It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxx-Spike Proteins Are Replacing Sperm--German Pathologist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This pathologist makes the case that in vaxxed men of all ages, Covid vaxx spike proteins are actually replacing spermatocytes in the testes.

He goes on to state, in conclusion:

"Spike protein is in the testes, almost no spermatocytes are in here...if I were a woman in fertile age, I would not plan a motherhood from a man whom has been vaccinated."

Short video: rumble.com...

IDK...maybe he is on to something very scary.
All I know is that my family completely avoided the vaxx and my son and his new wife just had a beautiful baby girl 9 months after they decided to start their family.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

So now instead of storing pee in the balls, that's where they store the vaccine?

I don't know how to handle this information or what to do with it.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

So now instead of storing pee in the balls, that's where they store the vaccine?

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I know a couple who are doeble vaxxed and now expecting another child. This will be their second child since being vaccinated.

There has been no consistant record keeping or even unbiased research done so I doubt anyone will ever know the truth.

With evidence coming out that heart damage occurs silently in the vaccinated months to years later, that will be impossible to prove now since the latest varient is believed to cause heart issues.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

With evidence coming out that heart damage occurs silently in the vaccinated months to years later, that will be impossible to prove now since the latest varient is believed to cause heart issues.

That's another issue. is it that there's no way to tell vaccine vs variant damage, or is damage control being run on the vaccine damage by blaming it on the new variant?

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
This pathologist makes the case that in vaxxed men of all ages, Covid vaxx spike proteins are actually replacing spermatocytes in the testes.

"Spike protein is in the testes, almost no spermatocytes are in here...if I were a woman in fertile age, I would not plan a motherhood from a man whom has been vaccinated."

All I know is that my family completely avoided the vaxx and my son and his new wife just had a beautiful baby girl 9 months after they decided to start their family.

Or maybe this is just a clever line for picking up women.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
SPAM Removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Or maybe this is just a clever line for picking up women.

When 'picking up' women, it's best to look for the infertile ones.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well clearly it would not be ALL men this would happen to. But I wouldn't doubt it might happen to some for sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

For once a topic that many members of this site will be conducting personal, repeated and in most cases solitary research in.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

A nephew and his wife had a beautiful baby boy just before all this. They both took one MRNA shot and she miscarries now. Don't know how many times but I do know of 2 such episodes.
edit on 11-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

edit on -21600amp0520241458 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Damn, your mind is deep in the gutter...lol.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

I don't know how to handle this information or what to do with it.

Try studying some anatomy and biology to start off with.
edit on 11-1-2024 by Arkansasstoned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So does that mean that a vaccinated sexually mature man will be blowing a wad of spike proteins and not sperm cells when ejaculating? If so, would that be like getting vaccinated if you were on the receiving end?

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck
Gives new meaning to the term "the jab".😆

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

I began to go way too far into pervert land after I made that last post and I had to stop myself from making more nasty comments.

edit on 1/11/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Great so now a vaxed male is injecting an unvaxed female with the spike protein.Is that legal?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Funny. I go for the light ones…

Boom-tish

top topics

<<   2 >>

join