It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ignorant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The absolute majority of all students in Western countries are liberal, cosmopolitan, believe in climate change, women's rights, are in favor of abortion, etc... In other words, politically left to center-conservative. Most of them despise demagogues and populists like Trump, Orban, Wilders, these types. In the Israel-Palestine conflict, convinced anti-fascists suddenly become henchmen of anti-Semitic movements. They talk about genocide, deny or minimize the horrific Hamas attack in October. They ignore the history. That Hamas is a terrorist organization. That they would reach their limits in their cosmopolitan way of life in Gaza because boys there probably can't dance through the streets in miniskirts. They allow themselves to be fed by internet propaganda, basking in their moral battle for the poor Palestinians. But they ignore the story. Consciously or unconsciously. They don't seem to be interested in taking a deep look at this seemingly eternal conflict. In general terms, there are fortunately many who educate themselves and have an objective or clearly Israel-friendly attitude.

They show an irritating coldness towards the victims of this terrorist attack against Israel. Why is that? They do not accept the commemoration of those murdered and abducted. On the one hand this is less individual and at the same time self-absorbed, focused on itself, authentic instinctive feeling is replaced by copied emotions from the internet. Concern is simulated. Doing good, fighting for the poor, fighting for love, against fashism ... All this is for one's own gratification. It seems. Forgetting history is extremely dangerous. And that generation doesn't seem to care much about history anymore, maybe because that story happened without them.

Ignorance is the sword of the stupid. The supposedly "good" mutate into zombies who don't want to hurt anyone. Alongside Islamists, fanatical Christians and right-wing extremists, it is the liberal and self-drunk ignorants who continue to bring unrest into the world. Complicated times. As always.

Anyways, I wish you all relaxing days and a good start into the new year!

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Because the majority of the western youth, especially university students, are taught that the whiter your skin is the more guilty you are. It is as simple as that. And they believe it.

It is the void that is filled by a lack of spiritual development.
It is also a weird and almost global cult.
It was the best play that marxist theory made when the Soviet Union collapsed and they were not making any movement on the class warfare angle. So they think, well we will rile up cultural, sexual, and racial divisions - which will eventually cause a collapse, and then we come in and take over because after the collapse people will THIRST for our totalitarian rule.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023
Because the majority of the western youth, especially university students, are taught that the whiter your skin is the more guilty you are. It is as simple as that. And they believe it.

It is the void that is filled by a lack of spiritual development.
It is also a weird and almost global cult.
It was the best play that marxist theory made when the Soviet Union collapsed and they were not making any movement on the class warfare angle. So they think, well we will rile up cultural, sexual, and racial divisions - which will eventually cause a collapse, and then we come in and take over because after the collapse people will THIRST for our totalitarian rule.

I mean all students, universities are multicultural hotspots. It's a cross-cultural phenomenon, it's not about skin color, most people don't care about it anyway, it's about the self-obsessedness, the sense of relevance, the ignorance of facts, history, of old knowledge. This is highly dangerous, because that ignorance grows stupidity and makes you susceptible to manipulation, no matter what idiological direction it comes from.

Germans without a migrant background: 60%. Muslims in Germany: 6%. The big takeover does not seem to take place, at least in Germany.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Well, you do not understand todays youth. Whether they are white or any other color, they have a mindset that all white people are colonialist and as a group of people get less and less white then they are more and moreso of a victim. One way to escape that as a white is to become or proclaim you are some sort of sexual deviation as in the past homosexual or perverted sexuality was "descriminated" against.

The purpose behind this, from those that are not just simply naive is to create as much division as possible. And as such, you are seeing it in full bloom lately.

You may not choose to believe what I am saying and that is perfectly fine. However, please be prepared for alot of pain and suffering for the next several years as those that "created" this particular delusion feel like they have almost reached their goal and will be pushing it more than ever before.

It is marxist acceleration. Search for that term. Enlighten yourself.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's the shallowness of entitlement which fuels their emotion driven narratives. Damn the truth and facts as they get in the way of the message and demonize those who dare to use critical thinking and common sense to understand the world.
We are quickly coming to the lowest common denominator as it relates to leadership and intelligence.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

Ignorance is the sword of the stupid. The supposedly "good" mutate into zombies who don't want to hurt anyone. Alongside Islamists, fanatical Christians and right-wing extremists, it is the liberal and self-drunk ignorants who continue to bring unrest into the world. Complicated times. As always.

it is ALL politics/politicians who bring unrest to the world not the populace, you/I work alongside people who have differing views on all topics and we all get along each and every day. Do you ask what someones political beliefs are when getting served/shopping, when sat at a sporting venue or concert, I dont, its irrelevant

Just ignore the idiots in suits telling you that others who think different are the enemy, the only enemy is those that try and seduce you into thinking that way

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
this is a war against the US. The schools are indoctrinating the kids and making them into extreme left wing nut jobs. When you hear about all the money Qatar has been pumping into our schools, it becomes much clearer.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is a war against the US. The schools are indoctrinating the kids and making them into extreme left wing nut jobs. When you hear about all the money Qatar has been pumping into our schools, it becomes much clearer.

