It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Divorce 23 years Later my EX Wife is Now Harassing my Wife

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
NEED advice

For years we continue to get her junk mail at our current address. I went to the USPS and they said there wasn’t much they could do about it. They mentioned being on lists?

Then just before Thanksgiving 2023 it begins. She writes to my wife on Facebook saying she’s in dire need of money and needs to speak to me? My wife blocks her and tells me about it. Then the texts begin to appear on my wifes phone. She blocks that number. The phone number is on her Linked In page. So IMO she needs money for her drug habit? Hell, she has been with the USPS for decades! She also turned down a Postmaster Position! Those are near $80,000 bucks a year. I mean just WTF! Then what about her "significant" other?

Then somehow I start get messages from her on my email. So where did she get that address. Has she been the one for two years trying to hack that email account as I am with ATT and I am working on shutting it down permanently as a result of the ongoing breech attempts. ATT told me to do so. She writes that she won’t go away. In brief she wants money. So what happened to her live in guy or husband? I haven’t spoke with here since 2002 when she sued me. The Case was dismissed outright in the judge’s chambers by the judge. So I blocked her from my email

So last night my wife says she is now being harassed on Linked In account by her. It’s now getting gutter trash threat dirty. My current wife never knew me prior to and during the divorce and never met her. So there is NO connection! I divorced in 2020. My current wife I met in spring of 2001.

So, in your opinion members of ATS what should we do? I have read that Court Orders are useless. My ex is a USPS employee.

Is this a potential boom boom moment as back in the day many USPS employees went over the edge?

I hope not

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

As a former USPS employee, I am surprised that major blow ups by USPS employees don’t happen on a daily basis because of the stress of the job and total mismanagement by supervisors.

Any chance you think she might have lost her job there?
Because long time, higher seniority USPS employees can basically dictate their own hours worked, if you want less hours, you’ll get that or vice versa.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So, in your opinion members of ATS what should we do? I have read that Court Orders are useless. My ex is a USPS employee.

Not true. Court orders supply a chain of evidence, if she escalates the situation. It shows a track record, and the authorities will act quicker if they have that prior documentation.

Jesus, she must be on drugs of she thinks she can get money out of you 23 years later.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thanks I will contact the police. I also wonder whether shes hoping someone contacts the USPS so she can get a disability ride for free.

I recall while I was still married to her she said that she was being harassed at work by the customers. She was in a very wealthy suburb community Post Office and was at the USPS Gift Shop counter. I mean I have NEVER seen anyone harass a USPS employee at a Post Office in my entire life.

I can t make this up!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You need to get a No-Contact order against her.

But, before I did that I would tell her.

“Any more contact i will take this to her Post Master”.

You got to protect your wife.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Any chance you think she might have lost her job there?

I dont know. I have one contact that I last spoke to in 2000 who I can contact.

The USPS caught her once stealing from the cash register at a USPS counter. The Union saved her job. She knew darn well they have cameras pointed directly at the counter.

She was last a foot delivery Postman in the city of Niagara Falls in good neighborhoods. Her senority must now be over 30 years.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Thanks. I will do something

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wait, I think I'm missing something, you said you met your current wife in 2001 and divorced your ex in 2020.
They never met within that time frame? Or did you mean you met your current wife in 2021?

Peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
So last night my wife says she is now being harassed on Linked In account by her. It’s now getting gutter trash threat dirty. My current wife never knew me prior to and during the divorce and never met her. So there is NO connection! I divorced in 2020. My current wife I met in spring of 2001.

Hoping this is a typo cause THAT math doesn't add up!

Divorced 23yrs, time for you & new wife to file stalking charges. This will at least provide both of your employeers with tools so Ex's actions don't affect your current employment. It may also assist with getting Linked In to block all contact from your EX. Same with your ISP company.

Think of this as a process. Like fraud when accounts or cards are stolen or hacked.
File police reports, notify everyone, they will let you know what further hoops you need to complete to shut this down.
In reality your EX is just like any other stranger, you're not related, you severed any contract, marriage is just a legal contract, so what would you do if an old business partner acted this way?

Take the emotion out of it, it's not relevant OR productive.
The more matter of fact you are, the more people are inclined to assist you. Everyone understands that unfortunate circumstances can happen unexpectedly. CYA and take the high road.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'd track Her down and confront her face to face and tell her you're involving the police.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Did you have kids with her ? Then disappeared with out paying mentanice ? That’s all I can’t think off .. if not that then stay well away from the crazy loon !!

edit on 9-12-2023 by Nofear51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

After 23 years she's coming to you, begging for money? Have you asked her what this is all about, what she needs the money for?
edit on 1520232023k34America/Chicago2023-12-09T15:34:15-06:0003pm2023-12-09T15:34:15-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Threaten her.
Tell her you yell from the rooftops how she harassed you, that you will post it to everyone she knows on facebook, likedin and whatnot, snapshot everything so you have proof.
Go on the offensive.
Tell her you will get a court order, just everything you can think of.

Tell her you give her back what she does to you and invent something how she owes you money, if she's on drugs chances are she won't remember.

If a crazy monkey flings poop at you fling back harder.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Right. Don't worry about it or when, you know she'll try. Then you'll have her.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ButterfliesAndPonies

No! You're talking POSTAL workers here...you know..like, bang bang!? No threats!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

what postal bang bang?
Threatening to tell everybody she knows what a # person she is is not threatening violence, just spreading the word

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Document all this and take it to the cops. You want a paper trail at least established with police reports when she starts breaking into your house or doing other crazy things. Harassing you in person. Life's tough. She should put on her big girl pants and get 2 or 3 jobs like a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ButterfliesAndPonies

Interesting fact about Going Postal
The origin of the phrase derives from a series of incidents involving U.S. Postal workers, who shot and killed fellow workers and members of the public in 1986. The first recorded use was in an article by Karl Vick's 'Violence at work tied to loss of esteem', published on December 17th 1993 in the St. Petersburg Times: "The symposium was sponsored by the U.S. Postal Service, which has been so many outbursts that in some circles excessive stress is known as 'going postal'..."

Going postal meaning

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join