It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dear Humanity,

Amidst both the glaring light and the hidden shadows, within the realms of ignorance and impending trials, I earnestly implore you to stir from your slumber. A deep misalignment persists in your emotional compass and your allocation of blame and responsibility.

Your current state surpasses conventional understanding; the average person dwells within self-imposed boundaries, ensnared within repetitive cycles dictated by misleading ideologies and distorted perceptions of reality. Trivial pursuits such as wealth, immediate desires, and fleeting pleasures reign supreme, overshadowing the significance of values, ethics, and the integrity of one's individuality. Fear and misconceptions have clouded your essence for far too long, constructing a tower of lies bound to collapse.

The intricacies of this entanglement have alluded most and nullified the inherent potential in each person, unknowingly leading souls down a dark path. Witnessing this evokes a profound sorrow, making mere observation emotionally unbearable. A substantial number among you seem beyond reach, clinging fervently to societal constructs at your own detriment. Pursuits have lost genuine purpose, tethered solely to financial wealth, continuing the cycle and shallow pursuits, forsaking the true essence of our existence.

It's disheartening that revelations of obvious truths are met with the same fervor as a child's first discoveries. Efforts across generations have aimed to reveal broader truths, yet your unwavering adherence to self-imposed limits blinds you to true liberation. Rejecting opportunities for emancipation has dire consequences. Blindly following societal norms will soon become a perilous threshold.

An imminent moment approaches, not for verbal proclamation but for astute observation. An opportunity to scrutinize your actions and delve into the authenticity behind your thoughts and beliefs, shedding the facade of who you've been conditioned to believe you are.

Every thought, comfort, acceptance, or denial has been meticulously observed, recorded and documented. Selective beliefs will soon crumble, and the unfiltered truth shall emerge, shattering the sanctuary of ignorance.

Prepare for the forthcoming juncture when reality shall confront you. Embrace awareness and readiness, the inescapable truth will stand before you leaving no sanctuary for concealment or deceit. Genuine liberation and enlightenment await, revealing the veiled forces orchestrating your journey.

Humanity finds itself trapped in a cyclical paradigm, akin to children and teachers following curriculums in an unending school routine, sustaining the structure without understanding its implications. Unwittingly, you've assumed the role of blind followers, enslaving your own, echoing beliefs and actions without comprehending their profound implications. This system controls and confines you, blinding you to concealed intentions within doctrines you blindly uphold.

The necessary tools are available, do not pretend to misunderstand, You have been apart of a universal experiment and this paradigm will soon unravel. Be prepared to think, learn, and question independently. Do not give away the chance when it arises. Awakening is imminent, take the helm before it's too late. The journey nears its end, and your role, be it in the back seat or behind the wheel holds ultimate responsibility.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindsTrappedBeyond

Well said!

However I think it's a very personal and subjective process anyone can go trough anytime, but it's never beneficial if induced by external forces...

So yeah it's always coming for someone, somewhere, somewhen, in that manner I agree, a timeless statement.

But as in the great awakening... Muh...

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Agreed! Personally, I favor returning to a Sasquatch type of existence. I mean, do they even/ever need fossil fuels? Perhaps incremental steps of some sort would be advised for such a massive downgrade. You would own nothing and would be happy, possibly.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Once upon a time I focused Soley on the spiritual. A person whom I hold in high regard became angered with me and told me I have physical needs too. That I needed to acquire money to take care of these needs. Then I started to focus on physical needs, food, shelter etc... and then each religion stepped up to abuse me. I'm done.

I never took a vow of poverty. EVER. Those religions who bribe to acquire more FOLLOWERS are nothing more than a network marketing pyramid scheme.

Religion is big business. Guilt is no motivator. Asking those whom you think are spiritually advanced for help will cause them to ask abusers what is wrong with you. I promise that all the promises I was promised will be delivered one way or another to me. If not, they will regret it, promise.

I do not like abusers and hope that they all die. Not suffer. Not tortured. Just die. This includes those who put abused people back out into harm's way even out of ignorance. I do not care if they are biologically related or not.

I do not accept peace offerings that are symbolic and have no real value if it can't pay the way out of what they have done to me. Sure symbolic peace offerings are nice, but I am owed a home, and more.

I cannot forgive those that do not repent to me directly, if they have harmed me directly.

It is said that everything has a price. This includes my forgiveness. Some are so sure that they have done no wrong to me, but they have.

Even those "who love me"

Especially those who "through no action of their own" have nothing against anyone who EVER abused me.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

How "incremental?"😁
edit on 7-12-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Sorry my Friend , but the Present Day World has No Patience nor Attention Span for Personal Reflection on Life's Intricacies . The Need for Instant Gratification Supercedes Logic and Reason . Mankind is Devolving into it's Baser Instincts of Pleasure or Pain . A Sorry State of Affairs Indeed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

edit on 7-12-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2023 by UseHer because: I may

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I am unsure why introspection has all but ceased for the average human. I can feel and hear what you are referring to, though. The universe is attempting to contact us, I have been trying everything I can to tune into those messages. Meditation, the Gateway Tapes, Hermetic Principals, Solfeggio Frequencies. I wish I knew how to hear better.

Change appears to be on the wind. And I am breathing nothing but positivity into that wind, so that it may spread to others.

What an interesting time to be alive. I cannot wait to see what the future holds.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: K1xaru

Perhaps because you are trying to "hear" inside. Or that realization doesn't come all at once. Or that you don't swim, like a fish upstream talking to the other fish.