Well they do buy alot of cool weapons from us. Has to be some sort of trade off right?

Although in their defense, I am sure they are helping to push anti Israeli sentiment. Not so sure about the wokeness. I suppose if they fund a few cynical professors and department heads then I bet they are ok to add that in their program. Money talks and in this case so does bull#.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

"Trump, Orban, Wilders"
Trump was despised by the young long before his political ambitions. As a Scot he has been a figure who is deeply despised by our people for his personality long before he imagined himself as president of the USA.
Wilders doesn't even imagine himself as a serious character he wants to rule the netherlands with a party of...oh..1 member?
Orban is a man who is deeply respected by his people because he is a true patriot. He speaks for almost all of Hungary in the face of tremendous international opposition. To compare Trump and Wilders to Orban is your first mistake.
"Believe in women's rights" I don't even know what you are trying to point out with that as you're excuse for an argument was formed in such a lacklustre fashion.
"They ignore the history. That Hamas is a terrorist organization" who the young have access to information proving they were funded directly by the Israeli government to excuse ethnic cleansing, displacement of a populace and a move towards the greater Israel project which also included annexation of the Jordanian state (Are they hamas terrorists?)
"internet propaganda, basking in their moral battle for the poor Palestinians" Are the UN Internet propagandists? Is John Pilger an Internet propagandist? Or are MOSSAD self admittedly the greatest propagandists in the history of the world?
Young people are simply able to access more information than any previous generations who came before them. Who is the victim of propaganda? Those who have independent sources on the ground, streaming live or those that have sucked up every piece of MSM garbage for the last 50 years?
"They show an irritating coldness towards the victims of this terrorist attack against Israel"
Or they see Israel committing atrocities every single day with video evidence? Sniping children playing football on a beach, shooting women in a church, murdering their own hostages?
"Young people" can see mass murder by hamas is despicable but young people can also see that when you settle on illegally occupied territory you are not a civilian, you are an occupying force and that makes you fair game. If you bring your children up in occupied lands YOU are responsible for putting them in that situation. For clarity Israeli citizens living within their internationally recognised borders are NOT fair game.
When you tell the world you are "God's chosen people" you think your life is worth more than any other group.."young people' can see this is extremist religious delusion.
"They talk about genocide" they SEE genocide. Every single day IDF members laughing and joking about murdering and maiming children...
What "Young people" see is nothing to do with mini skirts, ladyboys, gender ideology or wokism it's what they are able to witness with their own eyes and the only people who think otherwise are religious nuts from one cult or another or those who simply cheer the murder of Muslim people.
edit on 26-12-2023 by Sands81 because: typo

edit on 26-12-2023 by Sands81 because: typo

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sands81

Trump was despised by the young long before his political ambitions. As a Scot he has been a figure who is deeply despised by our people for his personality long before he imagined himself as president of the USA.

No he wasn't. I would say he is adored by rural people, adored by suburban males, disliked by many suburban women (because suburban women like to be agreeable and fit in with their clique), and despised by urban people. But not all of them.

And most importantly, Trump is despised by the doner class. So therefore our media (MSM) is paid to despise him.

If you look at Trumps full history, back when he was a Democrat he was universally adored by many in the MSM and Hollywood types.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sands81

What "Young people" see is nothing to do with mini skirts, ladyboys, gender ideology or wokism it's what they are able to witness with their own eyes and the only people who think otherwise are religious nuts from one cult or another pr those who simply cheerios the murder of Muslim people.

I think also there is the fact that the internet has over the years drawn a pretty accurate correlation between American military actions and Israeli goals. Also the fact that a very large number of people in Bidens cabinet for some reason have dual Israeli citizenship. That looks kind of fishy. Finally, there is the problem that has existed for quite some time that if you say anything different or question anything at all about what the narrative is on Israel and Jewish people its immediately censored or worse. I can completely understand why people are aggravated. However, you have to admit that the univerisities are doing a wonderful job of stoking the fire and ruining brains with mushy and retarded wokisms.

