It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disconnect Between Christians & the Freedom Movement Protest Groups...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Firstly allow me to state that I write specifically from a British perspective, and I know that in the USA there's a much greater correlation between Christianity & the Freedom Movement more generally - more Christian parents, for example, homeschool their kids & are members of citizen resistance groups; here in the UK there's a massive disconnect between the Christian culture more broadly & the Freedom Movement, by which I refer specifically to the movement which sprang up in response to the COVID scamdemic, which incorporates opposition to the government's & corporations' propaganda & agenda for radical control of the populace, taking their cues from supra-national organisations which are despotically corrupt, such as the World Economic Forum & the World Health Organisation.

Christians in this country, and possibly throughout the West more generally, are not as clued into the cooperation between organisations such as the WEF & WHO & the tyrannical, despotic actions of their governments, and the risks that are posed longer term as a result of these supra-national organisations' ascendance in the political-economic sphere. They are not even remotely aware of the insidious nature of the World Economic Forum, with all the very, very many hideous things said by its leader, Klaus Schwab (eat ze bugs) & significant contributors such as Yuval Noah Harari (who claims that transhumanism will perfect the mistakes made by God), or equally insidious supra-national organising by the World Health Organisation, the leader of which (Tedros Ghebreyesus) once stated (caught on a hidden video recording made by a whistle blower - the video has since disappeared) that for those killed by the international 'vaccine' depopulation effort there would be "the peace of the grave" as their solace, never mind the fact that YOU KILLED THEM & they lost everything they had ever worked towards in their lives to that point.

But no, Christians in this nation have absolutely no idea of the insidious nature of the threat, seemingly having forgotten that Satan is "the god of this world" (2 Corinthians 4: 4), and the very nature of Christendom is that:

"This world is enemy-occupied territory, into which the rightful King has landed, inviting us to a grand campaign of sabotage"

(as stated eloquently by CS Lewis).

They have forgotten, or only dimly perceive, that we are not supposed to bury our heads in the sand when we witness great evils being perpetrated & perpetuated by the servants of the Enemy (all who oppose the works of righteousness or willingly take part in corruption).

Instead this is our duty - the moral imperative imposed upon us by God, as Christians:

"Test and prove what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.."

Ephesians 5: 11

We are to resist all attempts to call us into the practice of any form of evil, and to expose the works of darkness. It is sad to say that during the pandemic there were likely quite a few Christians - at least here in the UK, and likely across the West - who failed utterly to oppose the evils which were rampant (shaming people who didn't want to take the 'vaccine', as just one example). Far too many Christians are utterly naive in trusting their leaders, and in trusting institutions which have in recent years proven themselves utterly corrrupt & shameless, such as the European Union & even the United Nations. Far too many Christians were willing to roll up their sleeves & get vaccinated, though I count myself amongst those who didn't see what was going on until God literally told me in a dream never to take another vaccine, because it would literally kill me, and it would have been intentional - part of a depopulation attempt. That was the very night of the day on which I accepted the second dose of vaccine. I am ashamed to admit that even as a veteran of ATS, I wasn't able to see the risk until it was almost too late (though I had at the time thought that the Astra Zeneca vaccine, not being mRNA-based, was a way to avoid the otherwise clear risk of the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines). God had to send me a dream to grab my attention, and I pray that any Christians reading this would accept that God has hereby warned us that this is a very real risk of vaccination in the modern age. I won't be getting a flu vaccination ever again either, as I believe they are almost certainly now adulterating what were once legitimate means of protecting ourselves against seasonal illnesses, because they want to eliminate all those who are 'dead weight' according to the eugenics mindset that these people possess.

What concerns me greatly is that I am unable to be forthright with the people in my church (or any church) to express the risks posed to our lives & livelihoods by the fascistic-communistic authoritarians at the helm of international organisations & national governments, because they believe that ANY rulers are a legitimate form of authority over us, on the basis of the scripture:

For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the one in authority? Then do what is right, and you will have his approval. For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer. Therefore it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment, but also as a matter of conscience.…

Romans 13: 3-5

What modern Christians seem not to realise is that this scripture only applies (in terms of not opposing your rulers) when the rulers set over you are a legitimate & decent form of authority, IE good government. It does not apply when the rulers are illegitimate (IE beholden to supra-national NGOs such as the World Economic Forum) or when they behave in obviously corrupt & even in an outright evil manner towards its citizens - for example, forcing people to take 'experimental medications' (against the Nuremburg Code) which were in fact not a medication at all, but rather were the vehicle for those evil authoritarians to achieve a worldwide depopulation attempt (or at least forming its prelude).

