It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If your reading this then It means you are in hell but dont know the difference because everything looks like earth.
I must apologize to you for your current condition as I am responsible for us ending up here.
A few years ago I engaged in a mind focus technique called astral projection which I believed was something completely different than what it truly is.

It has cost me my spirit, my soul, my body, my family and all of you who are reading.
When we die we will be tortured for eternity because God and Jesus have abandoned this world.
I dont know how much time left I have here but I know that Eternity is Eternity.
We will never be reincarnated or goto heaven no matter what church you speak to.
No one else knows that this is hell, or what has happened.
No one is coming to save us or can hear our prayers.
I wish there was good news to share.

Be it aliens or demons that run this world it doesnt matter.
None of them like humans, and will pretend to be nice to you in your dreams.
Their ultimate goal regardless of their behavior is to imprison you
in a state of torture for eternity.

I dont see a way out, but maybe you may find a way.
Depending on how much of your soul is left, you may be able to get free but I doubt it.

Im not advising you just go on a killing spree or crime spree and destroy everything.
The short gains from that will not amount to anything anyways.

The worst part about this reality in hell is that everyone is nice and kind and know nothing.

Again I apologize and wish you the best for whatever time you have left.
Spend more time with family, take more vacations, enjoy each others company, and try to celebrate Love and Joy regardless.
We were made in the image of a wholesome and just loving God so we should go down with that same mentality even if it appears meaningless.

Theres no kind of apology that can make up for spiritually killing 7 billion people, and condemning them to eternal torture, but I will apologize anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: honestabe

Well that was just mean! And why have you posted this in the Aliens and UFO forum??

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't believe you.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Taking credit for dooming 7 billion people.

Somebody's been watching too many Dr Strange movies.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I mean, apart from the obvious delusion of grandeur, OP's obviously right that we're in Hell,
and it would be nice to have someone to blame.

Hey Abe, would ya tell Satan to lube up the pineapple next time?!
I only engaged in premarital sex! I don't deserve to have my butthole remodeled!
Some petroleum jelly would be nice, but I'd settle for margarine; anything really!
PLEASE!

EDIT: Okay some sodomy too, but come on: that's not a cardinal sin!
edit on 13/12/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If this is hell where did my parents go when they died?
Not much of an eternity of damnation if they died in early 70s.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: honestabe
If your reading this then It means you are in hell but dont know the difference because everything looks like earth.

I do know the difference. Hell is not outside the self.

There... I gave you 30 seconds of my life.

Use it wisely.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

We are in hell

I agree with this statement.

But cheer up buddy, at least it’s not as bad as the Bible portrays it.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Adlow75yo

Well, OBVS they came back here, but they are just sick of you because you didn't make your bed enough.
They're probably on a resort in Mexico milking the bottomless margaritas.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I accept your apology Abe. Don't feel bad about it all cuz if it hadn't been you it might have been me or anyone else that accidentally pulled the plug.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sorry, I am in Australia, it’s better here

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Come on Brother, sounds like you need a Hooker to cheer you up or at least someone to talk to. You Arnt hearing voices are you?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The Children of Israel wandered in the wilderness for 40 years, proverbially, a very long time, before they realized their Promised Land.

You are not alone, even though it feels that way.

The reality of life on Planet Earth is a seemingly cruel and unending cycle of life and death, where life only survives when it devours life; The snake eating it's own tail. That's just the way it is on Planet Earth.

The reality of Planet Earth is that it's trapped and must it continually orbit the Sun. There is no amount of time in which the Earth, on its own, can free itself from the Sun's pull. That's just the way it is in this Solar System.

We are here too. And, if we're here, so are the Angels. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? The same amount of demons can that dance around in your mind! Both Joy and Suffering are currency, here, on Planet Earth.

You are not alone.

Wake up!

edit on 3920232023k36America/Chicago2023-12-13T18:36:39-06:0006pm2023-12-13T18:36:39-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

you wasted all day getting 20 posts so you could post this dribble only to be banned.
now that there is a hell of a note.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well, aren't we just the friggin' center of the friggin' uinverse!

I wish I was that important.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was also a big fan of The Good Place! ted Danza played a very likeable character.
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

edit on 12-13-2023 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If hell is the opposite of heaven, then I agree, we are in hell.

You live forever in heaven, here we are born then die after a rather short lifespan.

You have no pain in heaven, here pain is a way of life.

I could go on, but it seems that our mortal existence on Earth is pretty much the opposite of how the heaven world of the after life is supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
If hell is the opposite of heaven, then I agree, we are in hell.

You live forever in heaven, here we are born then die after a rather short lifespan.

You have no pain in heaven, here pain is a way of life.

I could go on, but it seems that our mortal existence on Earth is pretty much the opposite of how the heaven world of the after life is supposed to be.

I see our time here as kind of like college. We are here for a short time to learn something and then we will depart this meat sack and end up either having learned what we needed to or not. Which will depend on where we would go to heaven or hell... at least that's my theory. I have no bases to back this up.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: honestabe
I must apologize to you for your current condition as I am responsible for us ending up here.
A few years ago I engaged in a mind focus technique called astral projection which I believed was something completely different than what it truly is.

It has cost me my spirit, my soul, my body, my family and all of you who are reading.
When we die we will be tortured for eternity because God and Jesus have abandoned this world.
I dont know how much time left I have here but I know that Eternity is Eternity.
We will never be reincarnated or goto heaven no matter what church you speak to.
No one else knows that this is hell, or what has happened.
No one is coming to save us or can hear our prayers.
I wish there was good news to share.

Be it aliens or demons that run this world it doesnt matter.
None of them like humans, and will pretend to be nice to you in your dreams.
Their ultimate goal regardless of their behavior is to imprison you
in a state of torture for eternity.

I dont see a way out, but maybe you may find a way.
Depending on how much of your soul is left, you may be able to get free but I doubt it.

Im not advising you just go on a killing spree or crime spree and destroy everything.
The short gains from that will not amount to anything anyways.

The worst part about this reality in hell is that everyone is nice and kind and know nothing.

Again I apologize and wish you the best for whatever time you have left.
Spend more time with family, take more vacations, enjoy each others company, and try to celebrate Love and Joy regardless.
We were made in the image of a wholesome and just loving God so we should go down with that same mentality even if it appears meaningless.

Theres no kind of apology that can make up for spiritually killing 7 billion people, and condemning them to eternal torture, but I will apologize anyway.

Are we?
Haven't realised it yet...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join