It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KISS @ Madison Square Garden on December 2nd - The End

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Never been a fan but I know many are so for those who are here's the final show live streamed from Madison Square Garden , an Iconic band at a Legendary venue for their final farewell.

Well , when I said the end not quite the end ....

Voulez-vous (aha)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Gene Simmons and kiss can go f*ck themselves.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Saw them twice when I was a much younger man, but never was a big fan. I have to give Gene and Paul kudos though. Once they took the reins from their early management and label, they capitalized greatly on the KISS brand and made themselves quite wealthy doing so. They sold out all of their final performances. Not bad for a group of old men.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yes indeed. The greatest Generic rock n roll band along side Aerosmith. No Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin,
or Rolling Stones fans give a #. Just the stragglers as fans who have no true identity of there own. Good riddence. a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wow not much love here for KISS eh?
KISS was the first band I saw in concert, my older brothers took me to Cobo Hall in 1975 to see them when I was 9 years old.
They inspired me to become a musician, I started out on guitar and then switched to drums.

I am nowhere near the fan of them now that I was back then, I can either take them or leave them now.
But once in a while, I’ll go back and crank out some of their older stuff just to go back in time a little bit.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
KISS was the first band I saw in concert, my older brothers took me to Cobo Hall in 1975 to see them when I was 9 years old.
They inspired me to become a musician, I started out on guitar and then switched to drums.

I am nowhere near the fan of them now that I was back then, I can either take them or leave them now.
But once in a while, I’ll go back and crank out some of their older stuff just to go back in time a little bit.

Yeah, same here, I got the first kiss album when it came out but it was KISS Alive that made me say “that’s what I want to do” eventually got a guitar not long after that and I’ve been playing music and in bands ever since. 🤘

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
KISS - Crazy Nights.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Kiss - live at the Madison::

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Form over substance - except they could actually play!

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

When I was a little kid in the 80s my older brother got me hooked on them (I also grew up in Detroit). I outgrew them as I got older in the 90s, but anytime I hear Kiss it just takes me back to being a kid. Makes me miss the simpler times of just hanging out with my cool older brother. I miss him dearly. He’s still alive, but just super reclusive and rarely returns calls because he’s become a bit of an a**ho**

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/8/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join