It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas labels Biden admin the 'enemy' while calling for violence targeting Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Your dogmas are preventing you from being an empathetic human.

Haven't you noticed you are about the only one left here on this crusade against a made up bogeyman. Your government hates you more than Muslims...

Wow that Kool-Aid that the hamas sadistic Inhumans are giving you in the internet is working like a charm.

You can never be
empathetic when the enemy are sadistic barbarians that rape dead bodies of women.

Just take that and thing about it.

And nope, the 9/11 were arabs muslim, against the US.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

That you will just submit to the people killing your family and friends like some spineless feck? Because that's what you expect of them so I'm gonna assume you will apply those standards equally to yourself.

But when Ukranians do it for a variety of reasons you do not allow it.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Israel kills 3 Israeli hostages, thinking they were terrorists.

OMGod!: www.ndtv.com...

If Netanyahu and Biden had killed the top 4 HAMAS leaders, soon after October 7th as promised, many innocent lives would have been saved!!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Collateral damage, did no we kill hundreds if no thousands during the gulf conflict? it happens, sad but true.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: marg6043

Israel kills 3 Israeli hostages, thinking they were terrorists.

That's very sad to hear. I just read that too. Poor people, thinking they're almost free, and then they get shot.

Israelis also killed another journalist today, making it the 64th journalist to be killed in Gaza since Oct 7.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

while the three hostages that were killed is awful, they are dead. The IDF soldiers that killed them will have to live with that mistake for as long as they are on this side of the dirt. This is the kind of thing that makes PTSD deadly. I pray this can end soon, and take all the other stupid wars with it.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
Hamas is a militant group within the nation of Palestine. Like Oath Keepers for us, an extremist violent group that does not represent the whole .

Like Oath keepers for us? Huh? That's not even close to a comparison. Hamas runs Gaza. They are in charge and have been for a long time now. They are the government of Gaza and control every inch of the land.

That is the most inaccurate statement I've seen.

"like the Oath keepers for us."

Come on now...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join