It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sebastian Bach is .... Back !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Following the reforming of Skid Row without Bach or Drummer Rob Affuso , who refused to re-join without Seb, Sebastian Bach has hit back with a new song from his new album which releases early next year.

I like it , it reminds me of Skid Row's "Subhuman Race" era stuff.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Skid Row is a great American heavy rock band that is criminally underrated. Slave to the Grind should be required listening for all fans of rock music. I personally take the bands side when it comes to the split but will give this a fair try

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hell yeah, I spent a lot of time listening to these guys in my youth. And making my own greatest hits tapes, lead in, lead out. What order do you put songs on there... that was fun.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I saw him in concert a few years ago. He's still got it!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Awesome Random Sebastian story. When Skid Row had wrapped up their initial run and Bach was out of the limelight, I had front row seats to a kiss concert and he was sitting right next to me. It was nuts because it was like having every Kiss song sung by Skid Row in my left ear. My man can legit BELT. If you've ever sat that close to the stage, you know it's not easy to hear, but he has legitimate operatic pipes.

He brought a lot of umm.. "devils lettuce" and he wasn't afraid to share.

It was just a wild, random, awesome life story.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DSKavka
Awesome Random Sebastian story. When Skid Row had wrapped up their initial run and Bach was out of the limelight, I had front row seats to a kiss concert and he was sitting right next to me. It was nuts because it was like having every Kiss song sung by Skid Row in my left ear. My man can legit BELT. If you've ever sat that close to the stage, you know it's not easy to hear, but he has legitimate operatic pipes.

He brought a lot of umm.. "devils lettuce" and he wasn't afraid to share.

It was just a wild, random, awesome life story.

That's badass. Love stories like that.

I hung out with the Gypsy Kings a long time ago, but most people in the US don't even know who they are. And I drove Coolio to a concert one time. He got so drunk/high, he skipped on the concert and the organizers had to come after him for the money.

top topics

join