It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly indicating potential integration ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Possibly indicating potential integration
You read that right. Too many caveats here. Not the best soure (what did you expect?) But it could be a first step towards a large-scale and independent investigation. This study (read the appendix, referred to here as 'supplement') should show that our DNA can indeed be contaminated by the Covid shots.
We can only hope that this study is the start to a real investigation ...

thepeoplesvoice.tv...

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The media lied on so many things, why stop here?

Reverse transcriptase has always been a thing, it is a cellular process that reads RNA and Writes it to DNA. Lot of questions and disagreements on how much exactly. There was another study recently where it was found that the nanolipid layer not only helps the injected mRNA get into the cell, but also into the nuclease of the cell where the DNA is.

Interesting to here how the virus and vax type spike protein can be distinguished in the DNA of the blood. Appears reverse transcriptase happens a bit. When getting into the research history around this spike protein, snake venom is one high on the suspect list.

Wonder how Robert Malone is going to handle this one as more evidence surfaces? Trying to silence journalist through court cases rather than scientific debate don't look like an effective approach as the story grows and evidence builds. Lot of people bouncing around in the dark trying to understand the situation. Even with some big bucks and ministry of truth support, lot of growing resentment in what was done.

Our DNA is made to adapt and change to the environment, we would not be here without it. As for what the long terms implications of introducing the spike protein in to the human gene pool? Not working well for some so far.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 24/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zandra1

Mornin'..just had my 5th- another booster. Sue me. Merry Christmas.

1st Responder...✝️✌️

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Gosh, I've agreed with much of what you post over the years, but your faith in the COVID vaccines surprises me!

...I remain unvaccinated after I realised early on it only killed the same people as flu did.
I remain unvaccinated for flu coz I ain't the type of human that kills either lol

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Even I had been cautious when reading about DNA integration not too long after the mRNA shots came out. It seemed that was the case back then as well as now. Thanks for that link, S&F.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Everyone I know who has had COVID has also had the shots.
The shots didn't stop them from getting it. The shots don't work.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Mornin'..just had my 5th- another booster. Sue me.

If all this had been by choice, and not under threat of social and professional ostracization, I might congratulate you.

edit on 24-12-2023 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
butwhatabout the non mRNA vax? 😀

In today’s Health Alert, another COVID-19 vaccine has been approved by the FDA. Novavax’s updated shot is a more traditional vaccine and provides an option to mRNA vaccines.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Everyone I know who has had COVID has also had the shots.
The shots didn't stop them from getting it. The shots don't work.

The problem is that you have an uneducated idea of what it means for a vaccine to "work". You think it means that it should prevent anyone from showing any symptoms of the disease with 100% effectiveness. That has never been the medical definition.

If your body experiences infection from a virus it has never seen before, it takes time for your adaptive immune system to figure out how to start producing antibodies in large numbers targeted against that specific virus. During that time, the virus population in your body is growing exponentially without limit. When a virus infects a particular cell, it reproduces itself, ruptures the cell wall (i.e., kills the cell) and releases the new virus out to infect other cells. The seriousness of the disease symptoms you experience at any particular time is proportional to the number of cells in your body that are dying at that time, which is proportional to the size of the virus population in your body.

One reason that some vaccines are nearly 100% effective at preventing serious disease symptoms is that the virus they are targeted against grows at a slower rate than others. Rabies is a good example. A rabies viral infection may take up to a year to grow and spread far enough to kill the individual. If the individual is not vaccinated, death is 100% certain. However, an individual can be vaccinated for rabies even after being bitten by an infected animal, with nearly 100% effectiveness. That's because the rabies virus is very slow in reproducing and your body can produce antibodies much faster than the virus can grow. Coronaviruses are much faster growing, so they can spread far and fast in the time it takes your immune system to crank up.

The measure of vaccine effectiveness is not whether it prevents someone from showing any disease symptoms but how effective it is at preventing death.

Here's a medical journal article from last June that discusses that:

"Effect of COVID-19 vaccination on mortality by COVID-19 and on mortality by other causes, the Netherlands, January 2021–January 2022"

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#:~:text=Results,for%20people%20aged%2090%2B%20years.

"Background

We aimed to estimate vaccine effectiveness (VE) against COVID-19 mortality, and to explore whether an increased risk of non-COVID-19 mortality exists in the weeks following a COVID-19 vaccine dose.

Methods

National registries of causes of death, COVID-19 vaccination, specialized health care and long-term care reimbursements were linked by a unique person identifier using data from 1 January 2021 to 31 January 2022. We used Cox regression with calendar time as underlying time scale to, firstly, estimate VE against COVID-19 mortality after primary and first booster vaccination, per month since vaccination and, secondly, estimate risk of non-COVID-19 mortality in the 5 or 8 weeks following a first, second or first booster dose, adjusting for birth year, sex, medical risk group and country of origin.

Results

VE against COVID-19 mortality was > 90 % for all age groups two months after completion of the primary series. VE gradually decreased thereafter, to around 80 % at 7–8 months post-primary series for most groups, and around 60 % for elderly receiving a high level of long-term care and for people aged 90+ years. Following a first booster dose, the VE increased to > 85 % in all groups. The risk of non-COVID-19 mortality was lower or similar in the 5 or 8 weeks following a first dose compared to no vaccination, as well as following a second dose compared to one dose and a booster compared to two doses, for all age and long-term care groups.

