It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID vaccination rates ‘alarmingly’ low among nursing home staff

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: tanstaafl
Post a link to one of these peer reviewed papers that suggest acquired immunity to COVID-19 is for decades or for life.

I didn't make that claim, so not sure why you are asking me.

You wrote: "From everything I've read, the natural immunity conferred is akin to the immunity received for those exposed to SARS-COV-1 - lifetime, or at least, a few decades." in this post. I have just asked you to provide a credible link to that (note: News and commentary sites do not always get the facts right, so I have requested published scientific papers or clinical studies).

Also, it is fairly trivial to note that people who have refused to be immunized, have also had numerous bouts of COVID-19.

Really? Considering the facts that a) the symptoms are so very close to numerous other illnesses (colds, flu, etc), and b) the tests are extremely faulty and unreliable, I seriously doubt it.

But someone who has the symptoms and tests positive, not once, but several times, for COVID-19 is really very likely to have COVID-19, and not something else.

Of course, you have repeatedly denied the fact that tests are unreliable, so I understand that you will refuse to accept that fact, and will also likely challenge the fact that the symptoms are easily confused with other illnesses.

A false positive is always possible, but is less likely than an accurate test result.

Most tests and measures have error margins. It is just the way the world works.

If a scientific paper is submitted has no error margins in its results, it will usually be rejected on those grounds.

Also. by repeating the test frequently (as is done for all serious and hospitalization cases), the likelihood of a false positive is either confirmed or disproven, and each test multiplies the level of confidence in aggregate results.

There are some symptoms of COVID-19 that are unlikely in other illnesses, such as the modification to taste and smell and the particular patterns of damage to lung tissue (which are revealed with chest imaging). Also, in more serious cases, the progression of the symptoms differs from similar respiratory illnesses.

All the studies, which came out prior to any immunization, pointed out that the immunizations would need to be periodically boosted.

Nope. That is a lie that was inserted into the narrative once it became clear that the jabs didn't work, and you, of course, just gobbled it up.

Articles from before the immunizations were available:

More people are getting COVID-19 twice, suggesting immunity wanes quickly in some

Immunity to Covid-19 could be lost in months, UK study suggests

Covid -19 immunity from antibodies may last only months ...

Immunity to coronavirus is 'fragile' and 'short lived,' expert ...

Concer ns about Waning COVID-19 Immunity Are Likely ...

... It was all over the news for months prior to the availability of the immunizations. The asinine revisionist history of the anti-vaxxers, and that you parrot, is totally and completely debunked.

Feel free to keep your head firmly in the sand, it really doesn't bother me in the least. I found it mildly amusing for a short time, but now, it is just silly, but you do you.

You have totally and uncritically accepted as fact numerous dubious things that other 'anti-vax motivated' people have posted online. To the point where you repeat it using the same wording that they have used. And you think I am uncritical of what I read!

LOL

edit on 11-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I know numerous nurses that continued to get Covid after their second, third, and what the fourth booster shots of Covid vaccine, and are done with the Covid vaccines.

I haven’t been vaccinated, didn’t wear a mask when possible, and never “hid”, and by blood test show no signs of ever getting Covid.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
I haven’t been vaccinated, didn’t wear a mask when possible, ..

My husband wasn't going to get the vaccination but then work told him he had to or he'd be fired. So he got the shot. He got COVID anyways. The shots don't work.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You wrote: "From everything I've read, the natural immunity conferred is akin to the immunity received for those exposed to SARS-COV-1 - lifetime, or at least, a few decades." in this post. I have just asked you to provide a credible link to that

No, you asked me for evidence regarding Covid-19. SARS-Cov-1 is not Covid 19.

That said, I didn't save the link to the study in question that showed robust lasting immunity to SARS-Cov-1 about 20 years after exposure . It was leit, and I read the pertinent parts.

Oh - and I know you'll dismiss it because I didn't think to save the link for the last 3 years to be able to provide it to you now.

But someone who has the symptoms and tests positive, not once, but several times, for COVID-19 is really very likely to have COVID-19, and not something else.

Only if you drink their kool-aid.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I know numerous nurses that continued to get Covid after their second, third, and what the fourth booster shots of Covid vaccine, and are done with the Covid vaccines.

I haven’t been vaccinated, didn’t wear a mask when possible, and never “hid”, and by blood test show no signs of ever getting Covid.

Good for you.

Nurses tend to be exposed more than the general public, though.

The disease has also mutated and isn't as deadly as it once was, too.

And if you have had COVID-19, you don't need another shot, at least until that bit of acquired immunity wanes.

Nurses would know all that.

However, in the week before last, in the US, 727 people died of COVID-19 (stats are preliminary). Still happening.

Track Covid-19 in the U.S..

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You just look silly at this point.

The common view of the Covid vaccines are they are a turd, and a cash cow for big pharmacies. From a healthcare industry that once supplied propaganda that Camel cigarettes were the most used by doctors. And OxyContin was safe.

