It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calimari clots still here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here we have a recent podcast of the major undertakers discussing the present situation regarding this type of clotting. Also discussed are the other changes they are seeing post and pre-the-present new reality. It appears that cremation rates seem to have increased, and hospitals are dealing with the infant corpses. Still, there is no concerted effort to try and understand the strange clotting, which is occurring in fifty percent of their deceased clients, which seems to be a fibrin type of matter associated with scaring.rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
A good friend of mine is a mortician, and I live 2 houses down from the coroner. How come neither of them have noticed this yet? 50%? Are you kidding me?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Try asking them.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
Try asking them.

I have. How else would I know that they haven't noticed it? The mortician got the first 2 shots and a booster, and I believe the coroner has had 4 boosters now. He's in his 70s. I know he's a vaccine advocate. We really only talk in passing while walking our dogs. The mortician was here drinking beer and barbecuing with me 2 nights ago.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Like I've said for the last few years, SEE YA in twenty. Vaxed and boosted.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Could you try some creativity in your questions, like have you EVER noticed or heard of this Calamari clotting amongst others in your profession? Does he actually do much embalming? You know, get him a little interested in the conversation if you can and see if he can share any insight at all or even opinion. He is after all a professional.

But thanks for your input because it is data we can be aware of in the big picture.

Reply to Anon: dang they have long videos. I'm not typically a TLDR person but that vid is over an hour long. Too bad someone couldn't condense it a little. I watched part of it but it'll be a while before I get the whole thing digested.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
A good friend of mine is a mortician, and I live 2 houses down from the coroner. How come neither of them have noticed this yet? 50%? Are you kidding me?

If you live in the UK, it could be because embalming isn't as common there.

We had someone on ATS say that they questioned the embalmer of their neighbor who had passed, and got shown jars of the stuff.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So two people told you this, or just one, and you added the other because he’s a 70 + year old, should be retired coroner who gets vaccines?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Could you try some creativity in your questions, like have you EVER noticed or heard of this Calamari clotting amongst others in your profession? Does he actually do much embalming? You know, get him a little interested in the conversation if you can and see if he can share any insight at all or even opinion. He is after all a professional.

But thanks for your input because it is data we can be aware of in the big picture.

Blood hardening in veins? Sure he's heard of it! It happens to everyone who dies.

He has noticed nothing different about dead people now vs. dead people in previous years, and yes I showed him some bitchute and rumble lol. The videos are simply not true.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
So two people told you this, or just one, and you added the other because he’s a 70 + year old, should be retired coroner who gets vaccines?

Go back and read it again slowly.

Neither of them have seen this thing that like 10 bitchute undertakers have seen.

P.S. undertakers aren't involved in any blood stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So we do have a mortician on ATS that has answered this like 3 or 4 times now. He says it is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So we do have a mortician on ATS that has answered this like 3 or 4 times now. He says it is nothing new.

Top minds of the internet figuring out that blood separates and hardens after death.

"VACCINES!"

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

edit on 1/2/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Some good and bad news with how things are going. More are knowing there is problems, but being very careful and quite with who and what they talk about. Most not ready to put their job on the line in addressing the issues. More than enough examples of what happens to anyone that tries to rock the boat.

How is the industry going to deal with this? Will there be a day of reckoning where enough stand up to force a change in course direction. Many are coming to terms with reality in their own time and own way. Will there be a tipping point or will the death cult just keep sniping away anyone who questions until all that are left are on board with the culling agenda?
edit on 2-1-2024 by kwaka because: spelling

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The blood clots have already been explained. On the evening news a few nights ago they announced how the new variant wast cauding herat problem and blood clots-so hurry out and get vaccinated to save yourself!

They've also changed basic ingredients in the vaccine to make it easier to store and last longer-without any testing required.

Meanwhile, the number of people with trust issues continues to grow.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

It's very likely that your neighbourse are keeping quiet because of subtle pressure against speaking out being dealt by other members of their profession. If coroners are being forced to stay quiet, even more so the funeral directors & embalmers, who will likely lose their job/ opportunities to do business if they start blabbing about the 'conspiracy theory' regarding calimari clots being found blocking the arteries of their clients' bodies. I can't believe you didn't think of this by yourself, so I have to question your motivations in making this post. For example, how do we know you really do have neighbours conveniently located (two of them no less) who actually work in this industry & have not decided to share the truth with you?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I call uttter BS on this alleged resident 'expert'.

This issue of calimari clots most assuredly IS something new, so that person is a liar, plain & simple.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Undertakers ARE involved in 'blood stuff' - it's called embalming. They drain the blood from the body & pump the vascular system full of formaldehyde with additives to preserve the body. In order to fill up the corpse with formaldehyde they need to remove the blood first. And now, since 2021, when they remove the blood, they find themselves removing stringy, rubbery fibrin clots which can be up to six feet in length. This is a new phenomenon, and it proves that there is a deadly conspiracy involving the vaccines, as the problem didn't begin until directly after the MRNA 'vaccines' were rolled out. BLATANT.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

People who are sceptical still, should watch; "Died Suddenly"
I'm willing to bet everyone sceptical has not even heard of it, let alone watch the whole thing. Same could go for 2000 Mules and even Sound of Freedom. They can't handle the truth.

Cremation is for destroying the evidence.

That is why there is an increase, because it's being pushed to hide the deformation. There should be a thorough autopsy of all vaccinated people, as a reference for this.

However, it's going to be kept in dark as long as possible, because ignorance is the lefts best friend, while truth is the rights.

We won't even bother with the center, because it has become evident that no one is interested in meeting there...

I personally find it flabbergasting how political bs has infiltrated every aspect of life. Mentioned it years ago, that everything was being politicized. That was scoffed at then, now it's obvious to every body except those in denial.

Eugenicists should be the first to volunteer for all these new advances, yet they don't. Same for every one who supports abortion on demand, they already been born, perhaps they should self abort.

edit on 3-1-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I saw that here in MI as well on the news.
I just laughed.

Yeah, all the new variants fault, when it has been going on for how long now?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join