PS. You really don't want Islam running the show either. They are not good in so many ways. I think that is sort of funny to see young leftist in the univerities saying queers for palestine and so on, Hamas sentences anyone found being homosexual to death and abortion is completely illegal. I would imagine any doctor performing abortion would suffer severe punishment. It's really weird that you have values for here where you live, but none for them over there except that they are darker and therefore you must PROTECT them. Its not very thoughtful, It is purely emotional.

edit on 26-12-2023 by dust2023 because: .

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well, you do not understand todays youth. Whether they are white or any other color, they have a mindset that all white people are colonialist and as a group of people get less and less white then they are more and moreso of a victim. One way to escape that as a white is to become or proclaim you are some sort of sexual deviation as in the past homosexual or perverted sexuality was "descriminated" against.

The purpose behind this, from those that are not just simply naive is to create as much division as possible. And as such, you are seeing it in full bloom lately.

You may not choose to believe what I am saying and that is perfectly fine. However, please be prepared for alot of pain and suffering for the next several years as those that "created" this particular delusion feel like they have almost reached their goal and will be pushing it more than ever before.

It is marxist acceleration. Search for that term. Enlighten yourself.

Are there any surveys on this? Students are more likely to study, party, work, vacation in Greece, join in a movement, and then one more, study and have lots of sex, i guess. Maybe they feel victimized when the government raises tuition fees or something.

What is tearing us apart are hatred, racism, stupidity, excessive nationalism, agitation, populism, alternative facts, radicalization via the Internet, ignorance and aggressive progressive movements. Its us not them. I didn't want to generalize in my post either, but I did. I don't have data either. I have an opinion based on Internet, experience and instinct. I would not pass in a court of law.(;

ChatGPT says:
It is not accurate or fair to assume that all students, regardless of their racial or ethnic background, share a single mindset. People's beliefs and perspectives are shaped by various factors, including personal experiences, education, and cultural influences. Additionally, linking the idea of proclaiming a "sexual deviation" as a way for a white person to escape perceived victimhood may oversimplify complex social issues. Discussions about discrimination, identity, and privilege are nuanced and multifaceted. It's essential to engage in open and respectful dialogue to understand different perspectives and avoid perpetuating stereotypes. It's crucial to recognize the diversity of thought within any group and approach conversations about race, identity, and discrimination with sensitivity and an awareness of individual experiences.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

I think you missed my "as a scot" part.
He's one of the most hated men in this country for 25+ years.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I don't agree with any religious extremists. Jews, Muslims or Christians IMHO they are all seriously mentally ill.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You do realize that ChatGPT has been coded to repond that way right?

Also, you are so misled, I feel sorry for you. I might have 20 years on this planet. You potentially have what 60?

Hope you have more good will and patience than me, because once you figure out how much everything is a complete lie these days, you might be a little upset.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81

I don't agree with any religious extremists. Jews, Muslims or Christians IMHO they are all seriously mentally ill.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81

I think you missed my "as a scot" part.
He's one of the most hated men in this country for 25+ years.

Because of his golf course??

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You do realize that ChatGPT has been coded to repond that way right?

Also, you are so misled, I feel sorry for you. I might have 20 years on this planet. You potentially have what 60?

Hope you have more good will and patience than me, because once you figure out how much everything is a complete lie these days, you might be a little upset.

But then what's not a lie?
We should be happy that AI so far is just a reflection of our time, not a self-thinking creature. ChatGPT won't distort reality any more than your sources do.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I thoroughly disagree, it is well known that chat GPT had to be tweaked to not spout common and sometimes what is considered racist and sexist things. It made the developers very upset so they hard wired it to not be able to do such things.

Now whether that is good or bad is up for debate, but one thing it does mean is that when you have it write something for you, it is not necessarily writing something that is definitely truthful. Polite yes, completely truthful, probably not.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Golf course certainly doesn't help his cause but most people here just find him to be a thoroughly disgusting individual on a personal level. Constantly bragging about his Scottish heritage when he knows nothing about this country and only spends time here when he's hiding out from embarrassments such as his last election loss (at a cost to our taxpayer as we pay for his security) claiming his mother is a proud scot and also a royalist which are two completely contrasting view points for most of us.
For the record I don't buy hes a racist, fascist ect but he is what we'd call here "A total fanny"
Comments like "I received a small loan of one million dollars" make most people sick 😫

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join