It may be known to you that the last thread I authored on this site was specifically regarding the need for Christians to pray for those in authority, for the purpose of achieving a good government in authority over the people of each nation, so that citizens will be able to lead quiet, dignified lives (also with the specific potential for Christians to spread the message of the Gospel to all peoples, which ultimately produces righteousness & peace in the lives of those who accept it). That thread can be found HERE. It is serendipitous that this current thread, regarding the need for Christians to be more aware & supportive of the Freedom Movement, follows on from the thread linked in the last sentence which speaks of the PRIMARY objective of all prayer by all Christians being that objective of achieving good government through prayer, and this is according to the direct instruction of St Paul, for the reasons stated a moment ago.

Continued...

edit on DecemberSaturday23012CST06America/Chicago-060002 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So what we have from St Paul in the New Testament letters is a direct instruction to seek good government through prayer ABOVE ALL OTHER CONSIDERATIONS. And we equally have the instruction that we should not only HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FRUITLESS DEEDS OF DARKNESS but also that we directly & unequivocally EXPOSE THOSE EVILS THAT ARE PERPETRATED, particularly by organised groups of the powerful, such as governments & NGOs.

These are areas in which I bellieve we as Christians have been failing, and indeed we need to do more to rectify the situation - particularly in the UK but also, I suspect, more generally across the West.

I am convinced that we MUST join with the existing Freedom Movement which has developed here in the UK & elsewhere, and that we must deliberately go into those spaces where the adherents of the Freedom Movement gather, such as roadside protests or meetings in local parks (in the UK we have groups such as 'Rebels on Roundabouts', and 'Stand in the Park' which are both great communities of freedom-loving people trying to wake up the rest of society regarding the evils of the WEF, WHO & UN aligned centrist national political voices).

We must go into those spaces NOT primarily as evangelists, but rather as supporters & advocates - people who hate what our common Enemy is doing will very often be attracted to a church that offers a solution to the darkness, in the form of a spirituality which nourishes, by which they can cultivate a relationship with the Creator. They will be overjoyed at the fact that GOD IS ON THEIR SIDE in this conflict against tyranny, if we are patient, kind & careful to engage as friends & brothers/sisters, NOT as yet another form of authority they could sooner do without.

I long for the day that I can speak to my church group about the very serious issues of our time that are most in evidence since the start of the COVID scamdemic, but equally I feel that the Freedom Movement could really use the legitimate spiritual impetus of the church standing alongside its adherents. I'm a member of a spiritually living New Testament church & have attended several Freedom Movement protests - I pray that someday soon, the 'twain shall meet. Because each group also needs the other, and the members of each group will only grow stronger from the union/synthesis of the two.

Please God, some movement on this issue to bring both groups together!

We need the fire & fervour of the Freedom Movement to inspire the church to recognise that it is proper & correct to curse those leaders who are unyieldingly corrupt in all their ways, who seek the ruin of the people, who won't change their evil ways unless they are forced to change by hard action in the material realm, caused by the prayers of the righteous going against them in the spiritual realm (as I argue in the thread linked in the OP).

Thanks for your consideration & your replies.

FITO.

edit on DecemberSaturday23012CST06America/Chicago-060005 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You certainly deserve more than a star and a flag based on the amount of thought and effort you put into the post. You are absolutely correct about the difference between the U.S. and Europe in terms of the fervor for Christianity and The Freedom Movement. Homeschooling is beginning to gain a little more traction here in the U.K. and ironically the pandemic is one of the reasons for that.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
S+F

Replied to remember to actually reply after the show ends.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I"m pressed for time and don't have time to read your entire post, FITO, but from your first couple of paragraphs, I concur.

From the moment the whole WuFlu scam started, I saw it for what it was. The masks, mass house arrests and "social distancing" were so clearly nothing more than elements of an unscientific control grid. When they started shutting down churches, or telling churches how they could worship when they were allowed by government fiat to come together, that was way too far.

My home church submitted. I was not there at the time. Had I been, I'd have been a thorn in everyone's side.

