It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Disappearence of Norwich Woman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In a case with striking similarities Lancashire's Nicola Bulley Gaynor Lord's clothes, handbag and jewellery all found next to river in a park in Norwich with no sign of her.

Gaynor left work an hour earlier than her scheduled finish time on Friday last and has not been heard from since. A local woman claims she saw a woman matching Gaynor's description in the park.

Most puzzling perhaps is that recovered CCTV shows Ms Lord hurrying through the city centre as if in a rush to be somewhere or possibly to meet someone.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 14-12-2023 by TheWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

Cases like this rarely end well....I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
In a case with striking similarities Lancashire's Sarah Bulley Gaynor Lord's clothes, handbag and jewellery all found next to river in a park in Norwich with no sign of her.

Were her clothes neatly folded?

If so, sounds much more purposeful than Nicola Bulley's misadventure.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I don't think the article mentions that detail.

a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I hope so to

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   

In a case with striking similarities Lancashire's Nicola Bulley Gaynor Lord's clothes, handbag and jewellery all found next to river in a park in Norwich with no sign of her.

Gaynor left work an hour earlier than her scheduled finish time on Friday last and has not been heard from since. A local woman claims she saw a woman matching Gaynor's description in the park.

Most puzzling perhaps is that recovered CCTV shows Ms Lord hurrying through the city centre as if in a rush to be somewhere or possibly to meet someone.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Something is wrong in my opinion but I hope she is found and she is alive and well.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Without any definite information it could be that something in her background is key to the mystery.
a reply to: Gradcrop

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

These types of incidents usually end with bad news, but I hope she is found soon.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
That is true unfortunately. Its difficult not to wonder on what brought this woman to this point however it turns out.

a reply to: Kurokage

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

In a case with striking similarities Lancashire's Sarah Bulley Gaynor Lord's clothes, handbag and jewellery all found next to river in a park in Norwich with no sign of her.

From the article:

Her belongings were found at "various locations" in Wensum Park later on Friday and her coat was discovered in the water.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

From the article:

Her belongings were found at "various locations" in Wensum Park later on Friday and her coat was discovered in the water.

If you are of a certain age you might remember a fictional character by the name of Reggie Perrin who left his clothes on a beach so as to make everyone believe he'd drowned himself. He then went on to live a life under various assumed identities. Trouble is this was back in the seventies where there were plenty of cash in hand jobs and no digital footprints.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Also the The John Darwin disappearance case. The person who faked a canoeing accident and was found years later.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Also the The John Darwin disappearance case. The person who faked a canoeing accident and was found years later.

en.wikipedia.org... sappearance_case

It does seem very contrived. Almost too neat and tidy as if somebody wanted to fake a fake disappearance if that makes any sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There was a lot of wild speculation online and armchair detectives in the Bulley case. Wasn't very helpful and was upsetting for her family.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
There was a lot of wild speculation online and armchair detectives in the Bulley case. Wasn't very helpful and was upsetting for her family.

I remember hearing about random people peering through peoples windows and knocking on doors, thinking they could solve the case.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yes, that happened. Sadly.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Goes with the territory these days. It's the nature of the social media beast sadly.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Loved Reggie. And his boss.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Maybe she got caught between a Devonian Pensioner and a Pasty.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Morning C.J.
Sit down Reggie
(Raspberry Sound) Sorry C.J.
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join