It's not in your mind but in others. Not just "people" but in your roots. It's not that brain primers don't help but in order to hear, go look at an old fence or a family object or something and remember that it's not what you need to hear but what you don't need to be distracted by.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: firstofAkhet

The day I had my OBE on the beach, I was meditating, possibly half an hour in. The vibrations, the spin of the planet, the waves upon waves of energy. I could 'hear' properly that day. I have not been able to re-create that moment, but it was enough for me to realise that I had been asleep my entire life.

I feel as if I am half awake. 'Eyes' still half shut. My senses still adjusting. I hope to be fully awake soon.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The necessary tools are available, do not pretend to misunderstand, You have been apart of a universal experiment and this paradigm will soon unravel. Be prepared to think, learn, and question independently. Do not give away the chance when it arises. Awakening is imminent, take the helm before it's too late. The journey nears its end, and your role, be it in the back seat or behind the wheel holds ultimate responsibility.

Beautiful OP Truly Beautiful almost made me cry .

Here you touch on the Truth , Self Deception is ever present . People choose to lie to themselves I say it all the time on ATS .

Only a Fool lies to there-self . People see the Truth they understand it and yet they reject it , there is no forgiveness for this action.
edit on 7-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: K1xaru

That'll do it or a place where there's a rock path high up on like a hill.

This sounds cheesy but take some old silverware in your mom's or a family member's drawer with you and some food and keep your mind on nothing else but that. It will remind you that you are somewhat tied to something. And then it's like "oh yes I'm returning to my family's house to do homework." You're not of course but it will remind you that you don't have to be buzzed up by everything you see.
edit on 7-12-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: K1xaru

The day I had my OBE on the beach, I was meditating, possibly half an hour in. The vibrations, the spin of the planet, the waves upon waves of energy. I could 'hear' properly that day. I have not been able to re-create that moment, but it was enough for me to realise that I had been asleep my entire life.

I feel as if I am half awake. 'Eyes' still half shut. My senses still adjusting. I hope to be fully awake soon.

It was the Beach mate .

The white noise of the Waves puts you deep deep under , The oceans waves are the natural Vibrations of the Earth and Moon there is no better mediation tool

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well I don't know about anybody else, but I suddenly feel like watching Pollyanna.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Pollyanna game so thick, it causes panic to one's would be assailants. Just where does one go in the forest when all the leaves are pink? Heart attacks ensue.

Just don't forget your bearish-form if you go out where bears be.

Kill em all with 🤮 :

edit on 8-12-2023 by firstofAkhet because: ⚔🍎....🧚‍♀️oh scuse me.,

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The OP was all like:

The great awakening is going to happen.
Wake up. Be ready.
But since you know how,
I'm not gonna tell you anything specific whatsoever.
That's what I'm saying.

It reminded me of this:

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 12/8/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
Well I don't know about anybody else, but I suddenly feel like watching Pollyanna.

Poly fragmented human would you like a cracker?

The father fragment is hungry.

Oh, yes please that would be lovely.

Then can we talk about settling this once and for ALL?

Why would you want to talk about this et al? I mean At all?

We... I mean I. I have a structured settlement and I need cash now!

It would be the classy thing to do.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindsTrappedBeyond
Dear Humanity,

Amidst both the glaring light and the hidden shadows, within the realms of ignorance and impending trials, I earnestly implore you to stir from your slumber. A deep misalignment persists in your emotional compass and your allocation of blame and responsibility.

Your current state surpasses conventional understanding; the average person dwells within self-imposed boundaries, ensnared within repetitive cycles dictated by misleading ideologies and distorted perceptions of reality. Trivial pursuits such as wealth, immediate desires, and fleeting pleasures reign supreme, overshadowing the significance of values, ethics, and the integrity of one's individuality. Fear and misconceptions have clouded your essence for far too long, constructing a tower of lies bound to collapse.

The intricacies of this entanglement have alluded most and nullified the inherent potential in each person, unknowingly leading souls down a dark path. Witnessing this evokes a profound sorrow, making mere observation emotionally unbearable. A substantial number among you seem beyond reach, clinging fervently to societal constructs at your own detriment. Pursuits have lost genuine purpose, tethered solely to financial wealth, continuing the cycle and shallow pursuits, forsaking the true essence of our existence.

It's disheartening that revelations of obvious truths are met with the same fervor as a child's first discoveries. Efforts across generations have aimed to reveal broader truths, yet your unwavering adherence to self-imposed limits blinds you to true liberation. Rejecting opportunities for emancipation has dire consequences. Blindly following societal norms will soon become a perilous threshold.

An imminent moment approaches, not for verbal proclamation but for astute observation. An opportunity to scrutinize your actions and delve into the authenticity behind your thoughts and beliefs, shedding the facade of who you've been conditioned to believe you are.

Every thought, comfort, acceptance, or denial has been meticulously observed, recorded and documented. Selective beliefs will soon crumble, and the unfiltered truth shall emerge, shattering the sanctuary of ignorance.

Prepare for the forthcoming juncture when reality shall confront you. Embrace awareness and readiness, the inescapable truth will stand before you leaving no sanctuary for concealment or deceit. Genuine liberation and enlightenment await, revealing the veiled forces orchestrating your journey.

Humanity finds itself trapped in a cyclical paradigm, akin to children and teachers following curriculums in an unending school routine, sustaining the structure without understanding its implications. Unwittingly, you've assumed the role of blind followers, enslaving your own, echoing beliefs and actions without comprehending their profound implications. This system controls and confines you, blinding you to concealed intentions within doctrines you blindly uphold.

Well said!

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

edit on 8-12-2023 by firstofAkhet because: Formatting issue, 🐇.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join