It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Spooky House Experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So, 1970s living in a newish house backing I to woods.

I'd go up to bed and get a feeling of dread. Every time this happened I just knew that when I went to turn the light on it would come on and slowly go out. Then I would be terrified.

I shared a bedroom with my older brother who had a drug issue. One night I woke up and shouted "No"!
My brother swore he saw a tall shadowy figure in a tall hat reaching down towards me.

One evening I was playing in the woods at the end of our garden. It was getting dark and I ran home thru the wood. Just got into our garden and time slowed like I was running thru treacle. Turned round and saw a glowing Norman type knight in armour. Leaning on a massive sword. Time slowed even more but I made it home.

More weirdness - I'd wake up and scratch my shoulder and pull out weird wirey filaments.

Again and again. I thought I must have dreamt it but then I put them on my bedside cabinet. They were there when I woke up. Like twisted copper wires.

They unravelled and crumbled away.

Spook away!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Thanks for the story mate, i had one expierience when i was younger, i was sleeping and heard someone say my name and I jumped up to no one there ran downstairs and was apprently white as a sheet (im ginger so my skin is pretty much that colour anyway) and my family said they had not been upstairs

As I got older Eddie taught me what to do next time.....leave!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

I also had constant dreams about being able to fly down the stairs. Id lift my legs up and just float. I'm sure they weren't dreams but I still have those dreams.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I want more details on your NDE.
Did you 'cease to exist'?
Were you able to think while you were dead?
Or was it just like blinking ... totally gone ...
And after your NDE did you experience more haunted stuff?
Sometimes that happens.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I also had constant dreams about being able to fly down the stairs. Id lift my legs up and just float. I'm sure they weren't dreams but I still have those dreams.

I had those too! And that I'd be floating near the ceilings. I also remember the bed moving/spinning on it's own. Those have to be false memories or dreams, too absurd.
Sounds like Morgollions disease with the filaments ? What do you think it could be?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing Carpy, I experienced my share of weird goings-on when I was a kid too (OBE's, strange creatures in my room at night, and other stuff both I and my brother experienced ). They stopped when I was grown - thankfully.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I live in the deep woods the same happened to me kings the brother the feeling of dread and everything. I think there is more to it then people think it's much too common to hear this story.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was getting an x-ray and the doctor says do you know you have a piece of wire in the top of your foot? I said "No! He said lets leave it alone. Its still in there.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Are you a ginger?

Are you sure those weren't pubes you were setting on the nightstand?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 12/8/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Sounds like you had an 'active' childhood.

Wonder if something in your environment was poisoning you and the ejection of those filaments was the body ridding itself of unwanted material.

Great story about the knight! I've always been intrigued by tales in which one has brushes with oddities involving time.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Not a ginger! No pubes on my shoulders....
edit on 8-12-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Really nothing. Then woke up

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Oh, I do floating.

Usually, just standing and I float up about a foot off the ground.

One I can remember is when I was in high school. I was walking down the sidewalk or floating when I saw 2 girls walking toward me. They were kind of popular, I wasn't. I was panicking that they'd see me floating and think I was weird. I dropped back down to the sidewalk.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I do that in my lucid dreams. Just a foot or so and then I can "fly" off. It takes some effort!

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Interesting Oldcarpy2 , if only you had the proton pack then.....

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I do that in my lucid dreams. Just a foot or so and then I can "fly" off. It takes some effort!

I got grounded. Tell more about that later.

Gotta go.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

At least I never got slimed!

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Right!
man bet it feels really unpleasant to get covered with ectoplasm

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I did. I got into synchronicity and weird coincidences started to happen.

I think a lot of weird stuff happens to adolescents.

Mind you, I did dream about Beckham getting sent off the night before that game. In exact detail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join