When I called out, via social media, churches in general for obeying ceasar instead of God, my own pastor accused me of being an "esoteric conspiracy theorist." He actually did this by email, didn't have the fortitude to even call me and discuss the issue man-to-man. Quite frankly, I lost all respect for him then (and I had a lot before that).

Still a member of the church, long distance . Not sure how stuff would go if I were there.

It's a cultural thing, and for most western church people, their religion is subordinate and conformed to their culture.

Paul admonished, "Don't be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds ..." That, however, is a disconcerting premise, so most people just don't follow it.

One tactic employed by TPTB in my old stomping grounds was that one of the few "churches" that stood against the mandates was an independent pentecostal-type operation that I consider to be borderline cultish. The "pastor" was and is known to be something of an ... "anal orifice" and he bucked the whole thing in a most boisterous way. There were better ways to go about it than how he did it, but the media focused on him and then cast everyone who resisted in his light. Real effective, that. Made a lot of people scared to do the right thing. But then those people were probably already pussies before that.

ETA: Again, don't have time to ready through everything right now, but your comment about joining with the "freedom movement" is thought provoking. I'd say that even here we (the catholic [small "c" catholic, not Roman] church should be discerning and thoughtful of joining with any secular movement so as not to taint our witness to the Truth and Light of the Gospel. Not saying that we should not, just that discernment, thought and sometimes even a wee bit of distance might be in order.

ETA2: Actuallly, as I think about it, I think that the church should be its own Freedom Movement, based on on "our rights," but on obeying God and not man. That'd put our resistance on a totally different level. It could could run on the same track (to use an analogy) as the secular freedom movement, but have it's own source of locomotion. The problem is that most pastors and church leaders wouldn't have the balls to do it.

:
edit on 2023 12 16 by AwakeNotWoke because: ETA.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Christians here are politically homeless - or maybe I’m projecting.

Liberal Christians still can be Democrats.

Conservative Christians are courted and screwed repeatedly by republicans but don’t seem to learn they are being used.

I’m more small l libertarian but at its most extreme big L Libertarians would accept/defend Satanists as much as Christians so this creates a … schism? Schizophrenic type believing two things at once. Not sure I’m expressing it well but I see the disconnect. And I am not for drugs. A leg of Libertarian ideology I don’t support at all.

So…. I vote libertarian/independent (when there are any on the ballot) as I’m sure not Republican or Democrat. But I don’t really fit neatly in any box.

But I’m probably not typical. *shrug*

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The only authority we should answer to is a divine one.

All else comes short and is unfit to rule.

Our 'elected' leaders are unfit to rule.

Our religious leaders are unfit to speak in God's name.

We desperately need a complete overhaul of our governing systems.

Our system attracts and rewards the corrupted.

Is any one among us on earth today fit to rule over another?

I dareso claim that no; none among us is fit to rule.

Then why would you serve them, when they clearly only serve themselves?

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Loved your response mate, thanks for taking the time to comment in a manner so positive.

ETA: Again, don't have time to ready through everything right now, but your comment about joining with the "freedom movement" is thought provoking. I'd say that even here we (the catholic [small "c" catholic, not Roman] church should be discerning and thoughtful of joining with any secular movement so as not to taint our witness to the Truth and Light of the Gospel. Not saying that we should not, just that discernment, thought and sometimes even a wee bit of distance might be in order.

ETA2: Actuallly, as I think about it, I think that the church should be its own Freedom Movement, based on on "our rights," but on obeying God and not man. That'd put our resistance on a totally different level. It could could run on the same track (to use an analogy) as the secular freedom movement, but have it's own source of locomotion. The problem is that most pastors and church leaders wouldn't have the balls to do it.

As regards ETA 1, I do agree that we need to be careful to align ourselves politically with the Freedom Movement adherents, yet perhaps not entirely on the personal/social level, simply because you are right, we must be careful to guard our witness & not let our standards & beliefs slip into second place. I actually started attending local Rebels on Roundabouts protests in my home town, but after three weeks I realised that most of the guys & girls involved in it were also in solid friend groups, having attended protests for three years in some cases, who were involved in smoking a lot of weed & drinking a lot of alcohol.

