It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Health Minister Under Investigation for Murder for Concealing COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

All for experimental vaccines with no track record many people were forced to take under duress.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
No, chronaut, just no.

So many of us who refused to get the vaccine and were chided, belittled and lost jobs over refusal to take a vaccine that wasn't properly vetted will not forgot all of this treatment by people like you.

Perhaps you people are the ones that should be rounded up? After all, you and your ilk pushed a dangerous product.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gradcrop

From the article you posted...

Well, today, Roberto Speranza is under investigation for lies he allegedly told about vaccines.

So the VNN article states clearly that he's 'alleged' to have lied and don't actually post any of the e-mails either?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Gradcrop

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Gradcrop

Will they also be investigating the COVID-19 deniers and super-spreaders who refused to take actions against the disease and encouraged others to do likewise?

You seem to be a vaccine apologist who refuses to admit that these vaccines have caused a range of serious adverse reactions and deaths following vaccine mandates, lies and propaganda, by the mainstream media that pushed the government narratives.

Nobody will be investigating those who refused to get 'vaccinated' and refused to peddle the government narratives and dogma. They are on the right side of history and haven't committed any crimes.

I suppose that the court case will come down to a comparison between the numbers saved by the immunizations, and the numbers harmed by the immunizations.

No, the court case will come down to violating law and how much money the pharmaceutical industry and their many proxies have poured into the media and government services of Italy.

Just because a bunch of morons believe more lies about a gorillion people being saved from vaccines that don't prevent illness or transmission, from proven liars... like you... doesn't mean that laws were not violated.

Why anybody would listen to you after you recently quintupled down on lying with the claim that Ivermectin, salt, and sugar are more harmful than COVID vaccines I can't guess. You should lead every post with that utter nonsense so people can decide how credible you are.

But just in case anyone reading is new... this poster is spreading flase information in other threads and has been posting misleading and false information for years. They literally have never deviated from what the pharmaceutical influencers have propagated, as they were paid handsomely to do. They have offered not a single criticism of the video evidence of the Pfizer CEO lying to the public about transmission. They have not condemned the officials they sourced for their facts admitting to lying about transmission to justify the premise of segregating society and to continue denying medical treatment to unvaccinated individuals. They lied to better trick the population into taking a vaccine that they also refused to give you transparent informed consent for. This poster is on their side... but they say we're the dangerous ones.

They don't care about truth. They care about a political narratives. There can be no real discussion because there can be no back and forth, no admission of error... only the narrative. They believe that you are all so dumb and ignorant that after telling lies for three years you will be shamed into not believing the facts they desperately tried to censor and lied to you about. All with the end goal of having you take a novel therapy that is known to contain DNA contamination in excess of establish limits, to have had no thorough QA/QC, to contain oncological promoters, to have the ability to enter your blood stream, to produce toxic spike proteins in places that would never be exposed ti them during normal respiratory infection.

Now they have been discovered making outright false claims with no plausible data that could ever be misconstrued to fit their lies, that they knew to be false and now refuse to address. This is three years of denial, three years of repeating the same lies as if building on them makes them true. They still haven't acknowledged that the majority of COVID deaths before vaccine deployment were people with multiple comorbidities that were over the average age of life expectancy. They still pretend the deaths were not heavily manipulated and constantly exaggerated... which even the NY Times shills have admitted. Healthy people under 60 were never at real risk and the world never had to shut down. The disease is endemic, was always going to be, and now those with uncompromised immune systems have been exposed. Every year their immunity will update via natural processes and those that continue to vaccinate will have increasingly diminished capacity to adapt immune response.

This nonsense how deniers and super spreaders should be tried for murder is absurd hyperbole and is the same kind dumb lie they used early on to censor victims of vaccine injuries and jail innocent people engaging in basic human rights like being outside. These sick people want you in jail for spreading COVID that the US Government paid to engineer and say it's your fault grandma died, but if you get HIV after decades of unprotected sex with strangers and give it to a teen during a sexual assault they'll post your bail and call you a victim.

