It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So this Ahmad Musa Jibril, a Muslim imam who lives in Michigan, is telling his followers that living peacefully in the west is not true Islam. He said that Jihad against the USA and the West is true Islam. He also says that all parents should raise their kids to be martyrs for the 'true' Islam, not the peaceful westernized Islam. Apparently he does this call to Jihad a lot and he actually gets people to listen to him and carry out attacks.

The FBI goes after Catholics praying their rosaries near abortion clinics, but this guy gets a free pass to incite terrorism. Something is just not right about that. Ahmad Musa Jibril lives in the USA and gets all the perks from life here, but wants to destroy it. He's an idiot. But a dangerous one.

Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US

Ahmad Musa Jibril, a Michigan Islamist preacher, has called on American Muslims to wage Jihad against the “infidel West” and declared Muslims in the US should start “normalizing” Jihad. An X account associated with the radical imam shared several clips, including one that labels Joe Biden a “terrorist” for his administration’s policy toward Israel.

“Yes, there is holy war in Islam, it is Jihad. This may be a surprise to many who grew up in the West, especially those who were born or grew up post 9/11, because of the growing number of hypocrites, who are spreading the American-Zionist Islam, and it has nothing to do with Islam, that version of Islam is and Islam that suits the enemies.” “If you can’t raise your child telling him you want him to be mujahid and martyr, then you are the root of the problem.”

Jibril suggested that in the time following the October 7 attack by Hamas terrorists on Israeli civilians, young Muslims should understand that “the infidel West, particularly the US, are the enemies of Muslims.” He also urged Muslim mothers to “nurse their infants with the love of Jihad and the ambition to become a mujahid and a martyr.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Many will call it free speech, they will mock anyone condemning it as being against free speech.

If he can call for the death of "Infidels", and be defended by those who parrot free speech line, can us "Infidels" call for the deaths of Muslims and their supporters?

Wouldn't that be free speech also?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Supposedly his rhetoric just doesn't rise far enough in the dangerous extremist legal sense, so de-platforming him may be the only way to silence him.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

He is literally calling for his followers to attack the US and western society. How is that not "dangerous extremist"?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yes, once enough of them are here, they get brave and the truth comes out. Open borders are great right? snark snark

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

He is literally calling for his followers to attack the US and western society. How is that not "dangerous extremist"?

Ask your lawmakers that question.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I'm asking you, you clearly agree with the notion.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'm asking you, you clearly agree with the notion.

What notion do I agree with?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Quit playing your bs games

We both know what you said, but if your memory is that bad you can scroll up and read it again.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I wonder if this wide eyed zealot has stepped foot outside the cities and into the country that is 80% of Michigan.....

I don't think it ends well should this be the direction of him and his followers.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Quit playing your bs games

We both know what you said, but if your memory is that bad you can scroll up and read it again.

Answer the question, what notion do I agree with? You need to elaborate your thoughts so we can have a meeting of the minds. I can't read your mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

What did I reply to bub? Can you not remember what you posted and said about the situation?

If you can't even read your own posts, I can't help you

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

What did I reply to bub? Can you not remember what you posted and said about the situation?

If you can't even read your own posts, I can't help you

Your BS is transparent.

What do you not understand by the need for him to be de-platformed?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Supposedly his rhetoric just doesn't rise far enough in the dangerous extremist legal sense, so de-platforming him may be the only way to silence him.

But a parent voicing their concerns at a school board meeting raises flags at the FBI.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

1. He's right that Islam is not actually peaceful. I've had it with that tripe.

2. TPTB are allowing this because he's a plant, and probably has ties to an org in another country they want to invade.
Can't have another war without an act of war to justify it.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Not answering the question asked of you, what a surprise.

OOOOHHH, de-platformed. He should be so scared

Arrested and jailed seems a little more necessary. Threatening the US with terroristic acts is a little bit of a big deal. But I guess I can't expect someone like you to understand that.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

But a parent voicing their concerns at a school board meeting raises flags at the FBI.

If it falls into the hate speech category then of course it will alert the FBI. What are the FBI's hate speech criteria?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Not answering the question asked of you, what a surprise.

OOOOHHH, de-platformed. He should be so scared

Arrested and jailed seems a little more necessary. Threatening the US with terroristic acts is a little bit of a big deal. But I guess I can't expect someone like you to understand that.

You just refused to answer my question. lol You are weird.

If he meets the threshold of dangerous extremism then why isn't he arrested and jailed?

I guess we can't expect someone like you to think beyond your bias. I know I never expect much more from you.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

If it falls into the hate speech category then of course it will alert the FBI. What are the FBI's hate speech criteria?

The Imam says,

all parents should raise their kids to be martyrs

No parent has ever said that at a school board meeting.

Your deflections and BS "deplatforming" talk are a joke.

edit on 12 16 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Your "question" has no basis in this conversation. De-platforming is nothing, Trump was de0platformed, how well did that work for the left?

So now it's a bias to see threats against the US as a terrorist act? Wow, says a lot about you bud. You might as well just go ahead and join his Jihad since you seem to hate the US so deeply. Or better yet, leave. We have no need for someone like you anyways.

Not sure how you can feel good about yourself sticking up for someone that would just as soon see the US and everyone in it blown off the face of the Earth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join