I realised I couldn't really allow myself to be 'yoked' to a group of folks who listed those two activities as their principle interests outside of protesting together, and so I stopped attending, though I was saddened that I had to make that decision, I was super-committed in principle to being there every week. What I believe is needed really is for house groups from various churches to go down & protest alongside them, also thereby providing a witness for a more wholesome style of life, with an adventure thrown in as an added bonus (the adventure being the mission to get to know your Creator!) I think we could easily be allied to the protest folks, but as individuals it's not wise for us to be getting heavily involved with people who aren't particularly walking in the light. For some people there might be temptations to join in, and thereby one's witness is ruined, and you end up with a stack of spiritual problems as a result.

As regards ETA 2, I agree, as noted above we could easily protest alongside the Freedom Movement adherents, but as you say we'd be taking the protest to a whole other level, putting legitimate spiritual authority behind the movement, perhaps causing people throughout the land to sit up & take more notice - it's not just conspiracy nuts, it;s legitimately moral & upright churches now standing up & stating that the government, the WEF, et al, are utterly corrupt & involved in diabolical plans that are anti-human, even antichrist in & of themselves. This is no joke, or simple sleight of hand in the sense of conjecture to persuade. The actions of the rulers are legitimately Antichrist, and in reality we have a moral duty to utterly & outright oppose them. We'd have to be extremely careful to guard our witness, and to act as a wide ranging group which is truly unified under the general strictures of proper hierarchical leadership structure - but as you say, most pastors/ ministers simply wouldn't have the guts to press into the matter with the authority God gave them when they were consecrated as ministers of the Gospel.

We need spiritual warriors to rise up & take a stand, making it obvious to the watching world that we believe these issues come down to the conflict between good & evil, light & darkness - Christ versus Antichrist.

We could have a serious impact if we did this in a coordinated manner - but that's unlikely to happen as things stand. Primarily because leaders are bound under the false assumption that you must submit to all authorities because 'Paul said so'. In fact, Paul did not say that (as I have argued in my other thread linked in the OP), he stated that we are to submit to good & decent leadership which stands up for righteousness & punishes evildoers.

When the leaders have become the evildoers, it is time for a revolution LED BY THE CHURCH, if we are to properly fulfil our mandate in terms of the Great Commission. How can we preach the Gospel when the practice of the Gospel is hamstrung by evil rulers in our home nations?

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on DecemberSunday23012CST02America/Chicago-060015 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If the 'Freedom Movement' are so concerned about freedom, why don't they address the issue of the numbers of those incarcerated in their own country? Or indentured inescapably under crushing debt for meager pay?

Something is wrong when a people claim that their nation has a median crime rate, yet the country has the 6th highest incarceration rate in the world.

List of countries by incarceration rate.

Crime Rate by Country 2023.

Similarly, governments that these 'Freedom Movement' people seem to regard as oppressive, are somehow judged by others as being the most free countries in the world. One of them must be telling lies? I live in the second most free country in the world on this list, and do not feel in the slightest bit oppressed, enslaved, or imprisoned.

Freedom Index by Country 2023

That is because the 'Freedom Movement' are not talking about freedom in a literal sense, like in freeing someone from captivity or servitude. What they are talking about is personal disobedience to regulation.

The term 'freedom' is just another word that has been redefined from its initial meanings, as Orwell warned. Freedom is not a rebel dying in a hail of bullets clinging on to a bit of colored cloth on a pole.

And if the 'Freedom Movement's actual short term goals (no vaccines, no masking, no lockdowns, no government regulations) have been achieved, would they have gained any more freedom than they have now? Nope.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" - surely that is the what the "Freedom Movement" is all about. The ultimate self-centeredness, and all the while proclaiming that they are guided by high morals.

The 'Freedom Movement' are anarchists - those who oppose governance and rule of law. Do not be deceived.