Anyway, numerous personal experiences show the Covid vaccines and boosters failed to prevent people from getting sick, and failed for the normal person to provide any meaningful benefit of stopping the spread.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

You wrote: "From everything I've read, the natural immunity conferred is akin to the immunity received for those exposed to SARS-COV-1 - lifetime, or at least, a few decades." in this post. I have just asked you to provide a credible link to that

No, you asked me for evidence regarding Covid-19. SARS-Cov-1 is not Covid 19.

That said, I didn't save the link to the study in question that showed robust lasting immunity to SARS-Cov-1 about 20 years after exposure . It was leit, and I read the pertinent parts.

Oh - and I know you'll dismiss it because I didn't think to save the link for the last 3 years to be able to provide it to you now.

Only if you drink their kool-aid.

They have done much more on immune response to SARS-COV-1 recently. They revisited it to compare with SARS-COV-2 immunity.

It does appear to last longer, but decades to lifetime from a single infection?

And I would still appreciate a link.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The healthcare industry has sold itself out to big money over and over..

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

More doctors take overdoses of self-prescribed drugs. Addiction does not mean recommendation.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You just look silly at this point.

The common view

But not the view of authorities.

of the Covid vaccines are they are a turd, and a cash cow for big pharmacies.

So why are all the authorities still pushing the immunization narrative?

Perhaps the 'common view', while popular, is misinformed by the loudness of the anti-vax crowd?

And by the anti-vax crowd, I would point out that you seem to be a vociferous participant.

You do realize that by not taking actions such as masking, sanitization, social distancing, quarantine, and immunizations, there will be more serious cases and deaths for longer than if we try stuff to inhibit infections?

From a healthcare industry that once supplied propaganda that Camel cigarettes were the most used by doctors. And OxyContin was safe.

Anyway, numerous personal experiences show the Covid vaccines and boosters failed to prevent people from getting sick, and failed for the normal person to provide any meaningful benefit of stopping the spread.

And it has been shown that transmission was reduced in exposed populations and that severity of disease was significantly reduced (Cleveland Clinic Study).

Although the same study showed that due to the infectiousness of the disease, it was unable to reduce transmission enough to prevent the growth of infection by immunization alone. Fortunately, it did appear that the combined immunity of immunization and disease acquired immunity would keep the disease somewhat in check, until it, hopefully, mutates away from causing so many issues.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Let me guess this info is all made up as well?

New Zealand man arrested after leaking COVID-19 data - LINK

Frontline Facts: Are doctors paid per vaccine jab? - LINK

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   

DITTO

I also see all the vax people still getting covid
edit on 11-12-2023 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Frontline Facts: Are doctors paid per vaccine jab? - LINK

Parts of it.

Any convincing lie has elements of truth.

Your job now is to investigate and never assume that anyone is giving you the truth.

Check to see if there are inconsistencies in dates, times, process, location, and people. When everything is close to consistent, you are close to the truth.

Assume that the simplest and least complex and involved explanation is probably the truth - Ockham's Razor.

edit on 12-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   

DITTO

I also see all the vax people still getting covid

If someone has an immune response to a disease, they can still get get infected with a pathogen before that immune response kicks in.

It's only reasonable. It doesn't work by magic.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

There is one thread on ATS looking more into this issue:

This has gone viral
edit on 12-12-2023 by kwaka because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   

More doctors take overdoses of self-prescribed drugs. Addiction does not mean recommendation.

Ok?

That has nothing to do with the fact that the medical association can be bought by big money to push products.

You understand this used to be part of an add campaign targeting the general public.

You only showed how you will try to change the argument to a false context.
edit on 12-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Like the numerous drug trails by big pharmaceutical where the drugs were later recalled? Forced to be recalled?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   

FDA allows drugs without proven clinical benefit to languish for years on accelerated pathway
Process plagued by missing efficacy data and questionable evidence
Some experts argue that FDA’s standards for evidence are too low

Since the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) established its accelerated approval pathway for drugs in 1992, nearly half (112) of the 253 drugs authorised have not been confirmed as clinically effective, an investigation by The BMJ has found.

Elisabeth Mahase, clinical reporter at The BMJ, carried out an in depth analysis of FDA data up to 31 December 2020 and found that of these 112 drugs approved in the last 28 years a fifth (24) have been on the market for more than five years and some have been on the market for more than two decades - often with a hefty price tag.

www.bmj.com...

. Funny the FDA that is supposedly the watchdog needs watchdogs.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ok?

That has nothing to do with the fact that the medical association can be bought by big money to push products.

You understand this used to be part of an add campaign targeting the general public.

You only showed how you will try to change the argument to a false context.

The origin of this advertising was from the 1950's prior to the cancer link being proved.

The advert was also not put out by doctors or any medical authority and once the cancer link was established those same medical authorities began legal and political campaigns to stop such false advertising and to inhibit cigarette smoking.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Like the numerous drug trails by big pharmaceutical where the drugs were later recalled? Forced to be recalled?

Yeah, that's how it works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join