This poster has consistently downplayed credible reports of adverse events, having only ever denied that any were happening. They adopted an authoritarian one-size-fits all opinion in line with their apparently crack-addled PM... supporting the destruction of small business, children's educational development, and basic human rights for pandemic control methods that were long disregarded in public health planning because they were known to be ineffective and counter-productive to long term population health.

They continue to deny that COVID vaccines are proven without any credible refutation to have had more VAERS reports of adverse events than all other marketed vaccines combined, ever. The trial data was highly manipulated, their subsequent claims based on trial data have been thoroughly proven fraudulent, and the poster in question has failed to ever accept responsibility for promoting lies told by the people he claims are authorities.

They will not address their open disregard for medical ethics or why they believe healthy children should be put at any additional risk of death or disability for an ineffective therapy, with known genetic contamination, that provides them no benefit because they are documented to have almost no risk of serious illness from COVID. Prior to vaccine deployment there were no healthy children that I can find that died from COVID... yet they lied about dead kids and pediatric ICUs to drive fear and this poster still lies about it today.

This poster is okay with you and your kids taking risks of unknown frequency and magnitude several times a year for a disease you are still going to get, with drugs and techniques that have a history of safety failures that kept them from being approved under normal trial conditions, and you not being given full and transparent access to the data for them. They support and continue to defend the censorship of regular people who tell the truth, because their lies do not survive an educated refutation from people that actually know the field and follow the science.

I couldn't have said it better!

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

All for experimental vaccines with no track record many people were forced to take under duress.

Untested experimental products that have been branded life saving vaccines and later withdrawn due to their serious adverse reactions and deaths they have caused. There are numerous examples of vaccine deaths by Astrazeneca, J&J, Moderna and Pfizer. The first two have been banned in most countries. The mRNA products have been limited to only those above 60 or 70 years of age.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: koolkikitty
No, chronaut, just no.

So many of us who refused to get the vaccine and were chided, belittled and lost jobs over refusal to take a vaccine that wasn't properly vetted will not forgot all of this treatment by people like you.

Perhaps you people are the ones that should be rounded up? After all, you and your ilk pushed a dangerous product.

a reply to: chr0naut

Nobody should be rounded up. But the game is lost for their side. These products were never safe and effective in the first place and it's not a sin to admit it. People have been emotionally invested in these products and argued in the absence of any evidence. It was mainly emotional arguments for a disease with a very low infection fatality rate and much lower for young and healthy people.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

They literally have never deviated from what the pharmaceutical influencers have propagated, as they were paid handsomely to do.

So you know they were paid how? You've got proof of this? I'm sure claiming someone is a shill to push your own argument here is against the T&Cs?

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

edit on 14-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

They literally have never deviated from what the pharmaceutical influencers have propagated, as they were paid handsomely to do.

So you know they were paid how? You've got prove of this? I'm sure claiming someone is shill to push your own argument here is against the T&Cs?

You should be more concerned about the facts of deaths and injuries caused by the vaccines and the allegations against officials that can lead to indictments and jail.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So you know they were paid how? You've got prove of this? I'm sure claiming someone is shill to push your own argument here is against the T&Cs?

You should be more concerned about the facts of deaths and injuries caused by the vaccines and the allegations against officials that can lead to indictments and jail.

And people should more concerned about the actual 'facts' they post here?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

So you know they were paid how? You've got prove of this? I'm sure claiming someone is a shill to push your own argument here is against the T&Cs?

I said the influencers were paid to shill on social media. Do you wish to claim this is false while dozens of celebrities are in commercials promoting them right now? Do you wish to refute that social media influencers were paid to promote vaccines? Do you wish to dispute that governments and pharmaceutical companies contracted with fact-checkers to shill pharma prooganda?

By all means, make yourself look willfully ignorant. It appears to be one of the primary objectives of the pro-fraud, pro-lies, COVID vaccine fan club.

The relevant T&C dealing with the poster in question would be

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

The poster has made multiple claims that are not opinion or speculation, but outright distortions of truth. They post old information from officials who have since corrected their lies and they continue to post it after they've been made aware of the error. They refuse to address if their continued errors are ignorance or willful misinformation... but they keep doing it. Given they've willfully lied, in addition to their unscrupulous parroting of things they don't know or understand in attempts to discredit me, I think they can deal with it. They're the one that suggests I should be tried for the high crime of not participating in voodoo nonsense like social distancing and wearing a mask in a box store. You do realize now that these things were pure pseudoscience right? Masks have been long known to be only marginally effective for a very narrow range of environmental conditions and social distancing was made up.