edit on 17-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

I feel your exasperation & to a certain extent I agree with you on all points raised. However, we must retain some measure of leadership in a society to interlinked that it would collapse completely if we tried to decentralise rapidly. In truth, I support the Libertarian view of small government, indeed decentralisation & local democracy as close to the people it affects as is humanly possible. But we can't throw the baby out with the bathwater - we need strong & discerning Christian leaders to stand up & revamp the manner in which the church is led to some extent, ensuring that the dark political issues of the day are not ignored as though we were ostriches burying our heads in the sand. We need to stand up to the insane policy dictates of the WEF, the ridiculously harmful mandates of the ESG system espoused by BlackRock et al. As a church we must grow some balls & step into the light to reveal the darkness at the bitter root of these evil organisations.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It's really not surprising to me that you stepped forward to criticise the positive thought which is being expressed in this thread. Your cyniscism & blatant misdirection, the bait & switch, is all laughable when you consider your impact in the realm of the spirit. You are contemptible, you are corrupt in your thinking, you are double-minded, you are plainly a misinformation strategist - I see your posts all over this site & don't feel you are worthy of a considered response. I'm sure the other thread participants & readership will come to the same conclusion without me wasting a lot of time & energy exchanging with you, when I know already that I am perfectly correct in everything I have said in this thread, because I have considered it all in the light of the Truth of God, not in accordance with the standards of men, a perversion of which you are clinging to.

What I will say is that the Freedom Movement is clearly not perfect, because it is composed of imperfect human beings. That does not equate with your contemptible comments suggesting that it is all worthless & pointless because x, y, z. I could waste a lot of time pointing out why you are so horribly wrong about everything you say - but I can't be bothered - your reputation preceeds you, and everyone knows the way you roll. Bye.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

It's really not surprising to me that you stepped forward to criticise the positive thought which is being expressed in this thread. Your cyniscism & blatant misdirection, the bait & switch, is all laughable when you consider your impact in the realm of the spirit. You are contemptible, you are corrupt in your thinking, you are double-minded, you are plainly a misinformation strategist - I see your posts all over this site & don't feel you are worthy of a considered response. I'm sure the other thread participants & readership will come to the same conclusion without me wasting a lot of time & energy exchanging with you, when I know already that I am perfectly correct in everything I have said in this thread, because I have considered it all in the light of the Truth of God, not in accordance with the standards of men, a perversion of which you are clinging to.

What I will say is that the Freedom Movement is clearly not perfect, because it is composed of imperfect human beings. That does not equate with your contemptible comments suggesting that it is all worthless & pointless because x, y, z. I could waste a lot of time pointing out why you are so horribly wrong about everything you say - but I can't be bothered - your reputation preceeds you, and everyone knows the way you roll. Bye.

My conscience is clear. I am saved from my sins through the death and resurrection of Jesus the Christ and who is God and I am seeking to follow Gods law as summarized by: Jesus replied: “’Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Augustine of Hippo put it as "Love and do what you will, that is the whole of the law". That is also the ultimate in inner freedom, tinged with responsibility and reason.

I have seen the online and protesting paranoia, the broadcast death threats against people who are actually trying to help others but are being vilified by the leaders of the 'Freedom Movement', and I am also aware of the political undercurrent of the far-right behind the movement. I am sure that you will be aware of that.

I suggest that you ask in prayer for the Holy Spirit to guide you in truth. Perhaps also talk to your pastor or an elder.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You're a wolf in sheep's clothing. You seemingly get your rocks off virtue signalling for all things wrong/backwards, and evil in this world. The devil knows God's word well.

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light"

2 Corinthians 11:14

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

You're a wolf in sheep's clothing. You seemingly get your rocks off virtue signalling for all things wrong/backwards, and evil in this world. The devil knows God's word well.

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light"

2 Corinthians 11:14

1 Corinthians 12:3.

Jesus is my Lord and my Savior.
Jesus is God, incarnate and in spirit.
Jesus pre-existed His birth, He walked this Earth for about 33 years, and was crucified and died.
Although He was sinless, Jesus bore our sins in propitiation, and He rose again after 3 days.
Jesus is alive now and occupies the throne in heaven at the right hand of the Father.
Jesus is alive forever more.
My belief is that almost every time someone interacted with God in the Bible, with the exception perhaps of the burning bush or at Mount Sinai (Horeb), they did so with the pre-incarnate Jesus. I don't know, maybe he was there, too?

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I am convinced that we MUST join with the existing Freedom Movement which has developed here in the UK & elsewhere, 

For what purpose?

Your "oppressive" society makes allowance for harmless kukoos venting their anger and tolerates them provided they behave themselves. Peaceful hippie protests and festive rebels are UK's specialty. I remember how years ago they were sitting on the grass or something. I don't even remember what they were protesting against.