Conclusion

At the population level, COVID-19 vaccination greatly reduced the risk of COVID-19 mortality and no increased risk of death from other causes was observed."

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
butwhatabout the non mRNA vax? 😀

In today’s Health Alert, another COVID-19 vaccine has been approved by the FDA. Novavax’s updated shot is a more traditional vaccine and provides an option to mRNA vaccines.

The same risks. You can't trust them. They can add anything they want and get away with it as the so called FDA is in big pharma's backpocket. Most likely it's not what they claim it is , and it does not do what they claim it does : preventing transmission and peventing getting 'covid'.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Unvaccinated accounted for just 5% of COVID-19 Deaths between Jan & May 2023 & over 90% of Deaths were among the 3x & 4x Vaccinated - LINK - LINK2

Following our vigorous reporting of the horrific truth, the UK Government tried to hide the number of Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status from the public by excluding the data from the UK Health Agency’s (UKHSA) weekly Vaccine Surveillance Reports in April 2022 under the guise of the data no longer being needed because the UK Government was stopping free universal Covid-19 testing

Fully Vaxxinated Account for 4 in Every 5 of the Record Breaking Wave of C0V-19 Deaths Across Australia - LINK

Data

Most People Should NOT get a fall 2023 COVID19 Booster | An analysis of the evidence

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

The problem is that you have an uneducated idea of what it means for a vaccine to "work".

You have a lot of gall, you prolific fabricator. Lie after lie you've parroted.

I guess we should expect as much from people who advocate for children to be harmed for no reason. This is like at least the third time the lie you made up blows other parts of your dumb narratives away.

The measure of vaccine effectiveness is not whether it prevents someone from showing any disease symptoms but how effective it is at preventing death.

So, by your definition of efficacy you support killing children with an ineffective vaccine. They are at almost no risk of dying from COVID. Those that died mostly had multiple serious underlying health conditions. Only 1,696 people under 18 died with COVID since 2020.

CDC numbers

Healthy children did not die from COVID, so there is ZERO chance that a COVID vaccine could be shown "effective" in that population by your fabricated standard of efficacy. You should admit your claim was a lie unless you'd rather admit supporting the murder of children.

Giving children a therapy that has no "efficacy" and can hurt or kill them is called gross negligence at best, attempted murder more accurately. By your own definitions of efficacy, and the evidence that the CDC themselves provides on mortality, you are an advocate for children to be harmed for the purposes of a pharmaceutical liability shield. There is no benefit to children from it being on the childhood schedule, only risk.

You have already painted yourself into a corner with your efficacy lie... now you can either eat the lie like a big girl or come up with some other lies to explain away the child murder aspect of your bs.

COVID vaccines do not prevent transmission or infection, so there is no community benefit for kids getting vaccinated. You lost that argument long ago and not even the shills try to claim either now.

You support harming children to protect narratives and pharma profits.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

The Novavax Covid Vaccine Is Just As Bad As All The Rest. MRNA Inventor Robert Malone And Others Endorse It - LINK - LINK2

Dr. Meryl Nass is very critical of this vaccine and expressly states, “Anyone who tells you that the Novavax vaccine is a traditional protein vaccine is a scoundrel. This vaccine is another “bait and switch” being rolled out solely to entice the unvaccinated, because it is not made of mRNA.”

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
They indeed integrate into nuclear DNA.

We are at the point where we know they put sv40 promoters, a cancer causing gene within the plasmid DNA which has a mechanism for integration. This shuts down p53, the tumor suppressor gene in cells allowing for random cancers to pop up, which is what we've seen an explosion in lately.

vigilantnews.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What I can relate as FACTUAL is that my wife and I both had one Moderna shot, just one in the beginning.
I’m 63 she’s 66. She now has Afib and I have an irregular heart rate. Mine bounces back and forth between 95 BPM to 125.
My wife has been hospitalized twice with very high heart rate, upwards of 140!!!
We both have the same cardiologist that privately told us both that our cardiovascular problems are a direct result of the shot and that his patient count has skyrocketed since the COVID shots.
My wife is now on four different medications and will require a pacemaker. This is a woman who was very active before the shot, played tennis, swam in our pool almost daily, a typical health nut. Not any more, she looks 90 years old and barely gets around with her heart condition. So tell me it wasn’t the shot.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Lol. So much evidence that reveled lies and shadiness. Yet here you are spouting BS even when the twitter files revealed collusion between the medical industrial complex and corrupt federal officials.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

But my friend....I dont care care about vaccines: why/why not?

Because, I'm living proof they work...on all us ambulance attendants..we get em, always have.

And..I HAD BOTH DIAGNOSED the FLU & COVID SIMULTANEOUSLY....documented.

They. Are. Separate.

God Bless...Merry Christmas 🎄

edit on 12235031America/ChicagoMon, 25 Dec 2023 08:28:50 -060028202300000050 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spaceflyr11

We all have had all: I'm 70, wife 60, MIL 87...her boyfriend(!)) is 97. We are all vaxd.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Let me agree w you. Here is a simple fact, undisputed.

If you just won a trip around the world...you and your family would be required vax and boosts to even travel many many places.

And you get them. Even those who say they won't? Have zero choice...or they are not traveling abroad.

Kids crying...you'd get em without this much " I don't trust va...etc".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join