So the VNN article states clearly that he's 'alleged' to have lied and don't actually post any of the e-mails either?

The thread title is accurate. That it wasn't mincing doublespeak pandering to the screeching harpies that are the self-appointed pharma PR team doesn't change that.

Allegations are being investigated, which is what responsible authorities do with allegations... not bury it from public view like vaccine adverse event data and full morbidity data on COVID patients.

The last time you decided to involve yourself in vaccine threads with me you ended up having to be put in time out because you became highly emotional.

Are you sure you can handle hearing things you don't like now? I promise you I have a whole bookmark bar full of official sources with facts you're not going to like seeing in these threads. If you can prevent yourself from becoming apoplectic you may learn something about science and how it's was applied properly to the practice of public health for many decades leading up to 2020.

Are you aware that the CDC is documented to have lied to the public about their adverse event vigilance? They told the public they were constantly reviewing red flag data and it took over a year and court orders for them to provide that data, that they did not review during vaccine roll-out, that showed over a hundred adverse events met their flagging criteria?

edit on K544206kAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago by ksihkahe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

From you angry reply, I think it was you who was making yourself look willfully ignorant. A massive post attacking the member because their opinion differs from yours, and I see the same insulting attitide in your reply to me.
All sides of this debate over covid have a swamp of disinformation and false propaganda to swim through aand the truth lies somewhere down the middle and isn't as straightforward as some claim.

This poster is spreading flase information in other threads and has been posting misleading and false information for years. They literally have never deviated from what the pharmaceutical influencers have propagated, as they were paid handsomely to do....

They have offered not a single criticism of the video evidence....

This poster has consistently downplayed credible reports...

This poster is okay with you and your kids taking risks of unknown frequency.....

They support and continue to defend the censorship....

I'ts just an entire post of you attacking the Member. You should maybe talk to someone about those anger issues

edit on 14-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So you know they were paid how? You've got proof of this? I'm sure claiming someone is a shill to push your own argument here is against the T&Cs?

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Has it not occurred to you that people pushing the propaganda and narratives we see on other platforms wouldn’t also do the same here? The T&C’s you bring up don’t pertain to anything said in the post either. Stretching much?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Allegations are being investigated, which is what responsible authorities do with allegations... not bury it from public view like vaccine adverse event data and full morbidity data on COVID patients.

The last time you decided to involve yourself in vaccine threads with me you ended up having to be put in time out because you became highly emotional.

It's precisely what authorities will do and try to investigate the allegations instead of whitewashing the alleged crimes and gaslight everyone who is having legitimate questions about the way the pandemic was handled.

It seems people are still getting emotional about matters they don't understand or they don't want to admit.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Really?

From the quote I posted...

nor attack anyone.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You don't seem to be concerned with the facts.
Banned vaccines, people who have been seriously harmed or even died from these products, and legal action against governments/officials or even the pharmaceutical themselves.

Far from a successful vaccine campaign!
More like a massive medical blunder.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I'ts just an entire post of you attacking the Member. You should maybe talk to someone about those anger issues

So it’s fine to accuse the people who refused the vaccine of being super spreaders and that they should be Alex Jones’ed?
After all the past 3 years of outrageous lies it’s understandable people are angry.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You don't seem to be concerned with the facts.
Banned vaccines, people who have been seriously harmed or even died from these products, and legal action against governments/officials or even the pharmaceutical themselves.

Far from a successful vaccine campaign!
More like a massive medical blunder.

Maybe. That’s goin easy on the situation.

It seems willful ignorance in place of the Hippocratic Oath for $ is at play.

I prefer to think of it as the biggest human-foisted conspiracy against mankind since maybe baby Jesus.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Looks more like youre confusing the brutality of the truth with anger.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: navigator70

Well said!
That's what I think too.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: navigator70

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join