Meanwhile, nothing changes. Everything is exactly as it was before. So much is worth your "defiance." You play the role assigned to you by democracy, the very system you're ranting against.
edit on 17-12-2023 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi ATS,

Firstly allow me to state that I write specifically from a British perspective, and I know that in the USA there's a much greater correlation between Christianity & the Freedom Movement more generally - more Christian parents, for example, homeschool their kids & are members of citizen resistance groups; here in the UK there's a massive disconnect between the Christian culture more broadly & the Freedom Movement, by which I refer specifically to the movement which sprang up in response to the COVID scamdemic, which incorporates opposition to the government's & corporations' propaganda & agenda for radical control of the populace,

We are almost out the other side of the whole COVID-19 pandemic, and no-one is 'radically' controlled now, not more than they were before it happened.

There has been no great reset.

Government systems of law and administration have not fallen.

And there really was an infectious disease that killed some people (about 2% of those who were shown to be infected).

The vast majority of people are not any 'less free' now, than they were before the pandemic.

There has been no cull of population.

To continue to call it a scamdemic at this stage is a just denial of reality.

taking their cues from supra-national organisations which are despotically corrupt, such as the World Economic Forum & the World Health Organisation.

Yeah those organizations may have been corrupt. Just like any human organization is (like for instance the 'Freedom Movement'? Eh?). Do you know of any particular evidenced prosecutions or expose's of the specific corruption in those organizations, or is it just hearsay and propaganda? Without hard evidence, it is empty allegation.

And similarly, you seem to attribute to these groups more power and activities wildly outside their remit:

The WEF is an economic forum, where people get together and talk about financial systems and theories. It does not control the banks, nor have soldiers, nor nuclear, nor other weapons, like the ones really in power do. Also, its speakers often disagree with each other and each has their own opinion. Which very much screws up the unified 'elite power' thing.

The WHO is a health organization. It also does not have armies, or nukes, or artillery. Nor does it determine economic policy, or have any control over the banks and financial institutions. It is as powerful, in a real sense, as British Rail. It's definitely not even remotely as good at public relations as BR.

How can these supra-nationals be so "despotically corrupt" without any despots?

Christians in this country, and possibly throughout the West more generally, are not as clued into the cooperation between organisations such as the WEF & WHO & the tyrannical, despotic actions of their governments, and the risks that are posed longer term as a result of these supra-national organisations' ascendance in the political-economic sphere. They are not even remotely aware of the insidious nature of the World Economic Forum, with all the very, very many hideous things said by its leader, Klaus Schwab (eat ze bugs)

What is it with eating bugs? ... and who gives a stuff what other people eat? I mean really who is actually eating any bugs? I'm not, and I'd guess you aren't (unless you are in a motorcycle gang. LOL).

And here's something for you. That guy who introduced and proclaimed Jesus, John the Baptist, he ate bugs. He was famous for it. He did it voluntarily.

& significant contributors such as Yuval Noah Harari (who claims that transhumanism will perfect the mistakes made by God),

Won't that be a balls-up? God doesn't make mistakes. Everything God does is by intent and design. We just think we know better because we don't know how comparatively stupid we are. Dunning-Kreuger to the max!

or equally insidious supra-national organising by the World Health Organisation, the leader of which (Tedros Ghebreyesus) once stated (caught on a hidden video recording made by a whistle blower - the video has since disappeared) that for those killed by the international 'vaccine' depopulation effort

Is there any evidence of the "vaccine depopulation effort"? You know, like vast depopulation of this crowded world? I mean, there have been about 13 billion doses administered. Even if it was only 50% effective, we should notice vast improvements in traffic flow in our cities?

there would be "the peace of the grave" as their solace, never mind the fact that YOU KILLED THEM & they lost everything they had ever worked towards in their lives to that point.

As previously mentioned, where is the evidence of this vast depopulation?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The funny thing is that the OP worries about the World Economic Forum, WHO, vaccines etc but doesn't worry about the decreased church attendance. At least, in my country, it has dropped by 1/3. Many of my acquaintances figured out that they don't have to go to church at all. It's enough they pray at home like in good Covid times.

It's partly the government's fault but, on the other hand, the draconian anti-Covid measures lasted less than two months. Later on, throughout the pandemic, people could participate in masses. The government was pro-Catholic so it left churches open even when cinemas, theaters, museums and galleries were closed. Still many people didn't go because they were freaking out.

