It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A guided tour through the universe…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Me too!

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Thank you for posting this. I somehow missed your post. We are doing it wrong. The amazing telescopes we have are amazing but they cannot see as far as we need.

We are looking at the right spots but not the distance needed to see what we need to see. We are missing it completely.

Keep on keeping on. Git ‘er done. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Don’t stop now! Keep plugging away…
Napoleon Hill

Elon Musk has the battery alllll wrong. My grandfather started a family business for my dad. It was a DME durable medical equipment.

When I started working there at 12 my specialty was power wheelchairs. What do they run on? Batteries. What happens when the two connected batteries no longer hold a charge? Yep, the person in the wheelchair gets stuck.

Our company had hundreds of power wheelchairs, motors, parts, fuses, chargers, batteries. What did I do? I found a way to make a gel filled battery that ran a power wheelchair last for 14 hours without a charge. That was only one battery.

You flip everything about a battery and turn it backwards. It’s kind of nuclear but with out the reactions. It works.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya
a reply to: Agleaya

Our planet system is separated from The Creator, that's why it is...

Duck!

What creator?!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Majestic08

The Infinite Creator; aka Absolute.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Wow, you're an inventor! That's amazing.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

What do you have to complain about? Are you freaking nuts? Why are you going off the deep end? Who is forcing you to drink whisky all day long. When did you find out about life? Who was really born to this earth.

What kind of doctor has a freakin “practice?” What are YOU doing to not protecting the sun from melting? What waves are you talking about. What makes sand turn into glass when we are glass? Why did you build the moon?

Who were you born to? What makes you run faster than light. Are the twins left and right handed.

I have an answer for all your questions. “Space!” Is your answer!

With 2 trillion galaxies you bet space is the answer. When you bend space time what do you have? You have zero! That is right. Nothing is left. Why? 1x0= nothing.

My guided tour flipped the universe on it back side and sand formed. Every freakin planet, sun or moon has sand. Sand is a dead mineral. Sand makes glass and glass makes objects. Glass makes light bend. Without glass we would have nothing again. 0X1=nothing.

Water h20. On our guided tour of the universe we found water. What can water do besides fix your thirst. Water frozen expands breaking meteors that crash everywhere. Why is this important? Meteors transported EVERYTHING to our earth and to the billions and billions of other planets in our sight of the universe.

Duplication happened ALL over our guided tour and planets formed from sand, glass and water. Frozen water could not stay controlled and what happened? Frozen water that was so tightly contained blew the freak up and formed fire. So from ice we have fire. The mixing bowl is starting.

Our guided tour of the universe keeps going. The ring of fire was flung into deep space and was caught by massive massive clusters we call suns! Why was fire attracted to suns? Because there was melted meteor debris left over from the expanding water that turned into metal. Do you know what the suns are made of? A lot of gasses but before they were made of a negative metal? Why negative? We bent time and flipped the universe causing attraction.

Oh we turned suns into massive magnets that attracted fire. There is metal in fire from the meteors. So we now have attraction.

In our guided tour of the universe we find attraction. As life started forming from water. Sand now has life and turned into glass with the fire from the suns and ice created fire.

Attraction pulled everything together. Attraction formed life. Attraction formed EVERYTHING!

Please step back as your guided tour of the universe is over…

Please add to this guided tour of the universe…

Nice thread!

But... What makes us run faster than light? I don't think we will be able to do so but our thoughts can possibly do the job and travel to the far edges of the universe instantly....

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

That's genius, this world needs inventors like you.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I mean, nothing can be separate from Him, as Everything is Him, but Earth is somehow separated from all the Universe, like with a glass ball.

That's because people are selfish, that's what I think.

But I'm not sure about it, lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The Creator sometimes places His hand on this ball and chooses the special...

And gives them gifts.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The Infinite Creator; aka Absolute.

Does this infinite creator exist?!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I mean, nothing can be separate from Him, as Everything is Him, but Earth is somehow separated from all the Universe, like with a glass ball.

That's because people are selfish, that's what I think.

But I'm not sure about it, lol.

I like the idea this infinite creator has a gender. It's 'him' and how else it could be! We know this is a man's world...oops! Let's say a man's Universe/Cosmos...

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
People are selfish because they don't believe in the infinite creator?!?!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Something like that.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   

No, It doesn't have a gender, lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I refer to the Creator as "Him" because I refer as do people refer to God.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Something like that.

Something like what? Selfishness?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   

No, It doesn't have a gender, lol.

You said the infinite creator it's a 'him'. So it's a male unless is an entity without any gender of gender fluid...

link   

Cover it up for yourself.

Do you believe in God?

link   

You stick to my words more than to the meaning of what I'm sayin', lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I refer to the Creator as "Him" because I refer as do people refer to God.

You're correct!

People refer to God as of it's a male God. It's just a reflection of our society where man is the dominant of the two genders. Unless you believe there are many more genders around but that's another conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join