It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the big one.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It looks like the emergency clinics are filling up fast with the new variant, the reason being that this variant can, change the T-cell response. This was a high probability according to a prediction made by Geert Vanden Boche and endorsed by McMillan who has been looking into the logical ramifications since this fiasco started. It tends to suggest that the past misery was a prelude to a coming catastrophe. This video is more about what to do to those wanting the knowledge to mitigate the impact many have already taken the necessary precautions but it seems that many have not.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yea, I’m scared and need a shot.
I’ve had it without a single sneeze or symptom. Maybe they’ve made a new one since the last one didn’t thin out the herd enough, but still….I won’t change on account of their massive wealth grab with the jab.

It’s past time to go after them.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What if...
I really don't care anymore, I don't get scared, don't prep, don't lose my head and generally will not play their games.
Because that's where I'm at.
Something in me broke during the covid hoax.
I didn't play then, I especially won't play now.
Whatever is in the pipeline.

I think the world is nuts, illogical, nasty and run by the greediest mofos with no soul.

If there will be a new disease. Pfff 🤷🏻‍♀️
They only have power if we are constantly scared.
I won't even watch the video.

I miss your avatar!

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I think we also have to question these variants - - - > Japan Releases Evidence That ALL COVID Variants Were Engineered in Biolabs - LINK - LINK2

CBD (Cannabidiol) and covid - Dr. John Campbell

Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response - LINK
Cannabidiol inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication through induction of the host ER stress and innate immune responses - LINK
Study Finds Cannabis Compounds Prevent Infection By Covid-19 Virus - LINK

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

In my neck of the woods it's Influenza A that's bringing hundreds, if not thousands, to their knees. I spent Monday through Friday in the hospital and they let me go STILL sick as spit. I was going to go back to the ER earlier but this Salted Caramel Crown Royal has me feeling warm and tingly inside. Actually have a smile on my face so... I'm good. I'll be entertaining myself tonight with Utoob, Tubi, MeTV, and a can of Chef Boyardee that's patiently waiting on me.

One of the best Christmases I've had in a while.

Feliz Navidad ATSers. 🇺🇸👍

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

After the first one, they will be another one. Bigger then the last one, but not as big as the next.

Wasn't that a song?

Oh well. They want us to act like our hair is on fire. Just blink at them and laugh. It will eventually embarrass them. They might even realize no one is listening any more.

The governments that not only cried wolf but allowed the wolf to be made in the first place.

edit on 24-12-2023 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMindOfMax2

In my neck of the woods it's Influenza A that's bringing hundreds, if not thousands, to their knees. I spent Monday through Friday in the hospital and they let me go STILL sick as spit. I was going to go back to the ER earlier but this Salted Caramel Crown Royal has me feeling warm and tingly inside. Actually have a smile on my face so... I'm good. I'll be entertaining myself tonight with Utoob, Tubi, MeTV, and a can of Chef Boyardee that's patiently waiting on me.

One of the best Christmases I've had in a while.

Feliz Navidad ATSers. 🇺🇸👍

The flu sounds miserable, I hope you feel a whole lot better asap! Merry Christmas /Happy Holidays to you. Take care.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Thank you!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hyperbole , BullSh*t don't listen to any of this move along.

Just look at the accounts posting on this OP.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Aaahgh... doooooom, I tell ya, dooooooooooooom!

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
It looks like the emergency clinics are filling up fast with the new variant, the reason being that this variant can, change the T-cell response. This was a high probability according to a prediction made by Geert Vanden Boche and endorsed by McMillan who has been looking into the logical ramifications since this fiasco started. It tends to suggest that the past misery was a prelude to a coming catastrophe. This video is more about what to do to those wanting the knowledge to mitigate the impact many have already taken the necessary precautions but it seems that many have not.

OMG, here we go again, more stupidity from the crazed globalists. You'd think they'd stop, but now with the 20-30 average reduction in IQ due to the last series of mRNA jabs, the useful idiots and zombies will believe anything.

Turn off your TV's FFS's....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Hey now!
You get out there, act like a good sheep and panic when the feds say boo..