Now, something about vaccine mandates... I once read an article about three Swiss guards who didn't want to risk getting vaccinated and left the corps. And this is hilarious because they vowed to protect the pope and take the bullet for him if there's a need for that!

Bring the next pandemic/plandemic/scamdemic and that will be the end of Christianity.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
EPHESIANS 6:5

“Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;”

Imagine a Christian protester.
What exactly are they protesting?
Evilness that is growing in society?
Vaccine rollouts that could be the mark of The Beast?

All these things Christians are protesting are a part of God's Plan. In the Book of Revelation, He has promised immense sufferings for believer and non believer alike.

Jesus himself wasn't safe, he had to be tortured and killed before he could ascend. He understood and played his role. Can we do the same?

Evil is not meant to be contained or conquered by us. The plan is to let it grow and centralize into one power, so that it can be dealt with a grand holy battle.

To be a Christian is to be a sheep. A follower. A subordinate. That's why they're often referred to as a flock.

We're supposed to trust the plan laid out before us but we're so afraid of The Apocalypse that we run these scenarios in an attempt to avoid facing it.

We're so attached to the material world that we're willing to avoid the path to paradise so that we can continue our comfortable little lives.

Vaccines, Government, Secret Institutions...
Behind the curtain of all these events, is God pulling the strings.

If you believe that these organizations are conducting themselves in defiance of God, I ask you; What in all of God's creation could oppose God's Will? NOTHING!!!

Their plans are futile at best and are part of God's plan at worst.

There's no point in throwing stones at Evil because we are not without sin.

Love the sinners and obey the big 10 is all you have to do when you have faith in God.

Edmund Burke had it all wrong when he said: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

When good men do nothing, this allows evil to learn the error of their ways and come back to good/repent or it gives evil enough rope to hang itself.

Why pray for the devil to be destroyed, when you could pray for the devil's salvation?

When good men do something, you get crusades, inquisitions and witch hunts. Because the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

The funny thing is that the OP worries about the World Economic Forum, WHO, vaccines etc but doesn't worry about the decreased church attendance. At least, in my country, it has dropped by 1/3. Many of my acquaintances figured out that they don't have to go to church at all. It's enough they pray at home like in good Covid times.

It's partly the government's fault but, on the other hand, the draconian anti-Covid measures lasted less than two months. Later on, throughout the pandemic, people could participate in masses. The government was pro-Catholic so it left churches open even when cinemas, theaters, museums and galleries were closed. Still many people didn't go because they were freaking out.

Now, something about vaccine mandates... I once read an article about three Swiss guards who didn't want to risk getting vaccinated and left the corps. And this is hilarious because they vowed to protect the pope and take the bullet for him if there's a need for that!

Bring the next pandemic/plandemic/scamdemic and that will be the end of Christianity.

The situation is complex and nuanced:

Attendance at religious services - Pew Research Center

It is clear, however, that the statistics show that long time multi-generational church attenders, who are predominantly elderly, form the backbone of church congregations. For many, who would not have done so previously, the option of watching church services from home on television and/or participating via remote meeting apps, has been something that they have now embraced.

The church I attend had reasonable online attendance during the lockdowns, but has chosen to discontinue the online apps for primary services, but to retain them for prayer meetings and some small groups. We did see an initial drop in attendance post-COVID, but attendance has now returned to previous levels (perhaps even larger attendance now?).

My church also have things like shared dinners, strong community outreach missions (playgroup for parents with young infants, toy library, collaborative music and arts shows, hobby & crafts groups, food bank, 'Christians Against Poverty' budgeting and debt reduction seminars, Alpha courses - which outline Christian concepts, Marriage courses and counselling, "Bible Guide" courses - structured curriculum multi-week or multi-month courses that promote biblical knowledge, healing meetings, etc..).

We also have periodic 'combined services' where several of the local Christian churches (Roman Catholic, 2 x Pentecostal churches, a Maori church and the Anglican Church), get together for big mega-services and which blur the lines between the various congregations, creating a strong sense of local small-town community.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Didv you know the in England the American Revolution was actually know as the Presbyterian War?

Presbyterian Christians were at the forefront of the resistance.

Speaking as a member of an historically conservative Presbyterian denomination, I doubt that our leaders today would have the balls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join