the family.
edit on 12-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

my son and his new wife just had a beautiful baby girl 9 months after they decided to start their family.

Congratulations on becoming a Grandpa and all the best to the new addition to the family.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
A nephew and his wife had a beautiful baby boy just before all this. They both took one MRNA shot and she miscarries now. Don't know how many times but I do know of 2 such episodes.

Cool story. About 1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage. My wife had 2 before we had our first child, and 1 since then.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
So does that mean that a vaccinated sexually mature man will be blowing a wad of spike proteins and not sperm cells when ejaculating? If so, would that be like getting vaccinated if you were on the receiving end?

That's what it would mean if it were true. The first part, anyway. No, spike protein being somewhere in your body does not equal vaccination.

It's also not true, so none of this matters.
edit on 12-1-2024 by Euronymous2625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
With evidence coming out that heart damage occurs silently in the vaccinated months to years later, that will be impossible to prove now since the latest varient is believed to cause heart issues.

I said on here years ago that, hypothetically speaking if you wanted to cover up engineered depopulation then pandemic/vaccine is the perfect crime. You can blame vaccine effects on new variants.

Im not saying that’s the case - I dunno - none of us know - which is precisely why this is how in theory a cull would be perpetrated in order to avoid mass uprisings when the public start putting 2 & 2 together as the death toll escalates:

“It’s cos of the new variant.”
“Oh, ok!”

If I were making a movie about deputation that’s how I’d plot it to make it plausible

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

As far as im aware the global population is still steadily increasing, and there have been no widespread trends indicating a significant decline in our numbers.

So if COVID-19 and the subsequent vaccination programs are indeed an attempt at depopulation, it's not a very good one bordering on piss poor i have to say.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

During the vaxx time period there was absolutely an alarming decrease in births not to mention the increase in deaths of 20 to 40 year olds. I see more births now and maybe the miscarriages have stopped as well as deaths not being so common in younger people. Younger teens still seem to be dying.
I have read that its physical exertion that might be causing the deaths. Older people don't exert themselves and don't have the cardiac or sudden deaths.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I know a couple who are doeble vaxxed and now expecting another child. This will be their second child since being vaccinated.

There has been no consistant record keeping or even unbiased research done so I doubt anyone will ever know the truth.

With evidence coming out that heart damage occurs silently in the vaccinated months to years later, that will be impossible to prove now since the latest varient is believed to cause heart issues.

Some countries kept strict records and those who did seem to point to vaccines being either sugar pills, so to say, and some being active. Those who were hurt by them were all hurt from the same random bottles. Some bottles, so days Australia, had a more than 50% mortality rate. If you got an active bottle, so did everyone around you and your life will likely end or be dramatically altered soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

As far as im aware the global population is still steadily increasing, and there have been no widespread trends indicating a significant decline in our numbers.

So if COVID-19 and the subsequent vaccination programs are indeed an attempt at depopulation, it's not a very good one bordering on piss poor i have to say.

I didn’t say it was a good one 😉

I was speaking hypothetically of course, in terms of how to do it and in that respect having variants to blame is neat & tidy.

And besides if this was the case, then having had the majority of deaths already would contradict that theory somewhat; there’d be a lot of global scrutiny on the science - how exactly the variant is doing it. Whereas a moderate number of deaths with each variant is now accepted by the public as a given. No inquiries necessary.

Deaths would accumulate over a decade or 2 in order to plausibly blame each fictional wave of variants. Only looking back in, say 2035 would we see a significant alteration in population numbers; certainly by 2040

Like I said, not saying this is so, just spitballing

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Spitballing is perfectly acceptable McGinty.

And since we are doing so i imagine a small nuclear war would be the better option to be honest if "they" wanted to put any sort of dent in our respective numbers.

Again through the figures suggest the global population is still steadily increasing.

And there has been no widespread significant decline in our population numbers.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Let’s hope spitballing is all there is to either of these scenarios, Andy 🍻

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join