It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida’s Surgeon General has confirmed that fragments of DNA have been detected in COVID shots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: BehindYou

I just don’t see the data !

Source
Yes , covid killed millions .

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

not all vaccine batches were the same, as well as multiple types of vaccines being available and this focuses specifically on pfizer and moderna.
Whatever.. a country’s wealth is determined by it’s resources & labour force.
What advantage does killing the public offer to a country like the United States ? None is the answer

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BehindYou

Source

Where are all the dead bodies. With 70% of the US taking the jab, you would think, they would be everywhere.
edit on 11-12-2023 by lilzazz because: sp

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Full title and text...

Florida’s Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo has confirmed that fragments of DNA have been detected in COVID mRNA shots.

Looks like all those “crazy conspiracy theorists” were right, and the elites, (including Mark Zuckerberg), knew and decided to deceive and gaslight the masses anyway.

Source

You can view the actual documents at the X link.

Once again those nutty conspiracy theorists were right, and about a lot more than this, considering the information that has been slow leaked to the public over time. Will justice be done? Unlikely, but we'll likely be seeing more lawsuits.
Most vaccines have trace amounts of DNA . So what is your point ?

Who proved that? 🐒🦘️

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Does that include Donald Trump? He's the one who put this on "warp speed".

Did the Democrats not say that they would never take the Trump vaccine? The ''did'', or didn't they? Didn't they also start the lock-down's and all the different ways they managed to persuade(mandate, coerce,force are better words) people into the vaccine in such a quick fashion? They certainly did that. So who's fault again? Still Trump I would expect. Some people get on the elevator at Trump Plaza, and will swear that he farted on it on the last ride to the penthouse.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: Vermilion
If they can ‘accidentally’ taint people for 8 years then there’s really no limit to their evil.
Anybody pimping those Covid gene therapies needs to get a clue or get in line for the reckoning that’s coming.

Does that include Donald Trump? He's the one who put this on "warp speed".

Did the Democrats not say that they would never take the Trump vaccine? The ''did'', or didn't they? Didn't they also start the lock-down's and all the different ways they managed to persuade(mandate, coerce,force are better words) people into the vaccine in such a quick fashion? They certainly did that. So who's fault again? Still Trump I would expect. Some people get on the elevator at Trump Plaza, and will swear that he farted on it on the last ride to the penthouse.

edit on 11-12-2023 by AnrkE17 because: still working

edit on 11-12-2023 by AnrkE17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Source

Where are all the dead bodies. With 70% of the US taking the jab, you would think, they would be everywhere.
Millions worldwide was my point. Im not an antivaxer

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

Full title and text...

Florida’s Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo has confirmed that fragments of DNA have been detected in COVID mRNA shots.

Looks like all those “crazy conspiracy theorists” were right, and the elites, (including Mark Zuckerberg), knew and decided to deceive and gaslight the masses anyway.

Source

Once again those nutty conspiracy theorists were right, and about a lot more than this, considering the information that has been slow leaked to the public over time. Will justice be done? Unlikely, but we'll likely be seeing more lawsuits.

Who proved that? 🐒🦘️
Science proved that. www.cdc.gov... There you go . All vaccines have genetic material in them = dna

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Anyone who still takes the US Government at face value is lost...

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

Full title and text...

Source

Who proved that? 🐒🦘️
Science proved that. www.cdc.gov... There you go . All vaccines have genetic material in them = dna

Perhaps they will put Extra DNA in the new covid variant, just in time for the new year.

www.msn.com... 7bdda9662d1a67&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=11

When can we expect dire results of the jab to really kick in and kill all the masses of people.... As predicted in this thread.

I wonder how much DNA is in OTC meds. It's probably labeled under a different name like....arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginyl
edit on 12-12-2023 by lilzazz because: sp

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Klassified

From what I can see it says that the DNA is SV 40 which stands for Simian Virus.

I found this from the NIH

Simian virus 40 (SV40) is a small DNA tumor virus of monkey origin. This polyomavirus was administered to human populations mainly through contaminated polio vaccines, which were produced in naturally infected SV40 monkey cells. Previous molecular biology and recent immunological assays have indicated that SV40 is spreading in human populations, independently from earlier SV40-contaminated vaccines. SV40 DNA sequences have been detected at a higher prevalence in specific human cancer specimens, such as the brain and bone tumors, malignant pleural mesotheliomas, and lymphoproliferative disorders, compared to the corresponding normal tissues/specimens.

Simian virus 40 (SV40) is a monkey virus that was accidentally administered to human populations through SV40-contaminated vaccines, mainly polio vaccines, between 1955 and 1963 (1). SV40 has been assigned to the family of Polyomaviridae, Betapolyomavirus genus, which is closely related to human JC (JCPyV) and BK (BKPyV) polyomaviruses (HPyVs) (2). Many studies have reported on the transforming and tumorigenic properties of SV40, which have been experimentally proven in cell cultures and animal models, respectively (3–7). These data have encouraged a significant amount of new researches aimed developed aimed at verifying if an association between SV40 and different human cancers exists.

Accidentally administered before with the polio vaccine between 1955 and 1963 and now once again this "accident" occurs? Happens to cause tumors in monkeys.

Association between Simian Virus...

Good luck if you took that crap.

These are short sequences taken from SV40 that work as promoters for transcription.

They are not the SV40 virus.

They also aren't DNA.

They are a genome sequence that is part of the mRNA header and tail.

Even if they were DNA, it's no big deal.

Just about every immunization injection for at least 100 years has contained DNA - and even whole viruses and living pathogens. No-one has mutated from those immunizations, nor do they appear to have caused elevated numbers of cancers.

Some immunizations have even been lipid coated to assist in penetration of cells (since 2015).

Nanoparticle vaccines explained

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
As far as we know they set this first vaccine up to administer the package, while whatever is in the next outbreaks vaccine, which is coming soon, could be the primer to set it off.

A two part wham bam you are a dead man.

And then? Who takes out the garbage? Who farms their food? Who does all the work for the things they need?

LOL.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
For what I can say in general, I've been vaccinated " how stupid of me " probably used my monkey brain for a monkey female , taking that monkey #...
I knew the risk and I still regret it , but luckily im still alive for now

I warned my kids and I pressed them to never take that shot ever and they didn't.

But as a test subject for further study something I never told anyone, after I've got that shot a day later one white hair for like fifteen inches grow out of my left leg I've filmed photographed it
That has never happened to me ever and it's something you cant miss for a week showering everyday I think?

That was the most weird body experience I've had except puberty and the other thing I never will talk about

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Full title and text...

Source

Imagine if the public got a bit of truth ? Im not against the vaccines but I did not and won’t get mrna vaccines

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I took two of the vaccines - had some really weird effects straight after the second one. I was tricked into getting it by the propaganda, I fell for it hook, line & sinker. Anyway the night after the second vaccine, I had a dream in which God told me never to take another vaccine/ booster, because it would literally kill me. So I'm now standing in faith that any damage done by the first two was rectified or minimal by the grace of God, as otherwise He would have warned me beforehand. As it was, He made sure I would never take their deadly boosters, as that was where the rubber met the road with regards to deadly effects, in my opinion. Bloody evil, criminal mafia behind this conspiracy. I hate them for what they did to the people, so many were killed & maimed by their evil #.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The adenovirus vaccines like Johnson Johnson make DNA the cell nucleus which is dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join