It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Goodby to my friends on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I was an avid lurker for quite some time and then one day something prompted me to start sharing some of my experiences, and sometimes the mundane.
Even though I haven’t met you in person, I do consider many of you my ATS online friends. Some have sent me the most heartfelt messages when I was at the darkest point of my life. I have immensely enjoyed our deep conversations and sometimes not so deep, and even ridiculous. I’ve enjoyed conversations about the paranormal, social issues… and yes the even the price of eggs. 🥚

If I offended anyone, my deepest apologies.

I know many of us have been invited to join some other sites, and for now it’s not really my cup of tea. It’s time I focus my energy on real world projects and say goodbye to ATS which has been both a needed respite, yet sometimes a real time sucker.

A few honorable mentions before I go
DBCowboy, we didn’t agree on a lot but you were always honorable in your words
Zosimov, your writing always inspired me and I loved your Avatar the most
Rickymouse, I could feel your presence in your writing..I just knew what a cool, good dude you must really be
Waterglass, some might think you’re crazy, but I 100% believe everything you’ve said!
Edumacated, I swear I felt like I knew you, maybe the Chicago connection or something!
Lumanari, damn girl, I know in real life 99% of these fools wouldn’t even stand a chance against you!
Anne, loved reading your heart and soul in every post

Thank you for the good times and I wish everyone health, happiness, and everything you deserve.

XOXO JAG

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Even though I found many of your threads to be trivial at times (and also poked fun at it), not really agreeing with you, you were a steady poster throughout the time I joined. Delivering alternative viewpoints and often distractions from the mud pit ridden ATS times and now in these troubling times, I appreciated and still apreciate that.

Wish you lot's of success on your journey. You know the places to hit if you ever decide to spent time again with us, should ATS cease to be. In case you don't:

RogueNation
DenyIgnorance
PhantomZone Discord

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Jag, I will miss you, I am sorry to hear you say you're leaving. We didn't always agree on everything, but I agreed with you more than I didn't. And I appreciated your input.

I am at a very similar point and am considering not spending my precious time here. This has devolved into something that is no longer enjoyable.

Stay safe and healthy, and happy.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You don't know me Jagstorm, but YOU were the one that was always my favorite.

I will miss you. I've been here for years and years and hardly ever say boo, all things considered. Just know how much I appreciate you and all you have shared over the years.

I wish you all the best in every aspect of your life.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I did not always comment but I usually read starred or flagged all your threads. Goodbye sounds final so I do hope you will do a drive by posting on occasion just to let us know you still live.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Take care and thanks for your input over there years. We will all never agree on most things, but a universal truism is change is ever active and evolving.

Perhaps, in a way for you, you have evolved. At any rate, God's speed friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Let's face it, you're too much of an attention-seeker to leave. And that's why you're catching so much flak right now.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Will miss your comments! Live well and tread the earth softly 🍻

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   
C’mon Jag, I thought you won’t be toned down!

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

You could just take a break, under my old account I did so on many occasions. Sometimes there are more important priorities.

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Well i hope you'll be very successful with your projects.

the internet is just not the same as the real world anyways.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

In the future I will transfer over to denyignorance.com as I was invited.

Crazy? Based on what I have been through in life and seen others who lived a "comfortable" life will not beliveve it as to them its so outlandish they brand it as crazy. That keeps them grounded so they can remain in their own world of lah lah land.

As for me I have much to offer but the information has to be spoon fed to others over years otherwise they will run away. I can now stand down on the UFO stuff as its now several pay grade levels above me. So, just where did all those ATS UFO "experts" go?

ATS just proves that out as my test run. That is the way it is for any Federal Agent trying to work a case with any prosective witnesses. Spoon fed otherwise the scared bunny heads for the woods. Never to be heard from again.

Oh, I never beliveved in Paranormal but since our move to South Carolina, I now do along with the belief in "past lives" and reincarnation. Regardless as to whether you agree with me or not, I belive that much of the above applies to you also based on your writes. Do the research.

Be good and believe in yourself and good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

JAG, I just saw this today. TDDA had told me to check out this thread, but I tried the link and the thread had been removed (how it's back, I don't know).

This site has transformed into something I'm not certain I like anymore. I'll miss you, but I'm also happy you're shifting direction towards some offline projects. Sounds exciting and worthwhile.

Thank you very much for the kind words in your OP, and they mean a lot.

Hope this reaches you

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Sad to read this post Jagstorm as you are one of this sites main contributers, You are not alone in noticing the attacks on certain people online , I have seen it other places and how many people are giving up because of it .

Never let the idiots win Jag ,

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Waterglass, some might think you’re crazy, but I 100% believe everything you’ve said!

Thats either because they are way so ignorant above bliss, have never experienced much of anything or they are tools for big brother sent to push disinformation.

Think about it. This is supposed to be a conspiracy site yet its pushed as a collective bastion of superpower thinkers.

Right?

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
sorry 2cu go
hurry back
we need more intelligent posters as yourself

top topics

join