It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas labels Biden admin the 'enemy' while calling for violence targeting Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
The children that are actually innocent. Hmmm. Which children do you find NOT innocent, or did I misunderstand you?

You misunderstood me. I was comparing the children to the adults and saying the children actually really are innocent whereas the adults chose the path they are on.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

If the palestinians care so much for their children, then they should surrender, release all hostages, and recognize Israel as a a sovereign nation.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Right, just like the blood of the Jews is on the Jews, not the Germans. It is the Jews' fault they were killed.

That's not even remotely close to what I said.

The Palestinians picked Hamas to run the show. The Palestinians support Hamas. The Palestinians support the destruction of Israel. Therefore, the Palestinians are now getting the consequences of their actions.

The Jews in Germany did not pick the Nazis to run Germany. The Jews in Germany did not support the Nazis in their quest to dominate Europe and wipe out the Jews, Catholics, and others.

The Jews in Germany were victims. The Palestinians are not.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is going to get off topic.

ON TOPIC

This thread is about the Hamas threat against America and American interests. And as we have all seen, there are enough uneducated useful idiots out there who will jump on the pro-Hamas fad and engage in violence and destruction.

So people need to be extra vigilant at Christmas gatherings and New Years parties etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The children that are actually innocent. Hmmm. Which children do you find NOT innocent, or did I misunderstand you?

You misunderstood me. I was comparing the children to the adults and saying the children actually really are innocent whereas the adults chose the path they are on.

I agree with you here. Children are always innocent.

And killing of thousands of innocent children is wiping out future generations of a people. This constitutes ethnic cleansing. it needs to stop. ASAP.

Thanks for the chat, see you in another thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If only we had money left in the coffers to build a wall, or the intelligence to pull our military back and patrol the outer borders of America. Maybe even replenish our oil reserves.

Nah, they do the opposite. Open the borders and then send the troops away to fight. Sounds logically sound if you’re looking to over throw a country after a hack, or EMP takes down the grid.

Sorry that’s my paranoia talking aloud again.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It would be tragic, but an utter irony if hamas actually killed the pro-hamas Americans in their cowardly terror attacks.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Just like the idiots that went to protest and where shocked when they themself got robbed

Not the brightest bunch are they

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Markovian2
a reply to: DBCowboy
Just like the idiots that went to protest and where shocked when they themself got robbed

Not the brightest bunch are they

If they're looking for hamas hideouts, might want to check Harvard.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: FlyersFan

As if the prize being pleasures of the flesh weren’t obvious enough that this would not be a gift from heaven..and now everyone here is informing me it’s 72 men. Wow.
I guess that’s what I get for assuming.

72 80-year-old virgin nuns is my guess. Or maybe they get their pick from boys, women, or goats...it is heaven, right?

edit on x31Thu, 14 Dec 2023 15:02:17 -06002023347America/ChicagoThu, 14 Dec 2023 15:02:17 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If the palestinians care so much for their children, then they should surrender, release all hostages, and recognize Israel as a a sovereign nation.

Well, it's a two-state solution. Israel has to recognize Palestine as a sovereign nation, as well.

How is that going?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

ha there won't be many left from hamas when Israel get done with them and they either dot the leaders in Qater foreheads or blow them to bits for them to do anything.

now maybe iran might start some sh@@ with their little proxy terror groups as long as slo joe is in office, but let anybody else win the election and iran won't want to FAFO.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Do they have to recognise Hamas and bend over, too?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well, it's a two-state solution. Israel has to recognize Palestine as a sovereign nation, as well.

How is that going?

Not so well since palestinians attacked and killed, raped, tortured 1400 Israeli's on Oct 7th.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Do they have to recognise Hamas and bend over, too?

Of course not, never said that. They need to recognize Palestine. Hamas is a militant group within the nation of Palestine. Like Oath Keepers for us, an extremist violent group that does not represent the whole. But allowed to grow much bigger and more violent.

In fact, if you read what I write, I think Hamas needs to be gone. Deleted. And the Axis countries helping them have to be cut off... Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Lebanon etc... I've read examples of all of them providing weapons and training to Hamas.

The cutting off part is happening right now. What Hamas currently has is all they have. No more will be getting in. They can get all this weaponry in by land or by water. Air is pretty much cut off.

With our fleet now in the Mediterranean, there is no access for delivery of anything by water. Done. No ships from any of those Axis nations will get through and provide more help and weapons.

So that leaves land... access through Egypt. Or Syria and Lebanon from the north.

If the war was stopped and a cease fire was reached, it would be prudent to send international forces there to maintain peace. Some of our Navy should remain in the Mediterranean to prevent any further deliveries. And troops should be posted at the borders with all these mentioned countries, to cut off access and deliveries.

When Hams is isolated and has no more help, take them out tactically. Not by leveling the whole country and making it into a parking lot, displacing millions of people.

There is a much, much better way to handle this, without so many casualties. But I feel that is not Israel's goal here. Sadly.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Biden and Netanyahu are traitors to humanity for allowing Hamas officials to keep living and killing innocents.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

How is that going?

Not so well since palestinians attacked and killed, raped, tortured 1400 Israeli's on Oct 7th.

Not disagreeing with that. I'm just going to correct you on the death count.

1,200 PEOPLE were killed on October 7. A couple hundred, or more, were international people. A couple of dozen Americans, more Germans, some French... and a large number of people from Taiwan. About 60 of the prisoners taken were also from Taiwan, kidnapped from the fields they were working in next to the attack.

Since then, most of the Taiwanese left Israel, in fear. About 10,000 people. They were the laborers Israel uses for crops and agriculture.

Horrific death count, and a horrible terrorist attack. 1,200 is a lot of people.

eta: add this Link

edit on 14-12-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Semantics.

palestinians committed an act of pure horror.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Semantics.

Nope.

Facts.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Biden and Netanyahu are traitors to humanity for allowing Hamas officials to keep living and killing innocents.

Most of Gaza is occupied, somewhat leveled and tunnels flooded with seawater. The US has two of our largest aircraft carriers and an Ohio class sub to keep cover from over actors while Israel sorts this out.

I’m not a fan of Bibi or Biden, but I guess I’m struggling to see how they’re “letting hamas leaders live”.

Also, I’m on Israel’s side on this. But they can’t go full scotched earth and keep the grace of the global support.
edit on 14-12-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join