😎😂

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Texastruth2

Had 5...1 boost this week...buuutttt? Had COVID AND FLU SAME TIME....last Christmas Day in isolation...here I am...70+ heart patient.

Thank you Jesus.....Merry Christmas

FEMA/1st Responder
edit on 12235831America/ChicagoMon, 25 Dec 2023 08:18:58 -060018202300000058 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMindOfMax2
In my neck of the woods it's Influenza A

I got it back in October. Fell ill 2 days before my booked and paid for anniversary vacation. I ate ibuprofen and Sudafed like candy, and went forth with it! Had fun, but MAN did I feel terrible. Had to play like it wasn't so bad so that the Mrs. Had a good time. Got back, worked one day, then finally threw in the towel and took a couple days off. Lasted 2 whole weeks.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

I've had Covid 3 times and am swimming in CBD!
First time was a breeze. Feverish for a day then a pretty speedy recovery. Second time feverish for 2 or 3 days then my 3rd time I had to take 7 days off work, no energy, wheezing, muscle pain, very little to no appetite, couldn't even watch TV, was laying in bed 90% of the week. Took me around a month to feel my breathing and cardio was better. For perspective I usually run 10-16km with ease and was struggling for breath on a 5 minute bike ride. I'm also unvaxed.
It would make sense to me that strains are bio engineered as my symptoms were increasingly worse with each infection and not more mild each time as usually expected.
I do work in a workplace where I encounter travellers from all over the world so I'm probably exposed to more strains than somebody who lives and works in their local community. This could also be a factor. Interesting and strange virus for sure!

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Texastruth2

Had 5...1 boost this week...buuutttt? Had COVID AND FLU SAME TIME....last Christmas Day in isolation...here I am...70+ heart patient.

Thank you Jesus.....Merry Christmas

FEMA/1st Responder

Bet you will be lining up for booster #6. Some never learn but just want to pretend the world is made of cookies and lalaland.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81
a reply to: tarantulabite1

I've had Covid 3 times and am swimming in CBD!
First time was a breeze. Feverish for a day then a pretty speedy recovery. Second time feverish for 2 or 3 days then my 3rd time I had to take 7 days off work, no energy, wheezing, muscle pain, very little to no appetite, couldn't even watch TV, was laying in bed 90% of the week. Took me around a month to feel my breathing and cardio was better. For perspective I usually run 10-16km with ease and was struggling for breath on a 5 minute bike ride. I'm also unvaxed.
It would make sense to me that strains are bio engineered as my symptoms were increasingly worse with each infection and not more mild each time as usually expected.
I do work in a workplace where I encounter travellers from all over the world so I'm probably exposed to more strains than somebody who lives and works in their local community. This could also be a factor. Interesting and strange virus for sure!

Note the brand new account who claims he's 'unvaxxed' and got sick with covid. None of this is believable.
edit on 25-12-2023 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Hardly..I don't care. Honestly. It doesn't matter. I've gotten dozens as an EMT/ 911 in 40 yrs.

Pfft...that's how I know. Vax? Hell...then get hit by a bus...what's it matter cept to each of us, for yourselves?

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Lol, it's respiratory illness season. This is when clinics fill up. I have witnessed it my whole life.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

I had something back in early October as well. Runny nose, some fatigue, mild dry cough, low fever. It was gone in less than a week. Now my 95 year old mother was tested positive for Covid a week ago. She has a cough and had some congestion earlier in the week but is doing pretty good otherwise. Her roommate in the rehab has pneumonia and is on oxygen and struggling. Mom is not vaxxed, her roommate is. But my brother is not vaxxed and he also came down with it after visiting our mom.. Is it Covid, a bad cold, the flu? I think the tests are very inaccurate. He's got it worse than my mom, runny nose, congestion, a bad cough, fatigue. I hope I don't get it but I'm not vaxxed, either.
At the time I thought they release biological agents to create mass symptoms to scare people to get the vaxxes. Irritants possibly or virus to create illness especially during peak travel and holiday times. I still think that. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter. I also think there's some connection to having an immune reaction after being around the vaxxed. Like they release the spike proteins and your body reacts to it and it mimics being ill.
edit on 26-12-2023 by Owlwatcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join